• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Texas delusional?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why doesn't Texas just go after Jimbo Fisher.

Why would Fisher leave FSU? FSU is a top 5 job like Texas. He doesn't have to leave his office to get the best recruits in the country to come to his school. The state of Florida is a rich, fertile recruiting ground state, just like Texas. Plus, Jimbo is filling in the shoes of a great coaching legend in Bobby Bowden, has his team playing for the NC and is top ten in salary amongst CFB coaches.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One things is for sure ... should Mack leave, we will know pretty quickly if the good coaches agree with Texas posters here.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Class of 2001.

Now why are you always thinking about, and asking people, if they humped other men or if they "store fluids in mason jars"? My money is that you are into that stuff.

So, you weren't a member of the Corp? ... and you're totally ignorant of their traditions?

Goodbye to Texas (A&M) University: A Study in Dishonesty, Hypocrisy, and Insanity - Wide Right & Natty Lite

I hopeful somebody else will be able to supply a pix of dry humping Corp members. I found one but the link didn't work.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say A&M didn't have t-shirt fans? No, I said that poster is a t-shirt fan.

Multiple t-sips grasping at straws. Must be not rustled from people having the nerve to not bow down and say Texas can hire successful coaches from anywhere in the world whenever they want. :noidea:

I don't recall every discussing my ties to the University of Texas with you. Back in the CBS days I absolutely admitted I had not attended UT. Now because I have the best wife in the world she allowed me to use most of my time off work doing just that (combined with the UEX program). Not to mention my family has had season tickets to the University of Texas since the 70's that I chip in and help pay for 15 years now (despite rarely going to the games because of work but my kids get to so it's worth it). In fact, I start a graduate Homeland Security program at the Bush School in 2014. Guess I'm gonna be an aggy myself. Not to mention I work for A&M. So I'm a Tarleton State graduate, finished some core course work I needed (at UT) to get into the Bush School, and now I will be a graduate student at A&M. Now you know my history. Any other accusations about me you want to be wrong about? I'm not ashamed of anything in my life. Including being to undisciplined out of high school to handle an academic intensive University like UT. The military straightened that right out for me though. Glad I could explain my life to you. When I'm famous maybe you can use this to write a book about me. :fencing:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you weren't a member of the Corp? ... and you're totally ignorant of their traditions?

Goodbye to Texas (A&M) University: A Study in Dishonesty, Hypocrisy, and Insanity - Wide Right & Natty Lite

I hopeful somebody else will be able to supply a pix of dry humping Corp members. I found one but the link didn't work.

No, I wasn't a member of the corp.

Why are you always searching for men humping other men and for stories like that? I'm not even clicking the link. I mean widerightnattylite sounds legit and all...

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their top 5 candidates are:
Nick Saban
Jim Harbaugh
Jimbo Fisher
Gus Malzahn
Les Miles

Why would any of the names listed want to leave their current position, especially the top 4? Miles has a daughter at Texas, so I can see that one a bit, but the others is just insane.
-------
Anything is worth a shot. The one that seems most likely on this list is Gus Malzahn. Auburn has far too many outside distractions (alums etc.) for any coach to last longer than about 5 years.

P. S. I would hope Texas doesn't waste the "dime" on the phone call to Les.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall every discussing my ties to the University of Texas with you. Back in the CBS days I absolutely admitted I had not attended UT. Now because I have the best wife in the world she allowed me to use most of my time off work doing just that (combined with the UEX program). Not to mention my family has had season tickets to the University of Texas since the 70's that I chip in and help pay for 15 years now (despite rarely going to the games because of work but my kids get to so it's worth it). In fact, I start a graduate Homeland Security program at the Bush School in 2014. Guess I'm gonna be an aggy myself. Not to mention I work for A&M. So I'm a Tarleton State graduate, finished some core course work I needed (at UT) to get into the Bush School, and now I will be a graduate student at A&M. Now you know my history. Any other accusations about me you want to be wrong about? I'm not ashamed of anything in my life. Including being to undisciplined out of high school to handle an academic intensive University like UT. The military straightened that right out for me though. Glad I could explain my life to you. When I'm famous maybe you can use this to write a book about me. :fencing:

Wrong and ashamed? Sounds like I was spot on. You claimed a group of people said something that we didn't, then changed that to a hypothetical situation. You speak like a t-shirt fan, and your history shows you are one.

