• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is this the worst Phillies team of our lifetime? I think Klentak is to blame

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you nailed it pretty well. Have you read The Prince before?

And should I let myself cut Maikel Franco? I'd convinced myself he's was gonna be a big deal.
Never heard of it before now. Why do you ask?

And yes. If I wasn't banned, I would still be chronicling his ineptitude on this thread: Official Maikel Fraudco Thread

Basically, Fraudco is the biggest fraud since Peter Popoff, e-cigarettes, and Pete Rose Jr...

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And yes. If I wasn't banned, I would still be chronicling his ineptitude on this thread: Official Maikel Fraudco Thread

Basically, Fraudco is the biggest fraud since Peter Popoff, e-cigarettes, and Pete Rose Jr...
Also X-ray vision glasses

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The leads are weak
The leads are weak? Fucking leads are weak. You're weak! I've been in this business 15 years and you're the biggest pussy I've ever met. Never seen Breaking Bad! Get your head out of your goddamn ass you loser!!!

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also X-ray vision glasses
Yes, I was disappointed with them until your mom consentingly took off her clothes and I got what I was after anyway...

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I have been receiving visions from God, and I received a vision depicting @Retroram52's death.

It all will start when @fordman84 realizes the grave injustice that has been done by putting an asshat retard like Retro in charge of being the moderator for the Phillies' board, and makes me the moderator.

Retro will be promptly banned by me (in addition to @northeastphillyguy and @jvett77).

Upon seeing himself banned, and I, his arch-nemesis intellectual counterpart being made moderator, the scene will play out like in the Season 3 Finale of Better Call Saul (which you haven't seen, because you haven't seen its sequel, Breaking Bad, because you're a virgin), in which Hector "Tio" Salamanca learns that Gus Fring, his arch-nemesis, will be taking over the methamphetamine smuggling into Albuquerque from him. He then proceeds to have a stroke, where Gus saves him with CPR and calls an ambulance because he believes that dying from a stroke is too humane a death for Hector Salamanca. This is what Retro will end up looking like after I save him
Tio-Breaking-Bad-AMC.jpg
Wow, God just gave me two more visions. One was of a guy getting his ass fingered. Not sure what that was about. But more importantly, the second one was of Cedrique dying (and no, not from AIDS or anything related to tricking) when he stumbles upon this thread Just how bad were the 80's ?

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I was disappointed with them until your mom consentingly took off her clothes and I got what I was after anyway...
I should be upset at this but if it was consentingly I guess there's nothing I can say

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, God just gave me two more visions. One was of a guy getting his ass fingered. Not sure what that was about. But more importantly, the second one was of Cedrique dying (and no, not from AIDS or anything related to tricking) when he stumbles upon this thread Just how bad were the 80's ?
Wait, that guy is saying Steely Dan is an example of what is Bad? If I ran across that on my deathbed I would decide to live a little longer just to convince that moron that Donald Fagen is a musical genius

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still waiting to hear what The Prince has to do with anything

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It covers some strategy I think you might appreciate.

I'm not cutting Howie Kendrick though, unless he's really hurt. Atleast until he starts sucking I'm not anyway.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, searching for a tent I swear I returned to my cousin two years ago.

Very stressful...
It's all good. Maybe you really did return it ?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, that guy is saying Steely Dan is an example of what is Bad? If I ran across that on my deathbed I would decide to live a little longer just to convince that moron that Donald Fagen is a musical genius
There's never been anything named for a dildo that was bad.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good. Maybe you really did return it ?
I swear I did.

She says I didn't. She's older so she she wins. I fear our mothers could get involved. And nobody needs that. They're still struggling for dominance since my grandma passed. Both are down with Machiavelli, tis better to be feared than loved.