• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It May Be Time To Start Thinking About Blaine Gabbert

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give Steve Logan very little, if any credit when it comes to Blaine Gabbert. I think Gabbert has been fine, but I believe it's more of a guy playing over his head simply because he's been given a second shot. He's riding high (high for him anyways), but it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see the same ole, same old Gabbert next year, and come back to earth....assuming he's the starter.

So far I see Gabbert as a veteran stopgap for next year. He has more games to play to see how things go. The 49ers should still draft a QB this year. This past week around 200 yards passing and the team went something like 20 straight third downs without converting a first. The passing game has a lot of room for improvement.

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far I see Gabbert as a veteran stopgap for next year. He has more games to play to see how things go. The 49ers should still draft a QB this year. This past week around 200 yards passing and the team went something like 20 straight third downs without converting a first. The passing game has a lot of room for improvement.

Yea, QB is the number 1 priority in this upcoming draft

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think....If Gabbert keeps playing at the level he has been he will have earned the opportunity to be our starter next year for 2 million per year. Hard to believe he wouldn't. Considering where we are at RB and how the offensive line has played, and just how poorly Kaep was playing with the same team, I think playing as well as he has is a small miracle.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3