Those that actually attend Texas or A&M typically have a somewhat respectful attitude towards each other. Those that are blowhards one way or the other, are typically t-shirt fans. I see I wasn't wrong here.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A1zkOWsCcAAWAyb.jpg:large

Les Miles' daughter--the middle one

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I wasn't a member of the corp.

Why are you always searching for men humping other men and for stories like that? I'm not even clicking the link. I mean widerightnattylite sounds legit and all...

I find it disgusting and only remember it because I like making fools like you confront your school's traditions, but it seems you are very ignorant about the traditions of the school you graduated from.

Before you cast stones at other schools, you should spend some time examining just what your school does. Or stick your head in a bucket of sand and hum loudly.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Texas ever stole Jim Harbaugh from my niners I would be one pissed off motherfucker.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it disgusting and only remember it because I like making fools like you confront your school's traditions, but it seems you are very ignorant about the traditions of the school you graduated from.

Before you cast stones at other schools, you should spend some time examining just what your school does. Or stick your head in a bucket of sand and hum loudly.

I know exactly what outsiders of A&M say and insinuate happens.

Cast stones? When did I cast stones at Texas? Was it when I was saying they were the top destination in college football? Gee, I'm such an asshole hater :rollseyes:

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong and ashamed? Sounds like I was spot on. You claimed a group of people said something that we didn't, then changed that to a hypothetical situation. You speak like a t-shirt fan, and your history shows you are one.

Those that actually attend Texas or A&M typically have a somewhat respectful attitude towards each other. Those that are blowhards one way or the other, are typically t-shirt fans. I see I wasn't wrong here.

I graduated from UT in '85 and stopped respecting them way before I graduated from UT. On a regular basis fans of your school vandalize the UT Campus. One time the gaggie band even vandalized the Longhorn logo on the 50 yard line in the football field. They even got caught on video doing it.

Respect, not for that school and especially not for a gaggie like you. Seriously, you think your juvenile false accusations can provoke me?
I'm betting you don't even know your school's Honor Code forbids lying. That includes false accusations.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Texas ever stole Jim Harbaugh from my niners I would be one pissed off motherfucker.

Rumor is Jim and John will Indian Wrestle for the job at the 50 yard line in DKR on Jan 1st

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I graduated from UT in '85 and stopped respecting them way before I graduated from UT. On a regular basis fans of your school vandalize the UT Campus. One time the gaggie band even vandalized the Longhorn logo on the 50 yard line in the football field. They even got caught on video doing it.

Respect, not for that school and especially not for a gaggie like you. Seriously, you think your juvenile false accusations can provoke me?
I'm betting you don't even know your school's Honor Code forbids lying. That includes false accusations.

There is zero chance your stupid ass ever graduated from UT-Austin.

Zero.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their top 5 candidates are:
Nick Saban
Jim Harbaugh
Jimbo Fisher
Gus Malzahn
Les Miles

Why would any of the names listed want to leave their current position, especially the top 4? Miles has a daughter at Texas, so I can see that one a bit, but the others is just insane.

The Jim Harbaugh one crack me up the most. :laugh3:

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You just aren't good at reading are you? I don't consider someone who has attended a University and spent a lot of money with said University to be a t-shirt fan, but whatever. I don't care what you think about me. You aren't going to make me feel like a lesser fan because my degrees will say Tarleton State and Texas A&M. I've paid my dues and I finally attended classes long after high school.

