• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Iron Fist

Diamondeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if something isn’t driven through Joys heart or her head isn’t rolling on the floor, I’ll be very disappointed.

One of my big issues with season 2 is the degree of the grudge Joy is holding against Danny and Walt. I know they lied to her, but they had legit reasons, which she's aware. Maybe she's experiencing a continuous period or something.

Overall, though, I liked season two, especially the condensed 10-episode format. There's far less filler and the pacing is a lot better.

Hopefully, Netflix continues that with the rest of the Marvel shows.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should I finish this when they just pandered to all the lame SJWs?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my big issues with season 2 is the degree of the grudge Joy is holding against Danny and Walt. I know they lied to her, but they had legit reasons, which she's aware. Maybe she's experiencing a continuous period or something.

Overall, though, I liked season two, especially the condensed 10-episode format. There's far less filler and the pacing is a lot better.

Hopefully, Netflix continues that with the rest of the Marvel shows.

I agree that no season needed 13 episodes.

DD1 was probably the closest.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think this season was bad... actually pretty good...

Was disappointed about a few things

first 8 episodes were good.

9 was shit.

10 has been terrible so far.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Not a strong ending at all.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should I finish this when they just pandered to all the lame SJWs?

yea, even I felt that way, and I am much more liberal than you... and I also am much better at separating my entertainment and my political views...

It wasn't that She took the powers, they just could have put it in the story better... felt VERY forced...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, even I felt that way, and I am much more liberal than you... and I also am much better at separating my entertainment and my political views...

It wasn't that She took the powers, they just could have put it in the story better... felt VERY forced...

it is that she took the powers though, because the SJWs threw a hissy fit when she wasn't the iron fist from the beginning. So it was forced. It was very deliberately forced.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is that she took the powers though, because the SJWs threw a hissy fit when she wasn't the iron fist from the beginning. So it was forced. It was very deliberately forced.

no, I mean, I don't mind SJW if done right... Look at season one of JJ it had every feminist agenda, but it fit the story, and probably even elevated it...

you can give the audience what they want... Just do it the right way... THis wasn't... THIS was forced...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, I mean, I don't mind SJW if done right... Look at season one of JJ it had every feminist agenda, but it fit the story, and probably even elevated it...

you can give the audience what they want... Just do it the right way... THis wasn't... THIS was forced...

agreed on JJ.

I think that agenda is also why they have delayed the Luke/JJ relationship so far. Even though it was very strong canon from the source material.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the SJW agenda is part of the story in JJ.

Here it was just shoehorned in.

JJ1 is one of marvel's best seasons (although admittedly having the best portrayal of a marvel baddie in any media besides comics helped a lot), because you're right...it was successfully weaved in.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed on JJ.

I think that agenda is also why they have delayed the Luke/JJ relationship so far. Even though it was very strong canon from the source material.

you mean IF not JJ... But that is more about luke than IF... I think they would love to bring Luke cage to IF but they are too focused on Luke cage being the black jesus...

With all of IF2 flaws I still think it was good though...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you mean IF not JJ... But that is more about luke than IF... I think they would love to bring Luke cage to IF but they are too focused on Luke cage being the black jesus...

no, i mean JJ and LC are heavily romantically involved in the comics (beyond the casual relationship shown in JJ1). As well as Luke and Danny's business venture. both are comics canon.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IF2 was really good until the last 2 episodes.

Davos was a great villain.

I'm a little surprised we didn't see Gao again since her head wasn't cut off in Defenders, but man Davos was just excellent as a baddie.

I thought it was very interesting how they portrayed the fist and the dragon as corrupting both Danny and Davos on some level.

Mary was damn good. Interested to see who personality #3 is if Walker is a scrub compared to her.

I'm also really surprised they didn't do any searching for Kun Lun at all. I figured that would feature heavily since it was the cliffhanger from season 1.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, i mean JJ and LC are heavily romantically involved in the comics (beyond the casual relationship shown in JJ1). As well as Luke and Danny's business venture. both are comics canon.

ok... I knew they were a couple, but felt like JJ season one did enough for that... don't think the relationship Has to go much further...

The LC and IF relationship does though... that could be a fun season...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm a little surprised we didn't see Gao again since her head wasn't cut off in Defenders, but man Davos was just excellent as a baddie.

I thought it was very interesting how they portrayed the fist and the dragon as corrupting both Danny and Davos on some level.

Mary was damn good. Interested to see who personality #3 is if Walker is a scrub compared to her.

I'm also really surprised they didn't do any searching for Kun Lun at all. I figured that would feature heavily since it was the cliffhanger from season 1.

that was another thing I was disappointed about... the end of season 1 it was Davos and Gao at the café Not Davos and Joy, like the recap showed... And the recap showed that only to explain the Davos and Joy relationship...

but Gao would not have fit this story line...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I cheated and looked mary up... she is typhoid mary( a character I do remember from other tv shows and movies)... and they did a great job with her...

That was what was so good about the first couple episodes this season, sure it was slow, but it was slow on purpose to build intrigue about all the mysteries of what was happening...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cheated and looked mary up... she is typhoid mary( a character I do remember from other tv shows and movies)... and they did a great job with her...

That was what was so good about the first couple episodes this season, sure it was slow, but it was slow on purpose to build intrigue about all the mysteries of what was happening...

yeah, i thought walker was typhoid mary...but apparently not. Probably saving that for DD3 or IF3.

I liked the pacing here, because they only had 10 episodes.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was another thing I was disappointed about... the end of season 1 it was Davos and Gao at the café Not Davos and Joy, like the recap showed... And the recap showed that only to explain the Davos and Joy relationship...

but Gao would not have fit this story line...

i somewhat disagree.

i would assume she would've been the one to tell Davos about the ceremony and easily could've been the one to supply the bowl.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i somewhat disagree.

i would assume she would've been the one to tell Davos about the ceremony and easily could've been the one to supply the bowl.

but seems pretty limited of a role for such a major character in other seasons... would feel too much like a cameo... we don't need no stinking cameos...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but seems pretty limited of a role for such a major character in other seasons... would feel too much like a cameo... we don't need no stinking cameos...

yeah, that's fair.

not sure what her end game would've been anyway.