• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In reference to MRI's disrespect...

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say that it was hard for my mind to comprehend how nasty certain people can be when I once was caught out in the middle of one of their rioting rampages back in the early seventies here in Omaha. My Dad had just picked up my Mom from work and we barely made it out of there in one piece. That ridiculous episode will be etched in my mind forever.
Your mom crossed a picket line?

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Redneck Lives Matter!!!

I will pay you $1000 if you can show me one time I ever said all cops are bad.
I will pay you $500 if you can show me one time I ever said most cops are bad.
I will call you a fucking liar if you can't showme either.

I assumed you think all cops are bad by your defending the thugs who were shot by the police.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And before your mind goes all rambo on us notice that was a question. A simple question. I said nothing regarding my position on unions but to ease your psychosis I am not pro-union and would cross a picket line with no hesitation. I belonged to two unions and both were the greatest hindrance to people willing to work.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And before your mind goes all rambo on us notice that was a question. A simple question. I said nothing regarding my position on unions but to ease your psychosis I am not pro-union and would cross a picket line with no hesitation. I belonged to two unions and both were the greatest hindrance to people willing to work.

You are a scab then.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SEC, I knew you would turn this great thread into garbage. Thanks!

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me? Your the one that made false accusations or in plain language, you lied.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Me? Your the one that made false accusations or in plain language, you lied.

First off it's "you're" not "your." Secondly, "you're" the one who started defending the thugs in the first place.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1d93316fe1918ca099c9c07fd1f70e11e379a50b10cd31af1b2f214e64ccffeb.jpg

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off it's "you're" not "your." Secondly, "you're" the one who started defending the thugs in the first place.

Actually I said you didn't know anyone it happened to so you didn't care and if you did it would become cops should be illegal.
Then I asked you if you had ever been anywhere outside your own mind.
Never said a thing about thugs, people being beat or shot by thugs with badges, or all the good cops who serve and defend on a daily basis.

So stop lying already!

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a scab then.
Yes I am if it means I take a job from some fat slob who doesn't have to work because he has been collecting a paycheck longer than me.
And if you are depending upon a union boss to keep your job you are a fool.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Actually I said you didn't know anyone it happened to so you didn't care and if you did it would become cops should be illegal.
Then I asked you if you had ever been anywhere outside your own mind.
Never said a thing about thugs, people being beat or shot by thugs with badges, or all the good cops who serve and defend on a daily basis.

So stop lying already!

An uncle of mine was a cop and he got in trouble back in the seventies when he had to defend his life against a thug. If the same thing had happened these days, the PC assholes would have ruined his life. Do you even know why it's worse these days with cops being forced to defend their lives against so many thugs? I'll tell you why... I remember Obama telling black folks to stand up to injustices, so guess what? They took it as injustices is having to obey the law and comply with police orders. I don't care if you believe me or not, but I have talked to black people who believe they don't have to obey whitey's laws, {their own words} and comply with police orders. I have asked several of them, is it worth it to die over this? Some of them are so fucking stubborn. Geesh.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes I am if it means I take a job from some fat slob who doesn't have to work because he has been collecting a paycheck longer than me.
And if you are depending upon a union boss to keep your job you are a fool.

You're are an idiot if you believe this myth. Corporations in America have a utopia these days. No union boss can stop a plant shutdown, and not only that, they can claim their losses on taxes too after destroying the livelihoods of some hard working Americans.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An uncle of mine was a cop and he got in trouble back in the seventies when he had to defend his life against a thug. If the same thing had happened these days, the PC assholes would have ruined his life. Do you even know why it's worse these days with cops being forced to defend their lives against so many thugs? I'll tell you why... I remember Obama telling black folks to stand up to injustices, so guess what? They took it as injustices is having to obey the law and comply with police orders. I don't care if you believe me or not, but I have talked to black people who believe they don't have to obey whitey's laws, {their own words} and comply with police orders. I have asked several of them, is it worth it to die over this? Some of them are so fucking stubborn. Geesh.
What the hell does any of that have to do with what I have said? Do you understand that you project what has happened to you on to every person you encounter?
I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING REGARDING WHAT YOU ARE SO PISSED OFF ABOUT. As usual all I have done is alluded to how out of touch you are with reality.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're are an idiot if you believe this myth. Corporations in America have a utopia these days. No union boss can stop a plant shutdown, and not only that, they can claim their losses on taxes too after destroying the livelihoods of some hard working Americans.
Which is exactly one of the many reasons why I am against unions. Union leaders receive a salary that buys their BMWs and vacations in the Bahamas and don't do a damn thing for it.
If you want to keep your job make yourself of value. Paying some fat ass to go out drinking with the corporate leaders and coming back to give you a $.10 an hour raise while they raise your dues $5 a week is not the answer.
Be worth something to the owner or become an owner. Nothing more, nothing less.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Which is exactly one of the many reasons why I am against unions. Union leaders receive a salary that buys their BMWs and vacations in the Bahamas and don't do a damn thing for it.
If you want to keep your job make yourself of value. Paying some fat ass to go out drinking with the corporate leaders and coming back to give you a $.10 an hour raise while they raise your dues $5 a week is not the answer.
Be worth something to the owner or become an owner. Nothing more, nothing less.

The thing that people like you don't understand is there are tons of cases where an employee is a hard worker, but may not get along with their supervisor for the simple non reason of their boss has an ego problem for example. That employee may get more work dumped on them instead of a bosses favorite. The union is there to stop that shit sometimes through the grievance process to make sure an employee doesn't get the shaft. Of course you have no understanding how corporate clods can be really shitty towards their workers, but unions are their to stop that shit. Now if that really hard worker works at a non union shit shop, he's SOL.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, make yourself of value. Unions don't give one shit about if you get worked dumped on you or not.

I worked at two union jobs, one was the commercial food and workers at the old Swanson plant. Had a manager that was making me do what was three men's jobs. Did the union do one thing about it? No my job description said other duties as assigned. Their resolution was stick it out and sign for another job when you have enough seniority. My resolution? Went to his boss and said, look this is what I am doing. You and I both know three men used to do the same work. I am a hard worker but not a stupid worker. You get me some help or I am going to sign every posting that comes up until I get another job.
His answer? I am sorry I didn't realize he was doing this. I will take care of it. Next shift? I had a helper.

Second job a teamster at U.S. Cold Storage. It was even worse.
Guys with seniority would be given an assignment and would say I don't want that. Give it to someone with less seniority. And management would.
These guys voted to go on strike because they were only getting a $.15/ hour raise. Union leadership calls the vote and goes back to management. COmes back with a $.25 / hour. Vote to accept the contract. I was like WTF? I stood in solidarity even though this check feeds my 3 kids and you accept another fuckign ten cents an hour? You guys deserve what you get. At that point I went back to school and never looked back.