I also completely disagree with your assessment of who is respectful toward each other. I've never met an A&M former student who has anything good to say about UT. Unless their wife or children attended. Then maybe they will keep their opinions to themselves in a family setting. Which A&M fan on this site has anything respectful to say about Texas that isn't so blatantly obvious you would look like an idiot to deny? Which Longhorn alum on this site has anything good to say about A&M? Hell, I'm probably the most complementary of A&M of any Texas fan here. Probably obvious why. But here you are, attacking the one guy who consistently compliments your school who also supports UT. It's not your fault, fish camp brainwashed you to the point that you see burnt orange and see red.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just aren't good at reading are you? I don't consider someone who has attended a University and spent a lot of money with said University to be a t-shirt fan, but whatever. I don't care what you think about me. You aren't going to make me feel like a lesser fan because my degrees will say Tarleton State and Texas A&M. I've paid my dues and I finally attended classes long after high school.

I also completely disagree with your assessment of who is respectful toward each other. I've never met an A&M former student who has anything good to say about UT. Unless their wife or children attended. Then maybe they will keep their opinions to themselves in a family setting. Which A&M fan on this site has anything respectful to say about Texas that isn't so blatantly obvious you would look like an idiot to deny? Which Longhorn alum on this site has anything good to say about A&M? Hell, I'm probably the most complementary of A&M of any Texas fan here. Probably obvious why. But here you are, attacking the one guy who consistently compliments your school who also supports UT. It's not your fault, fish camp brainwashed you to the point that you see burnt orange and see red.

I've said plenty of good things about Texas. There are a few shithead Texas posters I don't care for, but if you spent any time reading you would know all of this. There are even more Texas posters that I get along great with.

You must not get out much if you never met an A&M former or current student that said anything nice about Texas. My guess is that is more rhetoric.

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only we could be true fans like Fordman84 who wants us to believe that he/she graduated in 01 when I would bet anything 84 is his/her birth year. Unless you are the one person on earth who is a fan of 80's ford vehicles. Doubtful…

One thing I do have is access to the former student database at A&M. I checked first name Ford last name Man and found nothing. Can't get anything past this guy...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only we could be true fans like Fordman84 who wants us to believe that he/she graduated in 01 when I would bet anything 84 is his/her birth year. Unless you are the one person on earth who is a fan of 80's ford vehicles. Doubtful…

One thing I do have is access to the former student database at A&M. I checked first name Ford last name Man and found nothing. Can't get anything past this guy...

:laugh3:

Tell me more about me. You have been here for what, 6 months, and you are calling others out. I have explained many times where my name came from.

Demo-D

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must have missed something. Texas has an opening for their HC position of their football team?

In my opinion you guys are waisting a lot of time and DNA. Dodds steps down on 8/31/14. The reason he is stepping down at such an odd date is to insure Mack gets one more year.

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Tell me more about me. You have been here for what, 6 months, and you are calling others out. I have explained many times where my name came from.

Humor is not your strong suit is it? That post was obviously made in jest judging as how your name is obviously not truly first name Ford and last name Man. You know, attempting to bring this whole conversation to a less serious tone. You really are an angry person aren't you?

P.S. Stop PMing and using your admin privileges to look at my personal information and insinuating you are somehow going to win some imaginary pissing content with me by outing my identity.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is zero chance your stupid ass ever graduated from UT-Austin.

Zero.

Graduated Summer of 1985. BA in Computer Science. Retired from the business Thanksgiving '85 and have had no regrets. I haven't felt the need to work and only do so as favors to friends.

If I ever find where I stashed my diploma, I'd put it out and post it as my avatar, but you'd just say it was a phony.

You on the other hand are completely ignorant of some the base traditions of your school. :lol:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Humor is not your strong suit is it? That post was obviously made in jest judging as how your name is obviously not truly first name Ford and last name Man. You know, attempting to bring this whole conversation to a less serious tone. You really are an angry person aren't you?

P.S. Stop PMing and using your admin privileges to look at my personal information and insinuating you are somehow going to win some imaginary pissing content with me by outing my identity.

You are pathetic, truly pathetic.

Demo-D

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ad hominems and Aggies go together like A&M football and male dry humping cheerleaders :)

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Watch out, Hook'em. He might really get mad and call you a psychiatrist for psychoanalyzing him.

... and just for the FordBoy, Hook'em, HornsStampede, myself and DemoD came here from the SeeBS exodus.

