• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting Tweet regarding UNC

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need this smiley soon for the UNC investigation

crap-hitting-the-fan.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the guys that has been an insider on the UNC situation over on packpride claiming that some of the parking tickets were paid off by coaches. This just keeps getting better and better.

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the guys that has been an insider on the UNC situation over on packpride claiming that some of the parking tickets were paid off by coaches. This just keeps getting better and better.

I mean you gotta hand it to butch; between all of this parking stuff, the tutor, and the countless other shit, he really had his finances in order. i guess the time spent keeping track of all this money took away from time he could have dedicated to coaching, though...

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if any of you guys are familiar with Jim Alderson. He writes satirical pieces about Hokie sports. He can be hit or miss, but when he's on he's HILARIOUS. Read his latest about the boys in blue. Quite a comical piece.

Wheelies | The A-Line

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Don't know if any of you guys are familiar with Jim Alderson. He writes satirical pieces about Hokie sports. He can be hit or miss, but when he's on he's HILARIOUS. Read his latest about the boys in blue. Quite a comical piece.

Wheelies | The A-Line

good read: i tried to rep you for it, but it wont let me????

jabrone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
For those of you that are interested in UNC's recruiting violations, word is that there will be a separate investigation looking into their recruiting. Shouldn't be too hard to nail them with something between Marvin Austin and Landon Turner's stepdad all of a sudden finding a job near Chapel Hill. I'm guessing there's a LOT of dirt in their recruiting.

That's completely incorrect. Neither Landon's stepdad nor dad received jobs or any other benefits.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but yes that matter should be settled. Not an ounce of truth to it.

Fair enough, but I take it your silence on the rest of his statement means he was dead on about the dirty recruiting, particularly in Starvin' Marvin's case?

jabrone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fair enough, but I take it your silence on the rest of his statement means he was dead on about the dirty recruiting, particularly in Starvin' Marvin's case?

I don't know anything about Marvin's recruitment so I don't feel compelled to comment about it.

I do know something about UNC's recruiting the past two years and I'm not the slightest bit worried about them stepping out of bounds. So no, I don't think he's "dead on".

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Marquise!!!!

Will Kevin let you touch his ACC Championship rings when he brings them home for the holidays?!?!?!?!?!

You should be home well before Christmas every year but Kevin will be getting back after the first of the year.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know anything about Marvin's recruitment so I don't feel compelled to comment about it.

I do know something about UNC's recruiting the past two years and I'm not the slightest bit worried about them stepping out of bounds. So no, I don't think he's "dead on".

Gotcha. So Black Santa resigned in order to spend more time with the local children's hospital?

jabrone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Gotcha. So Black Santa resigned in order to spend more time with the local children's hospital?

Well, the story is that he resigned because he was involved with Wichard. If you want to read recruiting violations in to that, go ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the story is that he resigned because he was involved with Wichard. If you want to read recruiting violations in to that, go ahead.

I've been involved in UNC recruiting more than Mackey's mom. If she had a different experience, so be it.

Can you tell us how you are connected with UNC? Parent, player, booster?