• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm retarded...........

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The better half of the South Sioux Cityy police department just showed up at my house because......... A..... I was spinning the tires on my truck all the way down my cul-d-sac......... B. I was burning the tires off my truck once I got in my garage........

he got to my house allready I was allready in my house, I really didn't have to asnwer the door....... but I did like a dumbass...... He pretty much told me,,,, cum clean or you are going to jail for dui................ I came clean, told him if I get a dui, I lose my job, I lose this house, I lose everything........

He says, keep in mind.... I'm watching you.... Be safe.......

On one hand I'm happy as a virgin.......... On the otherhand I'm scared as a virgin.........

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The better half of the South Sioux Cityy police department just showed up at my house because......... A..... I was spinning the tires on my truck all the way down my cul-d-sac......... B. I was burning the tires off my truck once I got in my garage........

he got to my house allready I was allready in my house, I really didn't have to asnwer the door....... but I did like a dumbass...... He pretty much told me,,,, cum clean or you are going to jail for dui................ I came clean, told him if I get a dui, I lose my job, I lose this house, I lose everything........

He says, keep in mind.... I'm watching you.... Be safe.......

On one hand I'm happy as a virgin.......... On the otherhand I'm scared as a virgin.........

Husker21 is NOT happy sir

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even funny at this time.......... My dumb drunk ass just about lost everything because I thought it was cool to spin the tires on my truck in my own garage at 11:00 at night.........

I was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong, when the south sioux city police showed up at 10:59............

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol it'll be alright just do crazy shit in the confines of your own house next time

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still kinda freaking out....... I mean, I just showed my ID to a fucking cop like twenty minutes ago........ and I was drunk as fuck two hours ago.................... and Nobody else was home.....

Basically........ I THINK;..... Under Nebraska law, they can'not give you DUI unless they see you driving, otherwise I would have lost everything tonight.......

Fuc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still kinda freaking out....... I mean, I just showed my ID to a fucking cop like twenty minutes ago........ and I was drunk as fuck two hours ago.................... and Nobody else was home.....

Basically........ I THINK;..... Under Nebraska law, they can'not give you DUI unless they see you driving, otherwise I would have lost everything tonight.......

Fuc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here you can legally get a DUI if you have your keys in your possession and are within so many feet of your vehicle

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hey dude --take it easy will ya -- those clos calls is a sign to watch out
bring yourself to mind at times like this ---don't mess it up by being foolish sir
a DUI is veeeery expensive and costly --which you don't need
just have fun and forget about the other part of being a rowdy
we are living in a different USA right now

Just be careful sir

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worked with A guy who drove his truck through A guys deck he somehow managed to get out of the DWI because he was never technically on the road and got off with something else.However this same guy missed months of work due to almost breaking his neck and drowning diving into his fathers shallow pool.He didnt talk to me for months when he got back because I told him friends dont let friends drink and dive.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you can legally get a DUI if you have your keys in your possession and are within so many feet of your vehicle

My keys were in my house......... and my truck was in my garage....... I still think they have to see you driving your vehicle......... that or I was lucky as shit....

either way...... I'm not driving from the bar for like three years.......

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hey dude --take it easy will ya -- those clos calls is a sign to watch out
bring yourself to mind at times like this ---don't mess it up by being foolish sir
a DUI is veeeery expensive and costly --which you don't need
just have fun and forget about the other part of being a rowdy
we are living in a different USA right now

Just be careful sir

Words of wisdom from pops.

Edit:262 Been a while since I've bumped someone up it seems.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I will take pops words of wisdom.......... whether true or not.l

my fucking job is not worth my drinkng........ fuck.... tonigh was to fucking close......

fucking douchbag neighbors....... I was playing it dumb till dispatch said bronze f-150...... which my nieghbor has....... but i knew damn well it was me.....

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I share things with Nebraska fans, and the general public...............

If you don't like it you can kiss my big white fucking ass............... fuck you smoke..........

Go have another alcoholic beverage you fucking drunk POS.