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get upset with me because you sent this to me and I called you out on it.

"Let me know what you turn up in your searches of me.

If you want to play this game, let me know. Trust me, I will win, (redacted personal information about me)."

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graduated Summer of 1985. BA in Computer Science. Retired from the business Thanksgiving '85 and have had no regrets. I haven't felt the need to work and only do so as favors to friends.

If I ever find where I stashed my diploma, I'd put it out and post it as my avatar, but you'd just say it was a phony.

You on the other hand are completely ignorant of some the base traditions of your school. :lol:

I know the traditions. What i refuse to acknowledge is your gay stereotypes that you google and drool over on an apparently constant basis.

Congrats though, not many can graduate and retire from the field in the same year.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okie jr and Baylor would have 30 or 40 on the board by halftime. Texas and OU would score at will, hell 80% of the Big 12 teams would score at will on Aggy's defense. Ya'll aren't that good and have beaten nobody this year. You lost to all the good teams.

I agree. Anyone that watched Aggie games this year could easily see that they would have lost most of their Big12 games this year with that cruddy defense. Just the way the cookie crumbles some years. :noidea:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get upset with me because you sent this to me and I called you out on it.

"Let me know what you turn up in your searches of me.

If you want to play this game, let me know. Trust me, I will win, (redacted personal information about me)."

And by personal info, you mean your first name which you have mentioned before.

:lame: and fucking pathetic

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap, I retired in Thanksgiving 1999. I guess your attacks got me to do a typo.

Demo-D

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, admin privileges......sounds like something a punk kid would send someone.....

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like FordBoy is so pissed off he doesn't know where he send his PMs.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hookem, you lie about me again and I will shut your ass down.

You were searching the forum for me. I searched for you. I sent you a PM stating two of us could play that game.

I do not now, nor have I ever used admin rights to do anything like that. You lie about this shit again and you are gone.

I would PM this, but I don't want you to lie about it some more. This has all gone way off course, I'll clean it up soon. I'm sure that will jsut be me breaking more admin rights, huh?

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooh, the angry little boy is threatening posters, because he can't handle what he started. I'm scared, not!

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread needs a hug it's gone all Harvey Updyke in here.

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think I give a FUCK about you banning me? You are truly a disgrace to this website. You threaten to ban me because I called you out on shady shit you PMed me? If I was you I would "clean this up" to. Wouldn't want the other admins seeing what you were doing now would we? I was searching the forum for your name? No, I was searching the forum to find a single positive post you made about Texas so I could back off about you if I was wrong like you claimed. I don't give a shit who or what your affiliations to A&M are.

Do you own this website? If you do, I will gladly leave without a ban. You have the right to be as shady as you want to be if you own it. If you are just a poster with admin privileges I'm screen shotting this entire thread so I can report your ass for abuse of privileges.

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck this thread…and little dick aggies with superiority complexes

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He deleted 2 pages off of this thread because he couldn't handle it. smh

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not, I already debunked it.

Well, it could still be his. Most people who buy a jet like that won't do so outright, they will go through a leasing company. Then when they aren't using it, the leasing company will "rent" it to people to take one-off trips. That way it isn't sitting there wasting space. The leasing company will pay the fuel and maintenance for those extra cycles.

So still could be him. :)

Demo-D

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, so this message board is not all that is cracked up to be. I see people post the most profane things and those posts stand. This will be the last post you delete from me.

Enjoy living in your bubble, whoever you are...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, so this message board is not all that is cracked up to be. I see people post the most profane things and those posts stand. This will be the last post you delete from me.

Enjoy living in your bubble, whoever you are...

don't like it, leave.

yes, I cleaned up a bunch of off topic bullshit. I made a terrible decision to prolong that tangent. I'm not in any way saying I'm in the right here, just cleaning up the BS in case the thread wants to stay on topic.

This post and yours will be removed shortly as well.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it could still be his. Most people who buy a jet like that won't do so outright, they will go through a leasing company. Then when they aren't using it, the leasing company will "rent" it to people to take one-off trips. That way it isn't sitting there wasting space. The leasing company will pay the fuel and maintenance for those extra cycles.

