• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Im very interested in seeing...

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how the Broncos respond after a big blowout win versus the 49ers? Manning gets the TD record and adding that its a short week to get ready for the Chargers after a loss where you know they don't want to fall two games behind the Broncos in the AFC West. As much as I would like Manning and the Broncos to celebrate this win and record all the focus now has to shift to the Chargers. Any thoughts?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is true this is going to be a tough transition after such an emotionally charged game. Thankfully because it is a rival and because the Chargers have been playing so well this year I don't think the Broncos are going to overlook this game.

You are right though we will most likely get the best of the Chargers knowing this is about as desperate as it gets his early in the season. They also know they still have probably the toughest part of their schedule remaining so falling behind by 2-games already would be huge and really it would be 3 with us having the tie breaker.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers coming in a short week after a loss vs the broncos have a big, historical win in a short week does have some of the makings of an upset. I hope the broncos are taking note and remembering last year's short week upset.

If the broncos play like they did last night, they will have no trouble winning.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers coming in a short week after a loss vs the broncos have a big, historical win in a short week does have some of the makings of an upset. I hope the broncos are taking note and remembering last year's short week upset.

If the broncos play like they did last night, they will have no trouble winning.

Agreed, and last years upset was exactly what I was thinking. Take care of business and Denver would be in really good shape.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game. The Chargers are really banged up right now. Broncos should take care of business. Stop the run, get the Chargers in third and long, and unleash the pass rush to take care of Rivers.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm admittedly a homer. My thoughts on the upcoming games v. SD and at NE are two Ws. Continue to build!

#DonJuwan

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be curious as well. The Broncos looked great last night but playing Thursday night is the wildcard.