• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting Tweet regarding UNC

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
High comedy in this article as Dick Baddour admits there are "Glitches" to the sign-out sheet. I never realized pieces of paper could be victims of glitches. The higher-ups there also seem to be really lax about all of this, mindboggling considering all they've already went through.

UNC plan still in flux - North Carolina - NewsObserver.com

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
i would like to post about the subject but all i can say is WOW wft!

btw have you ever seen a better case for lack of institutional control?

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
just read the tweets and..................again wow!!!

UNC is in a world of shit. They honestly have to many probs for me to keep up with.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
i thought you had to be smart to get in to UNC? lmao

also anyone looking to have some fun with NCSUDOTHROCK go in the russell wilson thread on the acc page...he didnt like that wilson was getting critisized, so now its just turning into fun and games (i see how IAYF can have fun with this type of posting)

Oh your just getting started, I've been into it with dude before: play your cards right and this could go on for months. You need to drop a comment like Russ Wilson would've been better off playing safety @ VT or something along those lines.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
BTW i posted the cliff notes of those tweets in the "butch puts the U in unc" thread on disney.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Go look at some UNC boards!!! Some defending butch, some ready to fire him, some say NCAA has to many rules, some say that after last year and "missing their shot at the NC for NO reason" they should get a little slack, some saying the are recruiting to many thugs. <-----funny? not long ago all there players where saints and butch was the pope.

some even say baddour and the entire football dept have to go. hahahahaha

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh your just getting started, I've been into it with dude before: play your cards right and this could go on for months. You need to drop a comment like Russ Wilson would've been better off playing safety @ VT or something along those lines.

lol, ill use that one now

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
jawand(sp?) blue, not so much a "cover up" just lack of reporting it to the proper folks. I've heard a lot of different stuff, so im not sure if he didnt report it to unc or if unc didnt report it to the NCAA (<--- if they even have to do that) but thats what i gathered from some state fans.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
jawand(sp?) blue, not so much a "cover up" just lack of reporting it to the proper folks. I've heard a lot of different stuff, so im not sure if he didnt report it to unc or if unc didnt report it to the NCAA (<--- if they even have to do that) but thats what i gathered from some state fans.

i wasnt really paying attention when i posted this. its not jawand (a 2012 VT recruit) it a.j. or c.j. or something like that a unc QB.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wasnt really paying attention when i posted this. its not jawand (a 2012 VT recruit) it a.j. or c.j. or something like that a unc QB.

Ah yes, A.J. Blue. I think the joke among State fans was wonder what A.J. Blue when he took his breathalyzer? LOL

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes, A.J. Blue. I think the joke among State fans was wonder what A.J. Blue when he took his breathalyzer? LOL

Oh, he was arrested for a DUI supposedly, hence the breathalyzer joke.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ghostOFjimmyV Macgruber
@ @slmandel Auburn & Ohio St get a lot of attention but Unc's NCAA scandal is 10 X times worse and habitual w Blake, Agents, Tutors, etc.
7 hours ago in reply to @ghostOFjimmyV ↑

@slmandel
Stewart Mandel
@
@ghostOFjimmyV No argument here. Just waiting for the NCAA to rule as such, any day (or year) now.

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I can't stand HEather Dinich, but this is an AWESOME piece. She absolutely throws Butch Davis under the bus, and has many really good points. A must read.

Butch Davis in the dark again - ACC Blog - ESPN

Pretty hard to believe any kind of "I didn't know argument" from Butch now-a-days. He knew what he was getting into when he hired Blake. Look at Blake's track record and reputation at other colleges and it says it all. Or look at his personal ties to the tutor. Butch has always been scUM and will always be scum. He just says "I didn't know" because it's really the only thing he can say at this point, and it's getting pretty repetitive to me. I'll just be happy when he's canned and they slam LOIC on them with severe penalties.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting audio link of Charles Robinson (yahoo) today talking about UNC on sports radio in the Tar Heel State. Couple of key points he mentions -
(1) The NCAA's investigation of UNC would have been close to wrapping up in April had it not been for the Coples incident
(2) Members of the UNC football staff are now retaining their own lawyers, AND NOT the university's lawyers.

Charles Robinson of Y! Sports talks about UNC investigation - WRALSportsFan.com

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Interesting audio link of Charles Robinson (yahoo) today talking about UNC on sports radio in the Tar Heel State. Couple of key points he mentions -
(1) The NCAA's investigation of UNC would have been close to wrapping up in April had it not been for the Coples incident
(2) Members of the UNC football staff are now retaining their own lawyers, AND NOT the university's lawyers.

Charles Robinson of Y! Sports talks about UNC investigation - WRALSportsFan.com
I can't wait until it all hits the fan! The UNC program is as dirty as OSU, maybe even worse. I can't wait to see all of the facts that come out of this.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
According to scout: unc will get a notice of allegations in the next week, mostly because of Blake and the tudor. Im not sure if the Coples thing is over yet or not? But i'd imagine if there are any finding there they could/would be tacked on later. From what scout is saying they prob wont get lack of institutional control (bowl/tv ban), but thats still an unknown. Im sure at the very least they prob get a long probation and the way butch does things in wont be long before something else happens. Also sounds like they will get scholly's reduced.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
According to scout: unc will get a notice of allegations in the next week, mostly because of Blake and the tudor. Im not sure if the Coples thing is over yet or not? But i'd imagine if there are any finding there they could/would be tacked on later. From what scout is saying they prob wont get lack of institutional control (bowl/tv ban), but thats still an unknown. Im sure at the very least they prob get a long probation and the way butch does things in wont be long before something else happens. Also sounds like they will get scholly's reduced.
I have heard the same thing, I am not sure how they did not get Lack of Institutional Control, if true they didn't, because it is plain to see that they have items in place to comply with the NCAA and they just did not use their procedures in place ie. Couples and the sign out sheet.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to Inside Carolina reporters is like asking Chris Mathews what be thinks of Obama so far, though. I wouldn't put too much stock in it. If USC got a bowl ban for one football player and one basketball Player, I expect UNC to get drilled. Plus, this is only step one of three and absolutely no discussion of punishment even can occur until UNC responds so any talk o punishment at this point is total guess.