• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Paul Millsap a Hall-of-Famer?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact, just go ahead and put the entire Golden State roster from 2013 onward into the hall because @tlance said so...And for the fact that he wouldn't even be an NBA fan if it weren't for these guys.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will likely stay.

He will have his 3rd ring this year, could easily win 2-3 more after that.

How many allstar level players from teams that won 3+ titles are not in?

Draymond will be too. Again, The titles and the DPOY.

They both have to do more, but hard for me to envision a scenario where they don't both get in.

This is stupid Klay is the second best 3 point shooter of all time, plays outstanding D every night, rarely injured, part of a Fab 4 that will talked about forever, titles, 37 in a quarter, 60 points in 29 minutes, the man is in right now if he got hit by a bus. Facts.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is stupid Klay is the second best 3 point shooter of all time, plays outstanding D every night, rarely injured, part of a Fab 4 that will talked about forever, titles, 37 in a quarter, 60 points in 29 minutes, the man is in right now if he got hit by a bus. Facts.

You might be right.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact, just go ahead and put the entire Golden State roster from 2013 onward into the hall because @tlance said so...And for the fact that he wouldn't even be an NBA fan if it weren't for these guys.

Are you trying to troll me on your own thread fail?

I am not a Warrior fan dude. How many times do I have to tell you that?

But welcome to the game! You did a nice job picking a bunch of crappy players that have no chance at being HOFers. All those guys you mentioned are just as likely as Millsap.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, not even close. Fail.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zaza has a good case to make it. If you are looking at impact, in a single play he did not just end the Spurs playoffs, he ended the entire next season. With a chance for it to end the Spurs 20 year run of dominance if he caused the rift that forces Kawhi out.

Try to find a single play that has had a greater impact on the game of basketball.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zaza has a good case to make it. If you are looking at impact, in a single play he did not just end the Spurs playoffs, he ended the entire next season. With a chance for it to end the Spurs 20 year run of dominance if he caused the rift that forces Kawhi out.
Try to find a single play that has had a greater impact on the game of basketball.

An entire country tried to get him voted to the All-Star game.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Millsap 4.8% chance of making the hall according to basketball reference.

When I'm 60 at the time he's inducted (I'm 30 now), I'm going to think back to this thread and laugh. We'll hiave enough technology by that time for folks to realize that of all the multi-time all-stars from this generation, that he's the one that conducted himself with the most class.

But, giltz, glamour, rings, and Golden State is all that matter to @tlance ...

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No he really isn't. Great player. But he only has 7 years under his belt.

Is he a top 10 player in the league. Has ever been a top 10 player in the league?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When I'm 60 at the time he's inducted (I'm 30 now), I'm going to think back to this thread and laugh. We'll hiave enough technology by that time for folks to realize that of all the multi-time all-stars from this generation, that he's the one that conducted himself with the most class.

Buddy, if in 30 years you are looking back on some silly posts on a sports message board you have wasted your life. Not even joking here, that's just sad.

Also, technology to determine how classy some basketball player was decades ago? Uh, ok sure.

Last edited:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why do you continue to clown yourself?

Rings matter to everybody. I personally think they are a very overrated way to measure individual achievement in sport, but, the reality is that the all star caliber players on teams that play in the Finals every year tend to get in. And for good reason. Players who are on TV every June are more well known, or more "famous", than guys who don't. It is that simple.

Lastly, and maybe you can comprehend this, but I doubt it.

I come here to talk about relevant matters in the NBA. People on message boards tend to want to talk about current hot button issues in the league. That includes up and coming players, scandal, free agency and the top teams. There is nothing more talked about than Golden State and LeBron, because they have been in the Finals 4 times in a row.

So I talk about them. As does every other poster here. Stop playing yourself.