• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Robert Kraft's Patience Wearing Thin?

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@BigKen

You are the biggest blowhard I've ever seen on any forum ever. Thank God you start EVERY game thread. Sometimes weeks in advance just so you seem important. Sorry your life is so sad and after 70+ years of living you have zero friends to talk about your boring... boring life. That you have to hijack thread after thread and tell us EVERYTHING that you do. You lie and post things that are not true DAILY. You state things as FACTS when they are wrong and made up. Should I start topics every damn day so it looks like I'm adding something meaningful? I add plenty and I paste EVERYTHING I present on here so the source is seen and doesn’t come off like I'm a know it all like you.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@BigKen

You are the biggest blowhard I've ever seen on any forum ever. Thank God you start EVERY game thread. Sometimes weeks in advance just so you seem important. Sorry your life is so sad and after 70+ years of living you have zero friends to talk about your boring... boring life. That you have to hijack thread after thread and tell us EVERYTHING that you do. You lie and post things that are not true DAILY. You state things as FACTS when they are wrong and made up. Should I start topics every damn day so it looks like I'm adding something meaningful? I add plenty and I paste EVERYTHING I present on here so the source is seen and doesn’t come off like I'm a know it all like you.
Charlie! Tell us how you really feel!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@BigKen

You forgot to tell him how much you enjoy his posts about him shitting himself like it's something we all do.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things ""SEEM"" to have been going well until...........................Monday March 27, 2023.

Robert Kraft donated $25M from the Kraft Foundation Initiative to an Anti-Semitism group and the NFL owners also chipped in. Everyone was wearing the blue pin on the front of their coats or on their collars. NOT Bill. Bill wore his off to the side of his belly. When asked about it, his mumbled and ignored the question. What the f*ck?? A BB slap to RK's ego?

Kraft spoke to the media shortly after and announced that there is "No Ceiling" on Jerrod Mayo's ability to be an NFL HC."

Kraft may allow BB a huge amount of room as far as football is concern, but insulting your boss personally might get your ass fired.

Kraft also stated about a media question regarding Don Shula's record. "I'd love to see Bill break the record. But not at the expnse of the Patriots winni8ng."

Kraft isn't happy and BB decided to insult the initiative. Say whatever the hell you think. BB might have punched his ticket out of Foxboro yesterday. BB gave the appearance of not having any personal warmth toward a very important thing to Kraft.

Note..... Every year, Kraft has taken Patriot players to Israel when the season ended. He has not for the past three. BB has never gone on any of those trips. I won't ask the question......

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things ""SEEM"" to have been going well until...........................Monday March 27, 2023.

Robert Kraft donated $25M from the Kraft Foundation Initiative to an Anti-Semitism group and the NFL owners also chipped in. Everyone was wearing the blue pin on the front of their coats or on their collars. NOT Bill. Bill wore his off to the side of his belly. When asked about it, his mumbled and ignored the question. What the f*ck?? A BB slap to RK's ego?

Kraft spoke to the media shortly after and announced that there is "No Ceiling" on Jerrod Mayo's ability to be an NFL HC."

Kraft may allow BB a huge amount of room as far as football is concern, but insulting your boss personally might get your ass fired.

Kraft also stated about a media question regarding Don Shula's record. "I'd love to see Bill break the record. But not at the expnse of the Patriots winni8ng."

Kraft isn't happy and BB decided to insult the initiative. Say whatever the hell you think. BB might have punched his ticket out of Foxboro yesterday. BB gave the appearance of not having any personal warmth toward a very important thing to Kraft.

Note..... Every year, Kraft has taken Patriot players to Israel when the season ended. He has not for the past three. BB has never gone on any of those trips. I won't ask the question......
Is there a link to this?

Just does not seem realistic to me.

Last edited:

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’m not sure if anyone noticed, but when Coach B went to the podium to talk he did a quick “Hail Hitler” Nazi Salute. Hope Kraft didn’t see!!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Question: “Robert, are you as comfortable in Bill leading your football operation as you were five years ago?”