So still could be him. :)

Read the new stuff I posted. I did a bunch of research on it. Multiple proof it's not him.

It's not him, because that plane landed in Austin at 10AM, yet Saban was in Kentucky until noon recruiting a 5 star DT.

Also, the planes previous flights were to Stuttgart Arkansas. It stayed for about an hour both times, which suggests it was dropping someone(s) off for Thanksgiving weekend. First trip was on Nov 27, 2nd trip was on Dec 1. Wed-Sun thanksgiving weekend, while Saban was coaching the Iron Bowl.

Demo-D

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank you for admitting to being such a poor sport. You need to grow up dude. You have shown yourself to be a immature punk. You are embarassing yourself and I doubt you are the one who has final say on these matters. When I find that person I am sure they will not be pleased with your abusive behaviour.

sorry we owned you so badly you had to delete it. Sucks to be you....

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read the new stuff I posted. I did a bunch of research on it. Multiple proof it's not him.

It's not him, because that plane landed in Austin at 10AM, yet Saban was in Kentucky until noon recruiting a 5 star DT.

Also, the planes previous flights were to Stuttgart Arkansas. It stayed for about an hour both times, which suggests it was dropping someone(s) off for Thanksgiving weekend. First trip was on Nov 27, 2nd trip was on Dec 1. Wed-Sun thanksgiving weekend, while Saban was coaching the Iron Bowl.

The other trips stuff makes sense. I don't know about the whereabouts of Saban. Companies like NetJets exist solely because people own private jets, and others want to use them without the overhead costs :)

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank you for admitting to being such a poor sport. You need to grow up dude. You have shown yourself to be a immature punk. You are embarassing yourself and I doubt you are the one who has final say on these matters. When I find that person I am sure they will not be pleased with your abusive behaviour.

sorry we owned you so badly you had to delete it. Sucks to be you....

His name is HammerDown.

Demo-D

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
taking screen shot of your admission. Abuse your powers as much as you can. You are about to lose them

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
taking screen shot of your admission. Abuse your powers as much as you can. You are about to lose them

whatever you feel the need to do. :laugh3:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

-
Actually KVET is reporting that someone flew in to close on a house for the Sabans.

Bama, Rob, & Heather

this is stuff is just amazing. Like a soap opera.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ut oh, I think someone is about to have a meltdown and get banned.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
Actually KVET is reporting that someone flew in to close on a house for the Sabans.

Bama, Rob, & Heather

this is stuff is just amazing. Like a soap opera.

Sounds plausible, since they buy those with a LLC and they wouldn't need to be there personally for it.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must have missed something. Texas has an opening for their HC position of their football team?

In my opinion you guys are waisting a lot of time and DNA. Dodds steps down on 8/31/14. The reason he is stepping down at such an odd date is to insure Mack gets one more year.

Wrong, because he then qualifies for a $1,000,000 lifetime annuity I think.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds plausible, since they buy those with a LLC and they wouldn't need to be there personally for it.
-
could have flown out their lawyer. See!! It must be true. Now go buy some burnt orange gear and get on the Saban train...

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Longhorn fans.

Lets move on. I know all of you (hookem, hornsstampede, codaxx, charlie, demo) from cBS and this is very out of character.

I am 100% neutral here. That I promise you.

Personal things were said on both sides. This is simply aTm and Longhorn rivalry shit talk gone sideways.

fordman is a great moderator and poster. Emotions get heated often here and this isnt the first time that rival fans go down this road.

Calling out and carrying on with the mod stuff and especially posting pms is not cool.

If you have problems with a mod pm another mod, Hammerdown, or SFNL rather than post it publicly.

The deleted posts had to be done. This is not the place for that kind of back and forth.

No more piling on fordman and his duties here. And then this shit will go away.

That is how I see it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
could have flown out their lawyer. See!! It must be true. Now go buy some burnt orange gear and get on the Saban train...
luke-skywalker.gif