• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting take on this years QBs

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, Locker is better than Romo? That means he must be better than Brady as well. Take Tony Romo and give him the Coach and the talent the Patriots had when they were winning Super Bowls, and Romo wins the same number of rings and maybe more. Take your boy Brady and put him behind some of the dogshit OL's Romo has worked behind, or the crappy defenses, and he wouldn't be 8-8. We've already seen how Brady looks for a soft piece of turf to land on any time he's close to getting hit. And I'm sorry, but when you're up 10 in the 4th, and your D gives up 3 TD's in the last 8-10 minutes, there's not a damn thing the QB can do about it

whoa .... couldnt disagree more

Brady is given shit ........ no where near the talent the cowboys have ....... and the fucker wins

I like Romo and think he is good enough and not the problem ..... but he is a major several steps behind Brady

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, Locker is better than Romo? That means he must be better than Brady as well. Take Tony Romo and give him the Coach and the talent the Patriots had when they were winning Super Bowls, and Romo wins the same number of rings and maybe more. Take your boy Brady and put him behind some of the dogshit OL's Romo has worked behind, or the crappy defenses, and he wouldn't be 8-8. We've already seen how Brady looks for a soft piece of turf to land on any time he's close to getting hit. And I'm sorry, but when you're up 10 in the 4th, and your D gives up 3 TD's in the last 8-10 minutes, there's not a damn thing the QB can do about it

Well here's a great example of why others don't like cowboy fans. Great way to go over the top there. As often as I try to say not all cowboy fans are delusional here you come with this crap.:doh:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whoa .... couldnt disagree more

Brady is given shit ........ no where near the talent the cowboys have ....... and the fucker wins

I like Romo and think he is good enough and not the problem ..... but he is a major several steps behind Brady

I don't think Brady has been given shit. First, he has one of the all time great coaches. When Romo had Bill, he looked pretty damn good to me. I'm all for keeping JG now, because he has paid his dues, and is only gonna improve. But I can point out 2-3 games a year in JG's first few years that would have been wins with a great coach. Thats the coaching end. Granted, the Patriots talent isn't what it once was, but Brady hasn't won a Super Bowl in 10 years either. The year the Patriots went 16-0 and lost in the Super Bowl, honestly, how many of last seasons Cowboys could have started for that team? Dez and maybe TSmith off the offense, maybe Lee off the D. I blame Jerry for not putting the proper talent around what could have been a great career for Romo instead of a very good one. I get what your saying about Brady, but when a Boston troll says Locker is better than Romo, I'm gonna point out Brady has looked a little ''timid'' since his OL talent has dwindled

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well here's a great example of why others don't like cowboy fans. Great way to go over the top there. As often as I try to say not all cowboy fans are delusional here you come with this crap.:doh:

From a Cowboys fan with matching Boston gear to the troll.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Brady has been given shit. First, he has one of the all time great coaches. When Romo had Bill, he looked pretty damn good to me. I'm all for keeping JG now, because he has paid his dues, and is only gonna improve. But I can point out 2-3 games a year in JG's first few years that would have been wins with a great coach. Thats the coaching end. Granted, the Patriots talent isn't what it once was, but Brady hasn't won a Super Bowl in 10 years either. The year the Patriots went 16-0 and lost in the Super Bowl, honestly, how many of last seasons Cowboys could have started for that team? Dez and maybe TSmith off the offense, maybe Lee off the D. I blame Jerry for not putting the proper talent around what could have been a great career for Romo instead of a very good one. I get what your saying about Brady, but when a Boston troll says Locker is better than Romo, I'm gonna point out Brady has looked a little ''timid'' since his OL talent has dwindled

:doh: WOW just WOW

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh: WOW just WOW

Twist, I'm not saying Romo is just straight up better. But you tell me, if Romo and Brady had switched places, and Romo had played with that coach, talent and organization his whole career, do you think he wouldn't have won a Super Bowl? I think he would. Conversely, If Brady had been here his entire career, do you really think he would have won one? I don't.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twist, I'm not saying Romo is just straight up better. But you tell me, if Romo and Brady had switched places, and Romo had played with that coach, talent and organization his whole career, do you think he wouldn't have won a Super Bowl? I think he would. Conversely, If Brady had been here his entire career, do you really think he would have won one? I don't.

think it is irrelevant. the point is Locker couldn't hold Cutlers or Romos Jock & sure as hell couldn't sniff the top ten QBs

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with these guys UK. Comparing Romo to Brady is bad enough. Saying he would have won more is just dumb. You did come off like a total homer on that one...

Locker sucks, Romo is a good QB and Brady is an All Time great. No comparisons to be made amongst the group.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I can point out 2-3 games a year in JG's first few years that would have been wins with a great coach.

And how many games in that span has Romo blown? I'd imagine if we had Brady we wouldn't be talking about one playoff win since the 90's

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude .... I like Romo .... make me pick ... I take Brady all day long and 6 times on Sunday

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how many games in that span has Romo blown? I'd imagine if we had Brady we wouldn't be talking about one playoff win since the 90's

Hey, maybe I'm wrong, it wouldn't be the first time. I just think the number of Championships a QB wins has more to do with the team around him than his own individual greatness. I think Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the game today. One title. Same with Brees, who I think is at least top 4. PManning, the list goes on. As to the QB's that have won 3 lately, Brady and Aikman, I think they had very similar career paths. Both guys are Hall of Famers, no doubt about it. But as the talent on their teams started slowly deteriorating, the Championships stopped. Meanwhile, guys like Joe Flacco and Russell Wilson are winning Titles now. I think with more talent around him, Romo could have easily won one or two

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, maybe I'm wrong, it wouldn't be the first time. I just think the number of Championships a QB wins has more to do with the team around him than his own individual greatness. I think Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the game today. One title. Same with Brees, who I think is at least top 4. PManning, the list goes on. As to the QB's that have won 3 lately, Brady and Aikman, I think they had very similar career paths. Both guys are Hall of Famers, no doubt about it. But as the talent on their teams started slowly deteriorating, the Championships stopped. Meanwhile, guys like Joe Flacco and Russell Wilson are winning Titles now. I think with more talent around him, Romo could have easily won one or two

I think currently Rogers is the best
Brady second

can debate the rest

I do think if Romo had a defense he could win one

It's the ultimate team sport no one man wins you shit

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think currently Rogers is the best
Brady second

can debate the rest

I do think if Romo had a defense he could win one

It's the ultimate team sport no one man wins you shit

Brees and Payton are right there. Luck may be on the verge of over taking all of them. I agree with the Romo comment. Yes he does deserve his share of blame but too many pile blame that should be pointed elsewhere on Romo.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, maybe I'm wrong, it wouldn't be the first time. I just think the number of Championships a QB wins has more to do with the team around him than his own individual greatness.

I half agree with you. IMO it's both. A great player can't win it by himself, but a great team is made up of individuals and the most important individual by a mile is the QB. That doesn't mean you can't win without a great QB, it's just a lot harder.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I half agree with you. IMO it's both. A great player can't win it by himself, but a great team is made up of individuals and the most important individual by a mile is the QB. That doesn't mean you can't win without a great QB, it's just a lot harder.

Agreed. Take Dan Marino. IMO, the greatest of all time. If you look at the numbers he put up, with the rules in place at the time....Honestly, if he played today, with the rules the way they are now, 6000 yards would be the norm for him. But he never won one. Romo will probably never win one either. All I'm saying is that IMO, Romo could have won Championships if he ever had an OL, running game and defense