• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting take on this years QBs

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manziel to Tebow is a perfect comparison. Neither was worth giving a training camp roster spot as a UDFA. They are jokes and although the attitudes are outwardly different, both are selfish and neither resembles an NFL talent in any way. There is not one single thing either is above average at at the NFL level.

I agree with everything except Tebow being selfish.

Atleast I'm not the only one that isn't impressed with him and doesn't think he is a NFL Qb. Half the balls he threw that looked like good plays in college would be picked off on the nfl level.

Doesn't have arm strength
Throws ducks
And doesn't read defenses well.

His legs do bail him out ..... and it look pretty in college.
Add in the poor work ethic and all the BS that goes with him ...... Not a chance in fucking hell I see this kid making it at the NFL level

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow was selfish because he was unwilling to consider anything other than QB when he clearly didn't have the talent to play QB. He eventually gave in very slightly but not in any reality.

I don't think he could have done anything else any better (like I said, neither is/was above average at a single NFL skill), but the unwillingness to do what a team asked of him is still selfish.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow was selfish because he was unwilling to consider anything other than QB when he clearly didn't have the talent to play QB. He eventually gave in very slightly but not in any reality.

I don't think he could have done anything else any better (like I said, neither is/was above average at a single NFL skill), but the unwillingness to do what a team asked of him is still selfish.

Atleast him not willing to do other things got him out of the league ...... Now I don't have to hear the idiots say bring him to Dallas "He's a winner" anymore

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny because he was 9-7 as a starter. That's not even impressive.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny because he was 9-7 as a starter. That's not even impressive.

No. But yet you think Locker is solid...

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. But yet you think Locker is solid...

Not based on calling him a "winner" while he's barely over .500. He's borderline top 10, though. He has all the tools and is much better than someone like a jay cutler or a tony romo.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not based on calling him a "winner" while he's barely over .500. He's borderline top 10, though. He has all the tools and is much better than someone like a jay cutler or a tony romo.

you are what you are dude, going from board to board throwing down your hot sports opinions.

That much better bull shit is what makes guys like you a legend in YOUR OWN MIND.

pardon me while I think you're full of shit

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was expecting Manziel to run faster than a 4.56 thats for sure.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading an article about Johnny Manziel's interview questions at the combine. I thought this was an interesting statement in general about the draft process....

"A prospect may never be worse, in terms of evaluation, than in the day before the draft and he might never be better, in terms of hope and optimism, than the day the team picks him."

I think that runs through the scouts, coaches, GM's to the football fans. I know I've been guilty.

That's for sure. :clap:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. Every year I fall for the same thing. We pick a guy in the 4th round and Jerry tells us they had a second round grade on him and I start plugging all these new starters in our lineup in my head thinking how much better we'll be!!!

:laugh3::yahoo::scratch:

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In what realm of reality is a bad QB selfish for not playing another position?

I'm sure you could name a bunch of QB's that have started a dozen or more games as QB ..and then played another position as a career.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Locker is better than what? :doh:

Is Locker from a college team you follow or something?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In what realm of reality is a bad QB selfish for not playing another position?

I'm sure you could name a bunch of QB's that have started a dozen or more games as QB ..and then played another position as a career.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Relevant how? If the team said he contributed more by being flexible with them, he should have been flexible with them.

He certainly couldn't play QB.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Locker is better than what? :doh:

Is Locker from a college team you follow or something?

No. He's just a solid QB, definitely above average, borderline top 10 or so. Most certainly not the bust he is being made out to be here.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. He's just a solid QB, definitely above average, borderline top 10 or so. Most certainly not the bust he is being made out to be here.

This is so good I made it my signature.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dear Lord. Please tell me you said that because you wanted to get a rise out of some Cowboy fans and not because you actually think Locker is anywhere near a top 10 QB, or "much better than someone like a jay cutler or a tony romo". There is a lot of dumb shit said on these boards, but that is honestly up near the top...you have the unique ability of standing out in every thread you enter...

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He shits on both of them. Simply not being a head case puts him well out of both of their leagues.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He shits on both of them. Simply not being a head case puts him well out of both of their leagues.

Thats a far cry from being top 10 or close

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OK, Locker is better than Romo? That means he must be better than Brady as well. Take Tony Romo and give him the Coach and the talent the Patriots had when they were winning Super Bowls, and Romo wins the same number of rings and maybe more. Take your boy Brady and put him behind some of the dogshit OL's Romo has worked behind, or the crappy defenses, and he wouldn't be 8-8. We've already seen how Brady looks for a soft piece of turf to land on any time he's close to getting hit. And I'm sorry, but when you're up 10 in the 4th, and your D gives up 3 TD's in the last 8-10 minutes, there's not a damn thing the QB can do about it