• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Injury News

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea what Kap's "arm fatigue" is from. He was out a lot of the minicamps due to surgery and he's splitting reps with Gabbert in TC. What is he fatigued from? There are some rumors out there that the Niners are trying to keep him healthy and may shrink-wrap him like the Skins did Griffin last year.

Yep, definite double whammy for the Bills. Enempkali out for the year. Ragland out for the year. Lawson will be out most, if not all year with an injury he denied having. Rex is supposed to be a defensive guru--he can show it by getting that team into the playoffs this year (doubtful).

With all these injuries it will definitely test his ability as a Defensive minded guy. Throw in now his brother being there adds to it of if they fail miserably on defense it doesn't look good him hiring his brother when his brother has really struggled lately to field a good defense.

As for Kaep's arm fatigue...I wonder if some of that does have to do with how fast Kelly runs his practices. He wants to get in as many plays as possible in practice. With Kaep coming off shoulder surgery it would make sense that his arm just can't handle that many throws in such a short period. He needs time to build back up. Going to be interesting to see if he practices against the Broncos this week.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez :L. So many rookies.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea what Kap's "arm fatigue" is from. He was out a lot of the minicamps due to surgery and he's splitting reps with Gabbert in TC. What is he fatigued from? There are some rumors out there that the Niners are trying to keep him healthy and may shrink-wrap him like the Skins did Griffin last year.

Yep, definite double whammy for the Bills. Enempkali out for the year. Ragland out for the year. Lawson will be out most, if not all year with an injury he denied having. Rex is supposed to be a defensive guru--he can show it by getting that team into the playoffs this year (doubtful).

Kroy Biermann expected in Buffalo today, will likely sign a one year deal. Eric Striker vaults up the depth chart at OLB as well.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all these injuries it will definitely test his ability as a Defensive minded guy. Throw in now his brother being there adds to it of if they fail miserably on defense it doesn't look good him hiring his brother when his brother has really struggled lately to field a good defense.

As for Kaep's arm fatigue...I wonder if some of that does have to do with how fast Kelly runs his practices. He wants to get in as many plays as possible in practice. With Kaep coming off shoulder surgery it would make sense that his arm just can't handle that many throws in such a short period. He needs time to build back up. Going to be interesting to see if he practices against the Broncos this week.
Honesstly my first thought with Kaep being so quickly "fatigued" was another underlying injury such as throracic outlet syndrome. Has anyone asked if Kaep is feeling numbness at all?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honesstly my first thought with Kaep being so quickly "fatigued" was another underlying injury such as throracic outlet syndrome. Has anyone asked if Kaep is feeling numbness at all?

Could be. My guess is it has more to do with the fact that while he was rehabbing injuries he couldn't do a whole lot to build up the endurance in his throwing shoulder. Now his shoulder that was operated on was his non-throwing shoulder right? So I wouldn't think a TOS would be present in his throwing shoulder. My guess is it has more to do with him having surgery on that right thumb so again not being able to actually work out. Then you throw him into a Chip Kelly ran practice that is very quick with lots of throws and it doesn't surprise me to hear his shoulder is having some soreness and fatigue. It would be like a player who hasn't worked out all off season then stepping into training camp. They are going to fatigue quickly and will take some time to get them back to full speed.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be. My guess is it has more to do with the fact that while he was rehabbing injuries he couldn't do a whole lot to build up the endurance in his throwing shoulder. Now his shoulder that was operated on was his non-throwing shoulder right? So I wouldn't think a TOS would be present in his throwing shoulder. My guess is it has more to do with him having surgery on that right thumb so again not being able to actually work out. Then you throw him into a Chip Kelly ran practice that is very quick with lots of throws and it doesn't surprise me to hear his shoulder is having some soreness and fatigue. It would be like a player who hasn't worked out all off season then stepping into training camp. They are going to fatigue quickly and will take some time to get them back to full speed.
Ah, for some reason I thought it was the throwing shoulder. That makes TOS much less likely then.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, for some reason I thought it was the throwing shoulder. That makes TOS much less likely then.

Any 49ers fan want to confirm that? I could be completely wrong and then you could be right on TOS being an underlying reason for his fatigue.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This would be a pretty big blow. He was being counted on to help ease the loss of Malik Jackson. That means a lot more load will fall on Crick and Gotsis.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be back by week 4 or after the bye.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be back by week 4 or after the bye.
That would be fine for a vet, but a rookie DT? Every Second he is on that field is an insane amount of pressure on that leg. I would be as conservative as possible, make sure he is 110%. Otherwise his career is at stake.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A broken fibula is 6-8 weeks, he didn't break any tissue.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it 4 weeks or 6 to 8?

We still have three weeks of pre-season left, add that to three weeks in regular season. It didn't say he was going to miss the first six weeks of the season.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This would be a pretty big blow. He was being counted on to help ease the loss of Malik Jackson. That means a lot more load will fall on Crick and Gotsis.

Just saw a report on Yahoo saying he blew out his ACL and is done for the year. Is that accurate?