• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm gonna laugh when Dallas loses....

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then the Bears two star WRs kill Philly and Dallas wins next week to make the playoffs.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck you, we're losing next week

Now theres the Christmas spirit. An Eagles fan comes on and says it would be pretty darn funny if the Cowboys make the playoffs after all the trials and tribulations of the 2013 season and gets a hardy, "FUCK YOU".

People are just angry and miserable these days. Even dear old St. Nick cant even cheer people up.

Eagles fan "Cowboys might make the playoffs"
Cowboy fan "Fuck you" :doh:

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now theres the Christmas spirit. An Eagles fan comes on and says it would be pretty darn funny if the Cowboys make the playoffs after all the trials and tribulations of the 2013 season and gets a hardy, "FUCK YOU".

People are just angry and miserable these days. Even dear old St. Nick cant even cheer people up.

Eagles fan "Cowboys might make the playoffs"
Cowboy fan "Fuck you" :doh:

you even insult the title "Eagles' Fan". you weren't welcome on the ESPN board and you are even less welcome here

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Pencil fan... why dont you throw up the Red Wings on your profile and got for the quartet of dominant franchises. Make up your mind, do you root for Chicago, St. Louis or Dallas. Im sure their multiple titles in each sport has NOTHING to do with it, right? Not only are you angry youre a pathetic front runner.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I've been coming strong for years with fair and non biased opinions. Im more respected then you've ever been Scotsman. In fact, I've never even heard of you.

More angry people spreading the hate for the holidays.

I guess you'd prefer one big circle jerk with no other takes.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I've been coming strong for years with fair and non biased opinions. Im more respected then you've ever been Scotsman. In fact, I've never even heard of you.

More angry people spreading the hate for the holidays.

I guess you'd prefer one big circle jerk with no other takes.

i'm not spreading any hate. but you are. and no when someone comes on the board and wants to discuss legitimate topics they are welcome even when i don't agree with them. but for years over on the ESPN board all you ever did was come on the Cowboys board looking for a fight

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about. I NEVER came on the Cowboys board looking for fights. Why am I wrong? I was complimenting Dallas and putting down my team because Im not completely sold on them. Ask Colors, ask Jarntt, ask Twist3d, ask Manster, ask Fordham. They will all tell you I come correct and they have all proven to be the elite posters on this board. My post was questioning the Eagles and saying Dallas might pull this out even if they lost today and I get a FUCK YOU for that. Huhh?

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Pencil fan... why dont you throw up the Red Wings on your profile and got for the quartet of dominant franchises. Make up your mind, do you root for Chicago, St. Louis or Dallas. Im sure their multiple titles in each sport has NOTHING to do with it, right? Not only are you angry youre a pathetic front runner.

Hey Philly bitch ass ****a homo made faggot. I was born and raised in Missouri dumb fuck. Chicago was on TV all the time growing up, family is nothing but Cards fans and Dallas was the only team on tv besides kc growing up.

We had this retarded conversation back on ESPN you tried this over and over again. Saying you have too root for teams of where your at or dont have a team at all.

Yet your ass is in AZ and not a "Cardinals" fan

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about. I NEVER came on the Cowboys board looking for fights. Why am I wrong? I was complimenting Dallas and putting down my team because Im not completely sold on them. Ask Colors, ask Jarntt, ask Twist3d, ask Manster, ask Fordham. They will all tell you I come correct and they have all proven to be the elite posters on this board. My post was questioning the Eagles and saying Dallas might pull this out even if they lost today and I get a FUCK YOU for that. Huhh?

Cause you were a bitch ***** on the ESPN board and are one here as well. News flash dork, those people you mentioned do not run or own this board or that one.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malco isn't here to fight. Its all about attention. Nothing more.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to miss Philly gash if you were beloved and as active on this board as you think you are. You would know my stance about Dallas making the playoffs. But since you are dumb and want to take it, and havent gotten any smarter since the ESPN days. Literally this time..........FUCK YOU.

The first fuck you was in reference to "fuck you we're winning or fuck you we're losing"

This one is straight up.................fuck you bitch boi, motha fuck you

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Fordham runs this board so why dont you ask him what he thinks of me? And I've always received respect from all the top posters and never even have heard of you??? So its just a coincidence every team you root for are one of the elite franchise in their respective sports. The Cowboys werent on more then the CHiefs. We all ready went over that.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malco isn't here to fight. Its all about attention. Nothing more.

LMAO at THE attention Seeking WHORE accusing another of seeking attention. PE1 does have a way of injecting the Eagles in Cowboy threads, and can troll a little, but when you show him to be wrong with facts he drops the troll act. As for this thread I think many of you are responding to the thread title and you failed to read the post. Yes he says he will laugh when the Cowboys lose but he also said the Eagles will lose setting up a winner takes all week 17. He also has Dallas winning week 17, therefore if you think about it he's really laughing at the Eagles.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO at THE attention Seeking WHORE accusing another of seeking attention. PE1 does have a way of injecting the Eagles in Cowboy threads, and can troll a little, but when you show him to be wrong with facts he drops the troll act. As for this thread I think many of you are responding to the thread title and you failed to read the post. Yes he says he will laugh when the Cowboys lose but he also said the Eagles will lose setting up a winner takes all week 17. He also has Dallas winning week 17, therefore if you think about it he's really laughing at the Eagles.
I was addressing another poster. Not the actual thread. And look who's in here seeking attention now and acting like an 8 year old. Funny. :laugh3:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agrre mostly with what you said Manster, but I dont troll at all. Look into my past posts and see if you can see one troll post. And I mean just one.

I've also honored the bets Ive lost even to TRS. Thats why Colors gets my utmost respect. He sent me a 1/5th of good bourbon on a bet once!

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the city of Philadelphia mainly cause gashes like PE1 get theirs if they try to step inside city limits

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Fordham runs this board so why dont you ask him what he thinks of me? And I've always received respect from all the top posters and never even have heard of you??? So its just a coincidence every team you root for are one of the elite franchise in their respective sports. The Cowboys werent on more then the CHiefs. We all ready went over that.

Actually he doesnt who ever run sportshoopla does, you dumb schmuck