• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Irresponsible Rumor Thread II

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have an iron clad not to read or even comment on threads like this but was forced to point out typo. This is for basketball right? If so then you obviously misplaced a comma where you clearly should have put a decimal point. You should have put a decimal point where you put the comma between the 5 and the 0. It would be much more realistically attainable if it was 15.000 posts. That is all the people that care about it.

I know mods can move threads from board to board but can you move threads into other threads? This should be in the irresponsible rumor thread.

Boy you're just tellin' everybody what's what today aren't you?

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama has 85 guys on the team, plus 20 more on medical ships, that all have entitlement demands to be met. We can't manage 2 or 3? If a Freshman comes in and expects the coach to bench a Senior just so he can fill his ego then they can gtfo

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy you're just tellin' everybody what's what today aren't you?

Someone has to. And trust me, what I really want to say would not be what you want to hear. Those are my nicest thoughts after reading what has been on here the last 24 hours.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone has to. And trust me, what I really want to say would not be what you want to hear. Those are my nicest thoughts after reading what has been on here the last 24 hours.

Lay it on us.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not kidding Jed, say whatever it is you want to say. Just no personal attacks and childish crap.

spdybeaver

Shat on a turtle...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
agreed...always good to have quality banter on here...there have been differing opinions over the last 24-36 hours or so on here, but I think we've all be civil towards one another. Keep the thoughts coming.

I actually think we are being productive & discussing issues that are important, unlike some threads that get sidetracked...I am as guilty as everyone when it comes to that!

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed...always good to have quality banter on here...there have been differing opinions over the last 24-36 hours or so on here, but I think we've all be civil towards one another. Keep the thoughts coming.

I actually think we are being productive & discussing issues that are important, unlike some threads that get sidetracked...I am as guilty as everyone when it comes to that!

Well put, sir.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I will move on to something else. Too risky with the tight sphincters.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I will move on to something else. Too risky with the tight sphincters.

This is Jed's version of "I know something you don't knowwww I know something you don't knowww"

spdybeaver

Shat on a turtle...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am not worried...when Jed wants to fill us in, he'll jump right on it. He is still bitter, once he gets over it he'll be back to his old self.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Reading some of the article's today; it looks/sounds as though Pelini is as frustrated with this group as we are..

It's a possibility that the main problem with our team is players being selfish and having no leadership ability. Maybe we've hit the negative lottery as far as the amount of players who are this way. Also, the overall talent level may not be as high as we would like it to be.

If this is the case, I sure hope things change in the near future.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I dunno fella's;
I think this year was the perfect storm; the team in transition, while transitioning into a new conferece, new opponent's, new asst coaches, injuries, lack of depth, young players.

It all add's up to the "Oh Shit" moment's we've seen this year.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is Jed's version of "I know something you don't knowwww I know something you don't knowww"

Nope, I know nothing. I am the Husker village idiot that knows nothing, is an attention whore, and a pathological liar. It is just hard being a minnow in the land of CLB and BFD sharks. I am just happy with the scraps that I get. I know where I stand on the food chain and I am more than happy with it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I agree no 1 person is bigger then the program. But this is becoming a problem. You cant just keep losing athletes and say screw them. I understand why Turner is frustrated for God's sake look at our WR. He is by far our most athletic WR. I like that he is frustrated that shows me he is a competitor, he wants to play and win. As a coach Bo needs to channel that and not just say screw u like he does to fans that boo. I'm not condoning bad behavior or complaining but i think Turner here has a point. Our WR SUCK and cant catch the ball. If Turner and Carnes go its going to kill us not for the fact of losing them, but the fact that athletic recuits see that and want no part of Bo or the program.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't judge on this matter because I don't have any facts other than what we see on the field.

This Saturday we saw a substitution infraction because he didn't leave the field. If that is what they are seeing in practice then I understand completely.

Yo can have all the ability in the world but if you are asleep at the wheel than you are not going to do the team any good. In fact as this weekend you are going to cause harm.

I think he is going through an adjusting phase where he is no longer the superstar high school player with all the teachers pushing hi through and all the cheerleaders going down on him. He is now one of many and needs to adjust accordingly.

For what it's worth I don't think he will transfer and wait a year.

Also he is competing against Marlowe right?

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know that Turner or Carnes are transfering, but it happens all the time. If true though, dam it! They are difference makers who will be missed. I am not buying all the diva stuff at this point but who knows. We need the top 11 players on the field and fortunately/unfortunately Bo or Beck makes that decision. Many times I wonder why the back up QB doesn't amount to much in the Husker scheme of things. Did I mention I hate our newfangled offense. It could be worse though, we could be Texsux fans.

wiscohusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i do find it odd that both PJ Smith and Courtney Osborne were good enough to start games last year and can't even sniff any playing time this year.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do find it odd that both PJ Smith and Courtney Osborne were good enough to start games last year and can't even sniff any playing time this year.

doghouse400.jpg