• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm going to be honest about the Rams

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

This is the most anticipated season in Rams history. Everybody expects this team to implode, maybe the right word is pray that this team implodes from all the "bad" character guys. But this team also has potential to be the Super Bowl Champions. They have arguably the most talent of any team, with coaching from arguably the best young coach in the NFL to a legendary defensive coordinator, who thrives off having "bad" character guys. The Rams are must watch tv.

Nothing is given, everything is earned. If the Rams want that ring, they need to start off the season right. Which could very much happen with the schedule. They don't even leave California the first month of the season, starting on the road versus the Vegas dreaming retirement driven Raiders. Then at home vs. Bradford led Cards, the San Diego Chargers, and Vikings. The road miles this year are not much, they don't go east of Detroit and play most of their hard games at home. If the Eagles are not ready to hand over the throne, Rams just might to have to take it.
giphy.gif

HuskerNGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seen dream teams before............................don't get too hyped

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seen dream teams before............................don't get too hyped

Not all are the same, what dream team picked up three All Pros in one offseason? And how was their coaching?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not all are the same, what dream team picked up three All Pros in one offseason? And how was their coaching?

Can i shoot straight for a sec with ya?

My worry for you guys in the Playoffs is the person behind Center.

He didn't look good in the WC vs Atlanta

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can i shoot straight for a sec with ya?

My worry for you guys in the Playoffs is the person behind Center.

He didn't look good in the WC vs Atlanta

He struggled in the playoff game, he couldn't find a rhythm. I really think he was trying too hard, not letting the game to him.

The Rams postseason does really come down to how he plays. He has had some growing pains, but is the growth there?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

This is the most anticipated season in Rams history. Everybody expects this team to implode, maybe the right word is pray that this team implodes from all the "bad" character guys. But this team also has potential to be the Super Bowl Champions. They have arguably the most talent of any team, with coaching from arguably the best young coach in the NFL to a legendary defensive coordinator, who thrives off having "bad" character guys. The Rams are must watch tv.

Nothing is given, everything is earned. If the Rams want that ring, they need to start off the season right. Which could very much happen with the schedule. They don't even leave California the first month of the season, starting on the road versus the Vegas dreaming retirement driven Raiders. Then at home vs. Bradford led Cards, the San Diego Chargers, and Vikings. The road miles this year are not much, they don't go east of Detroit and play most of their hard games at home. If the Eagles are not ready to hand over the throne, Rams just might to have to take it.
giphy.gif

I don't think everyone expects the Rams to implode. Some people do but I see more predictions of the Rams winning division and making a deep playoff push. I have the Rams at least winning the division this year

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff still has to get it done in the playoffs.

And how many games will Suh, Talib and Peters play together? Can they all avoid getting into trouble for 16+ games? Will Donald hold out?

Still some questions.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as you have Goff the Rams will get their divisional round exit ribbon.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and now I feel old.

I'm old too, going to the 1999 season there wasn't that much anticipation. Now the 2000 season there was, but this seems more.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He struggled in the playoff game, he couldn't find a rhythm. I really think he was trying too hard, not letting the game to him.

The Rams postseason does really come down to how he plays. He has had some growing pains, but is the growth there?

And ( again shooting straight) is your biggest weakness right now. I have respect for TG3 and that WR core.

And that defense is heavenly (if they get it all together)

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And ( again shooting straight) is your biggest weakness right now. I have respect for TG3 and that WR core.

And that defense is heavenly (if they get it all together)

Don't forget our great special teams too. :D

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My big question with the Rams is if they can maximize their talent.

Suh, Donald and Brockers are all 3-4 DEs/5 techs. If one of them plays Nose then maybe the lineup isnt as good. Or maybe Suh is awesome at Nose. Or maybe everything is hybrid in the NFL and they can cover it up with scheme. Talib and Peters both might struggle with small, speedy WRs.

If they can find roles for all 5 players then maybe they're the top defense in the league.

I'm old too, going to the 1999 season there wasn't that much anticipation. Now the 2000 season there was, but this seems more.
Winning a Super Bowl > Winning the Offseason.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My big question with the Rams is if they can maximize their talent.

Suh, Donald and Brockers are all 3-4 DEs/5 techs. If one of them plays Nose then maybe the lineup isnt as good. Or maybe Suh is awesome at Nose. Or maybe everything is hybrid in the NFL and they can cover it up with scheme. Talib and Peters both might struggle with small, speedy WRs.

If they can find roles for all 5 players then maybe they're the top defense in the league.

Winning a Super Bowl > Winning the Offseason.

Well yeah.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Their biggest concern will be injuries as that could quickly derail a season and they were relatively healthy last season which did help them.

I'd also like to see Goff another season until I really buy in. Still hard to tell how much Gurly was able to take the pressure off him and if McVay just squeezed everything he could outta of him. Not saying he won't be a great QB just saying I need to see more.

But they should have little trouble in winning the NFC West as the 9ers are in year 2 of a rebuild and Seattle and Arizona are just starting the process of retooling their teams.

The 9ers could make things interesting because if Jimmy G turns out to be a top tier QB and with Shanahan at the helm it could wind up being a really potent offense but it would still be one of those "everything needs to go right" situations for them to contend.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their biggest concern will be injuries as that could quickly derail a season and they were relatively healthy last season which did help them.

I'd also like to see Goff another season until I really buy in. Still hard to tell how much Gurly was able to take the pressure off him and if McVay just squeezed everything he could outta of him. Not saying he won't be a great QB just saying I need to see more.

But they should have little trouble in winning the NFC West as the 9ers are in year 2 of a rebuild and Seattle and Arizona are just starting the process of retooling their teams.

The 9ers could make things interesting because if Jimmy G turns out to be a top tier QB and with Shanahan at the helm it could wind up being a really potent offense but it would still be one of those "everything needs to go right" situations for them to contend.

And with the Seahawks. We got a good core from last year and still have Russ. Don't look past us