• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is it time for the Arizona Cardinals to rebuild?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the Lawrence Phillips Showtime Doc?

That was some awesome and sad shit

Thats why I asked about Scott Frost or Eric Crouch, Phillips almost killed one of them
I didn't see that yet.I should be able to catch that on Hulu tho.Definitely going to have to catch that.Thanks dirt

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my favorite all time C players.Marcus Allen will always be my favorite.Ronnie Lott and Seau not far behind.Palmers career is winding down.But this is a strong draft class at QB this year imo.While Palmers career m,ay be winding down.The cards could get a big piece of their future next draft.

Do they have another team's picks? Call me stupid but I think they still win some games this year. Then again there will be fewer teams looking for a QB this year..I think.

I loved all 3 of those guys growing up.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see that yet.I should be able to catch that on Hulu tho.Definitely going to have to catch that.Thanks dirt

No prob, its absolutely fantastic

His life was sad and tragic, and poorly portrayed in the media

He defined a kid that never stood a chance, his childhood was a nightmare

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they have another team's picks? Call me stupid but I think they still win some games this year. Then again there will be fewer teams looking for a QB this year..I think.

I loved all 3 of those guys growing up.
I'm not sure what picks they have.But it should be a pretty deep class.Unless a lot of teams are looking QB.They should get a solid QB next season.Th if the Jets have the first pick.I'm hoping Darnold stays for his last season.I do not want to see him land with the Jets :L

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what picks they have.But it should be a pretty deep class.Unless a lot of teams are looking QB.They should get a solid QB next season.Th if the Jets have the first pick.I'm hoping Darnold stays for his last season.I do not want to see him land with the Jets :L

I really don't know shit about college but they will likely be competing with the JEts, Bills, Dolphins, Vikings (if Bradford misses extended time), 9ers, Steelers and BROWNS (hahaha)

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't know shit about college but they will likely be competing with the JEts, Bills, Dolphins, Vikings (if Bradford misses extended time), 9ers, Steelers and BROWNS (hahaha)
When's the last time the Browns didn't draft a QB? They may as well just draft 7 QBs next year :L