• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm gonna laugh when Dallas loses....

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause you were a bitch ***** on the ESPN board and are one here as well. News flash dork, those people you mentioned do not run or own this board or that one.

really? :whistle:

PE1 is a good poster, his post here was funny. I don't see what the problem was with it.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was addressing another poster. Not the actual thread. And look who's in here seeking attention now and acting like an 8 year old. Funny. :laugh3:

Your shit is weak at best. No one has cried out for more attention then you have. Maybe if you took a moment to reflect, you'd understand why your sister dropped you off at the home and drove away without looking back. You are a pitiful helpless attention seeking whore. Call your sister an beg her to let you back into the family picture. It's Christmas time, maybe she has a soft spot in her heart at the moment.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Fordham runs this board so why dont you ask him what he thinks of me? And I've always received respect from all the top posters and never even have heard of you??? So its just a coincidence every team you root for are one of the elite franchise in their respective sports. The Cowboys werent on more then the CHiefs. We all ready went over that.

The Cowboys and Chiefs dont play on the same channel unless a NFC team is playing against KC in KC.

These networks own "rights" to the games based off of conference and in interconference play the networks own the rights to the game based off of who is the away team.

stupid gash

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PE1 is a good poster, his post here was funny. I don't see what the problem was with it.

yeah really, whoever made you a mod, can replace you just like that, and that person has someone they answer to you.

And news flash I and nobody else here answers to any other posters or "mod"

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There wasnt a problem with my post either. He made it an issue and now is trying to cower like the worthless gash that he is.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah really, whoever made you a mod, can replace you just like that, and that person has someone they answer to you.

And news flash I and nobody else here answers to any other posters or "mod"

I never said you answer to me or anyone else.

Why all the hostility? Dallas won today, we should be joyous

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see PE1 as a troll ... He's an Eagles fan ... and he will get under your skin ... but as an opposing fan that's expected as long as he brings football debate .... and he does

Which is more that I can say for a few fair weather PRETEND fans we have on this board.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How am I cowering. Do you just make up stuff as you go along. Nothing wrong with your post? I say it would be funny if Dallas overcomes this adversity and makes the playoffs and your answer id FUCK YOU??? OK DUDE.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we have Manster, Fordham and Twist3d, all big time Cowboy fans agreeing with me pencil. But that wont change your assinine schtick.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we have Manster, Fordham and Twist3d, all big time Cowboy fans agreeing with me pencil. But that wont change your assinine schtick.

That's cause pencil the tomatofuckedupnamed bitch Blow Job Junkie, and Frye are football stupid trolls ... here to turn this site into the next ESPN

is what it is

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually to all the level headed people on this board... lets all have a great Christmas/Huanakah, great new year and great game next week.

And I do think people answer to Fordham. He has the power to ban you like he did with TRS.

Have a great Holiday season everyone!

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your shit is weak at best. No one has cried out for more attention then you have. Maybe if you took a moment to reflect, you'd understand why your sister dropped you off at the home and drove away without looking back. You are a pitiful helpless attention seeking whore. Call your sister an beg her to let you back into the family picture. It's Christmas time, maybe she has a soft spot in her heart at the moment.

You just can't stand the fact I'm right almost all the time and it drives you nuts. But hey, my sister will be here tomorrow evening, maybe we can find time to chat you up. Well see. Maybe I will let one of her kids talk to you instead. it would be more on your level.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys and Chiefs dont play on the same channel unless a NFC team is playing against KC in KC.

These networks own "rights" to the games based off of conference and in interconference play the networks own the rights to the game based off of who is the away team.

stupid gash

The Missouri area gets EVERY Chiefs away game and EVERY sold out home game. Dallas doesnt get that coverage in Missouri. Sorry bro. But root for whomever you'd like.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malco I think you are a decent poster.

but how dare you come on the Cowboys site saying we will win the division! You have got to expect trash talk back at you for those rude comments about our team.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry Christmas Nick I hope Santa brings your family a stocking full of goodies

I am happy with a win today

Y'all have a great nite

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malco I think you are a decent poster.

but how dare you come on the Cowboys site saying we will win the division! You have got to expect trash talk back at you for those rude comments about our team.

haha, Next time curse me out for saying such an awful thing.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha, Next time curse me out for saying such an awful thing.

If I copy pasted your comment on the Philly board, wonder if I would get a "fuck you"?