• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's almost time. Call it...

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats the score in Jacksonville?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully I'm wrong but I don't feel good about it honestly.

Briles and his offense ripped us a new one the last time we played them, and we will be breaking in a new QB against a tough defense. It does not look promising.

Florida State 42
Boise State 20

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether I'm right or not at least the remainder of the trip will be fun

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise State 47
FSU 14

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully I'm wrong but I don't feel good about it honestly.

Briles and his offense ripped us a new one the last time we played them, and we will be breaking in a new QB against a tough defense. It does not look promising.

Florida State 42
Boise State 20

Is it possible to change my answer to cancelled?

CaneMtn08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami fan here. I'm pretty familiar with most things ACC and keep pretty close tabs on FSU for obvious reasons. Signed up for your forum just to give you guys some encouragement. If I were a Boise fan, I wouldn't be too concerned about this game. FSU is a sad, sad shadow of their former selves. Willie Taggart is an absolute joke of a coach, and that 5-7 season last year wasn't a fluke. That team is absolutely LOADED with NFL talent, and there's no reason they should have had that atrocious of a season last year. They've lost a lot, they didn't add much plug-and-play talent in their current recruiting class, and I'm pretty confident Boise can do much more than keep this game close.

Sure, Kendall Briles is now running the offense, but he's doing it with a QB and a team that isn't built to run his system. If Taggart doesn't get fired at the end of this season and Briles has a few years to get his personnel in place, FSU's offense will probably become pretty outstanding. This year though? I wouldn't expect much.

As an outsider looking in, I'm a huge fan of Coach Harsin. I think he's continued Petersen's legacy quite well and has shown time and time again that he can coach 3 star guys to outplay 4 and 5 star guys. You guys are in good hands, and I wouldn't be expecting a loss. FSU is a team full of "me" players. Taggart and his coaching staff (minus Briles) are not good coaches. Their DC is a joke. Their o-line is still a joke. If you guys rattle them early, watch for that team to fold like a cheap lawn chair. As a Miami fan, I hope that Taggart is there for a long, long time.

I also hope you guys beat the shit out of them tomorrow. Go Broncos.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami fan here. I'm pretty familiar with most things ACC and keep pretty close tabs on FSU for obvious reasons. Signed up for your forum just to give you guys some encouragement. If I were a Boise fan, I wouldn't be too concerned about this game. FSU is a sad, sad shadow of their former selves. Willie Taggart is an absolute joke of a coach, and that 5-7 season last year wasn't a fluke. That team is absolutely LOADED with NFL talent, and there's no reason they should have had that atrocious of a season last year. They've lost a lot, they didn't add much plug-and-play talent in their current recruiting class, and I'm pretty confident Boise can do much more than keep this game close.

Sure, Kendall Briles is now running the offense, but he's doing it with a QB and a team that isn't built to run his system. If Taggart doesn't get fired at the end of this season and Briles has a few years to get his personnel in place, FSU's offense will probably become pretty outstanding. This year though? I wouldn't expect much.

As an outsider looking in, I'm a huge fan of Coach Harsin. I think he's continued Petersen's legacy quite well and has shown time and time again that he can coach 3 star guys to outplay 4 and 5 star guys. You guys are in good hands, and I wouldn't be expecting a loss. FSU is a team full of "me" players. Taggart and his coaching staff (minus Briles) are not good coaches. Their DC is a joke. Their o-line is still a joke. If you guys rattle them early, watch for that team to fold like a cheap lawn chair. As a Miami fan, I hope that Taggart is there for a long, long time.

I also hope you guys beat the shit out of them tomorrow. Go Broncos.

Thanks for the support sir and welcome!

Briles running their offense absolutely terrifies me. Last time we played against him we played a Baylor team that had lost 6 in a row and their offense absolutely ripped us a new one. I had never seen a Boise State defense look so helpless than in that game

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that in mind, traditionally one unit lags behind the others to begin this season

Which will it be this year?

Offense?
Defense?
Special teams?

CaneMtn08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats, Broncos. You guys are going to be scary this year. That QB is the real deal. That's a football TEAM right there. Best of luck this season.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats, Broncos. You guys are going to be scary this year. That QB is the real deal. That's a football TEAM right there. Best of luck this season.

Thank you sir, it was rather stressful at times but what a game!