• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Brady Hoke done?

Is Brady Hoke done?

• Yes

Votes: 23 36.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • No, but he will be at the end of the season

Votes: 36 57.1%

• Total voters
Y

Yapp14

49er GM, Trent Baalke, can't stand Harbaugh and probably can't get him out of there fast enough. So where does Harbaugh land if he leaves the niners? If Michigan is serious, he's there.
I agree. Although if I had my pick of Harbaughs I think I would rather have John, but you never have your pick of Harbaughs :gaah:

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Although if I had my pick of Harbaughs I think I would rather have John, but you never have your pick of Harbaughs :gaah:

agreed. Jim will eventually get under your skin and piss you off.. but at least you know he can get the job done.

Y

Yapp14

agreed. Jim will eventually get under your skin and piss you off.. but at least you know he can get the job done.
John seems more polished than Jim and you would think he would represent your program better. Jim is going to rub people the wrong way no question.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John seems more polished than Jim and you would think he would represent your program better. Jim is going to rub people the wrong way no question.

He's given us some good moments though :)

Attachments

• jim-shwartz.jpg
    jim-shwartz.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 33

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh will be in Mich next season.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the UM games I have seen, Hoke looks lost. I'm guessing, they will let him finish the season.

Y

Yapp14

Most of the UM games I have seen, Hoke looks lost. I'm guessing, they will let him finish the season.
I think so too. The only thing that would cause UM to fire him during the season is some ethical issue which like him or not, won't happen with Hoke. I think he is a good guy but he is paid to win and that is not happening.

I read somewhere that his buyout after Jan 1 is $2 million. I think UM can handle that

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, Hoke and UM need to part ways. I think Hoke will be ok. He's down to Earth. As long as he's got enough in his pocket for a burger and beer, he'll be just fine.

Y

Yapp14

Agree, Hoke and UM need to part ways. I think Hoke will be ok. He's down to Earth. As long as he's got enough in his pocket for a burger and beer, he'll be just fine.
LOL

I think he will walk away with some nice pocket change

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think so too. The only thing that would cause UM to fire him during the season is some ethical issue which like him or not, won't happen with Hoke. I think he is a good guy but he is paid to win and that is not happening.

I read somewhere that his buyout after Jan 1 is $2 million. I think UM can handle that

I totally agree. I think he is a good guy and really wanted to succeed at UM. He is just in over his head.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was done before the start of the season.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong question.

Better would be, did he ever start?

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

John would be more likely to keep Mattison around. I think if Michigan makes a change, keeping the DC would make that change easier on recruits...at least the defensive recruits.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good thing for Michigan fans is that if they replace their coach it buys them 4 more years of excuses.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never liked the hire but after his first season I thought I would be eating crow. He has recruited very well so I think the next coach should be able to compete by year 2.

Y

Yapp14

John would be more likely to keep Mattison around. I think if Michigan makes a change, keeping the DC would make that change easier on recruits...at least the defensive recruits.
Not sure if Mattison deserves all of the blame but the defense has been horrible

Y

Yapp14

I never liked the hire but after his first season I thought I would be eating crow. He has recruited very well so I think the next coach should be able to compete by year 2.
His best season was his first season with RR's kids. He has had two years with his players and have become progressively worse