• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In reference to MRI's disrespect...

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Someone needs to tell MRI and other disrespectful rabble rousers like him that there's around one million police officers in America and only a few hundred people shot by the police every year. Maybe a couple handfuls of those shootings were questionable. Considering just how much violence occurs here, obviously the police aren't the ones who needs to be scrutinized...

Husker linebacker Michael Rose-Ivey reflects on senior year, may not meet with governor

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize the media brings this subject back up, not MRI.

It's a dead subject. It's over, it's done. There will be players who do it here and there at both the pro level and college level moving forward, and the media will again run with it. But this little run we had where basically just a bunch of people on both sides of the political spectrum hated each other over one man kneeling during a National anthem.....it's done. It's dead.

I'm so numb to this by now. Kneel, stand, wave your dick, whatever. Everyone gets to voice their opinion. For some people it's an opinion, for others it's a show. Just let it go.

Extreme leftists are dumb for believing it changes anything, and extreme conservatives are even dumber for responding to it. A bunch of whining babies all around on both sides.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"only a few hundred are are shot by police every year"?

Hahahaha, and that's ok?

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's his mindset.
It's not his little world so it doesn't matter. His pot smoking cousin had a reaction so pot is evil. 100's of people shot by cops but nobody he knows so it's not a problem. Wait til he knows someone. He'll want to outlaw all cops.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck. Scary when the guy ahead of you gets nailed for speeding

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fuck. Scary when the guy ahead of you gets nailed for speeding

And he refuses to comply with police orders by grabbing for a weapon. He then gets shot, and his momma says he was turning his life around, he was a good boy.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
"only a few hundred are are shot by police every year"?

Hahahaha, and that's ok?

It's not okay for the couple of handfuls who were shot for no reason, or by mistake. On the other hand, it is okay for the rest of them who refused to comply with police orders by doing something life threatening such as attempting to grab a weapon or trying to grab a cop's gun. Also, it's okay if they eliminate a violent murderer or rapist.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tacklin fuel MRI, you could sure fucking use some ha?

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's his mindset.
It's not his little world so it doesn't matter. His pot smoking cousin had a reaction so pot is evil. 100's of people shot by cops but nobody he knows so it's not a problem. Wait til he knows someone. He'll want to outlaw all cops.

First of all, if those few hundred people had obeyed the law and then complied with police orders they would still be alive. Secondly, for the people who were pulled over for speeding, myself included, complying with a cop's commands will go a long ways towards a person's well being. One of the benefits is sometimes not getting a speeding violation, but a warning ticket! Yippee! Of course, if a person wants to commit suicide, it would be a good idea to not comply with police orders while pretending to reach for a weapon.

Obviously your mindset is to side with the thugs and to not comply with police orders. That's going to get you killed one day. Do you kneel while the National Anthem is being played while at athletic events?

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how about we treat bad cops as bad cops and not say it's all cops

same with black people

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
how about we treat bad cops as bad cops and not say it's all cops

same with black people

If you look at all of the black people who riot, loot, and block roads and highways, there are more of those bad people than there are bad cops.

Let's say out of the one million or so cops in America that about 1% are bad, that would mean there are 10K bad cops here. Before someone throws the race card at me, and I know they will, I don't know how anyone can say the rioters, looters, and road blockers numbers don't exceed 10K.

The actual protesters who do so peacefully are another story altogether.

Last edited:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Have you ever been anywhere outside of your own mind?

I will say that it was hard for my mind to comprehend how nasty certain people can be when I once was caught out in the middle of one of their rioting rampages back in the early seventies here in Omaha. My Dad had just picked up my Mom from work and we barely made it out of there in one piece. That ridiculous episode will be etched in my mind forever.

My Mom worked in a plant in North Omaha.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of misguided people, black and white believe all cops are bad. SEC is one of them.
I will pay you $1000 if you can show me one time I ever said all cops are bad.
I will pay you $500 if you can show me one time I ever said most cops are bad.
I will call you a fucking liar if you can't show me either.

Last edited: