• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Indiana @ Nebrasketball

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I was jacked up for this game. Then 5 mins in I wanted to pull my hair out. I can not believe the
2nd half of this one. Talk about a home court advantage. When Hawkins came in off the bench and hit that 3 was huge. I love the way Miles has his guys playing for him

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna act like I'm big on husker bball I still watch it when I can but man they play tough at home.

I see a positive buzz let's hope they continue to improve

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'd have cashed in my chips last year and especially under Collier and Sadler. But these guys aren't out of it. They just need to play more mature.

Erased 2 big deficits last night FTW. These guys are growing up. I'm looking forward to how they take this momentum into Ann Arbor next Wednesday.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan plays @ Indiana Sunday afternoon, so sMiles has 3 more days to prep for this game than Beilein does.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing much to add other than that was a lot of fun to watch last night.... and for the love of god, please practice your FTs, fellas. That 1 of 2 shit at the end raised my blood pressure.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Erased 2 big deficits last night FTW. These guys are growing up. I'm looking forward to how they take this momentum into Ann Arbor next Wednesday.

Agreed.

Also, the thought of the loss to Michigan a few weeks ago is going to act as motivation. Michigan is sitting there all nice and propped up undefeated and in first place.......just begging to be knocked off.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that 3 by Nathan Hawkins was money, let me tell ye

just watch that baby rainbow in and hit thee bottom of the net

That shot was huge because Indiana knew coming in whonare shooters are and they were just gonna let Hawkins shoot whatever he wanted.

It was a timely bucket and really broke Indiana's back as the gamble didn't pay off.

Plus it's just huge for a guy like Hawkins who has been hesitant to shoot that shot all year.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of positive energy surrounding this team right now. Nebraska could really get the Big 10 Conference all fucked up with a win in Ann Arbor next week.

Hope the guys go in there on a mission.

Sidenote......it seems like we are playing much better as a team without Biggs on the floor.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tell ya what, depending on how they come out after the next 4 games it could get really fun and interesting down the stretch!! I've been a loyal basketball fan for many many years and I haven't been this excited about the program in a long time.

I hate to do it too, but man imagine if they had beaten Purdue, Penn State, and Michigan. They'd be sitting at 6-2 and possibly in the top 3 of the conference! ARRRG! Even winning 2 out of those 3 would be huge!!! Can't take a night off boys!!!

Still a proud Husker fan. GBR!

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawkins shot heard round the world. Big time play. i was really hoping that they would give him a chance to shoot. Also Stool you saw and commented Peltz steal during the OSU game Huge play by Peltz one of those "fer da team" plays which I cant get enough of.

also Ray, Ray is my fave SKER right now.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tell ya what, depending on how they come out after the next 4 games it could get really fun and interesting down the stretch!! I've been a loyal basketball fan for many many years and I haven't been this excited about the program in a long time.

I hate to do it too, but man imagine if they had beaten Purdue, Penn State, and Michigan. They'd be sitting at 6-2 and possibly in the top 3 of the conference! ARRRG! Even winning 2 out of those 3 would be huge!!! Can't take a night off boys!!!

AAAAARRRRG I KNOW, But the team knows as well and they are playing like they cant lose. Also I think that this team plays better with their back to the wall. The 2n half was night and day difference. I love this team. I love Miles I love lamp

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shit, win one of those games and they're tied for 4th (4-4) in conference right now. This team appears to have grown up since then.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AAAAARRRRG I KNOW, But the team knows as well and they are playing like they cant lose. Also I think that this team plays better with their back to the wall. The 2n half was night and day difference. I love this team. I love Miles I love lamp

They're learning how to win. It's why the lost the Purdue, Michigan, and Penn St games. They didn't have the mentality to put them away.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right man can you imagion if Miles landed Okafer and AGAU holy cow. I cant wait till Miles starts bringing in DA BIG FISH.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right man can you imagion if Miles landed Okafer and AGAU holy cow. I cant wait till Miles starts bringing in DA BIG FISH.

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking as I read the last of this thread.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom there is no question that we would be the best team in the BiG TEN. had we landed them two.

I bet you they are kinda kicking themselves tho seeing what miles is doing with the talent he does and does not have ie biggs