Kraft: “Look, I think Bill is exceptional at what he does. And I’ve given him the freedom to make the choices and do the things that need to be done. And his football intellect and knowledge is unparalleled from what I’ve seen. Just, when you talk to him, the small things, analytically, that he looks at. But in the end, this is a business. You either execute and win or you don’t. That’s where we’re at. We’re in a transition phase. I think we’ve made some moves this year that I’m personally comfortable with. And I still believe in Bill.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one dared to photograph BB wearing the pin. Then again, BB did not wear a camo hat or shirt on Noiv. 9th "Salute to Service", that few noted or asked about. BB is not a fashion conformist.

The pin is a plain blue square.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one dared to photograph BB wearing the pin. Then again, BB did not wear a camo hat or shirt on Noiv. 9th "Salute to Service", that few noted or asked about. BB is not a fashion conformist.

The pin is a plain blue square.

Won't open for me. Either way not sure why anyone would fear taking a photo of BB wearing or not wearing a pin, I highly doubt they are worried about how he will react. If he chooses not to wear the pin, or the camo gear, or the rainbow socks, or pink hoodie for breast cancer that is his call, and he at least seems consistent in his actions that he is a coach not a billboard for cause.

Last edited:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be interesting to see where Kraft stands after this season if the Patriots do not perform

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be interesting to see where Kraft stands after this season if the Patriots do not perform
I would suspect behind that big desk in his office.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would suspect behind that big desk in his office.
robert kraft fan GIF by Boston Celtics

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't open for me. Either way not sure why anyone would fear taking a photo of BB wearing or not wearing a pin, I highly doubt they are worried about how he will react. If he chooses not to wear the pin, or the camo gear, or the rainbow socks, or pink hoodie for breast cancer that is his call, and he at least seems consistent in his actions that he is a coach not a billboard for cause.
“I died laughing,” McCourty said. “Watching it, seeing as Mike asked that question, in (Belichick’s) head I’m picturing him like, ‘I don’t care.’ He doesn’t care what the fans think. [ @BigKen ] He doesn’t care if they’re gonna get excited, not get excited, coming to the game. Bill doesn’t think about the business of football. He thinks about putting a winning football team on the field. So when he sat there and was like, ‘I don’t know, 25 years,’ I was like, ‘Yeah, Bill! Talk! Let ’em know who you are. Have fun.’

“And I heard you guys on here chirping earlier. He’s not going into the locker room telling his guys, ‘Let’s focus on 25 (years).’ He’s gonna be on those guys, he’s gonna be telling them what they need to do, how to win football games. He doesn’t care about the last 25 years when it comes to his football team. But when it comes to the fans … he doesn’t care about those things. When he talks to his team, though, he’s gonna be demanding.”

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting things are being said by both BB and RK.

Bill spoke last week about not having the money available to always get a player.

In an interview with Greg Bedard of te Globe on Wednesday Kraft responded, "In the twenty three years that Bill Belichick has coached the Patriots, I have never refused money to him. Never."

Then an interesting question was asked on Boston Sports Tonight. "Why not fire Belichick."

The answer was brilliant. "No one, other than Belichick and Kraft know the length of Belichick's contract or any of the conditions. If Belichick is fired, does he a job for free with the jets, Bills or Dolphins? Would he become the GM of a team for free. How many years would Kraft have to pay him $25M to work somewhere else?"

As of 3/30/2023, this relationship has become just a bit frosty.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting things are being said by both BB and RK.

Bill spoke last week about not having the money available to always get a player.

In an interview with Greg Bedard of te Globe on Wednesday Kraft responded, "In the twenty three years that Bill Belichick has coached the Patriots, I have never refused money to him. Never."

Then an interesting question was asked on Boston Sports Tonight. "Why not fire Belichick."

The answer was brilliant. "No one, other than Belichick and Kraft know the length of Belichick's contract or any of the conditions. If Belichick is fired, does he a job for free with the jets, Bills or Dolphins? Would he become the GM of a team for free. How many years would Kraft have to pay him $25M to work somewhere else?"

As of 3/30/2023, this relationship has become just a bit frosty.
Pretty sure all this is taken way out of context. I think the comment refers more to CAP and less to Krafts wallet.