• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm done with George and don't want him back at this point

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay.

You want younger guys?

That takes me right back to the 3 first rounders from Boston...lol

Pleeeeennnnty of young guys still left on the board at the end of the first round.

Hell, some of the guys in the 2nd round could have had a shot to make the roster.

You are running yourself in circles.

The Pacers took a shit deal.

The End.

Ps. Your Team just traded for a 25 year old Corey Joseph.

So, miss me with that youth movement shit when he will be the same age as Bradley in one month.

naaaahhh, let this continue for at least a couple more pages. HurricaneButterball paints himself into a corner almost as well as WiggityWack...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,381.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Age. Age. Age. When you trade George, you are rebuilding as it is. You still never answered my question
@Mecca What sense does it make to trade George for guys the same age as he is?

Bradley is a versatile guard (and better and cheaper than Oladipo and on an expiring contract) and Crowder is on a cheap deal and a very good defender.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,381.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is a complete buffoon without one iota of basketball IQ....

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,381.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay.

You want younger guys?

That takes me right back to the 3 first rounders from Boston...lol

Pleeeeennnnty of young guys still left on the board at the end of the first round.

Hell, some of the guys in the 2nd round could have had a shot to make the roster.

You are running yourself in circles.

The Pacers took a shit deal.

The End.

Ps. Your Team just traded for a 25 year old Corey Joseph.

So, miss me with that youth movement shit when he will be the same age as Bradley in one month.

This.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree to disagree then. I just think George needs to fulfill his contractual obligations and let the season play out before deciding on his future. What we get for him in return is not as relevant to me. Because I've said all along that if we're going to rebuild, we might as well do it with cap space and not take some garbage contract such as Clarkson, Deng, or Mozgov (Mozgov was just traded regardless).

Back to the subject of Durant, I don't think anyone has a problem with the nature of how he handled free agency. I think the beef with him stems from the fact that joined the team that beat him in the playoffs just a month earlier.

He was still going to play for Indy.

That's fulfilling his contractual obligation.

period. Full stop. End of discussion.

He did them a favor by telling them he wasn't going to extend with them, it gave them a chance to get something for him (even if they laughably squandered it) rather than lose him for nothing.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, George said so himself that there wasn't any good way to initiate his exit from the Pacers. If that don't prove my point, I don't know what does.

It doesn't prove your point, not even a little bit. You were having a teenage girl emotional meltdown and everyone else on here was telling you that there's no good way to leave and that PG at least tried to do right by the Pacers by giving them enough notice to be able to get something for him.

That's why your meltdown and wishing injury on him was so stupid and childish. Everyone knows there is no good way to leave except you.

And before you try to say you knew that too, you started a thread praising Hayward for how he left when he didn't allow the Jazz the opportunity to get something for him like PG did for the Pacers.

So, bottom line, PG didn't prove you right, he proved everyone except you right.

It's hilarious that you think he proved your point.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the wounds are still raw for others in Indy too.

This from the play by play announcer...

PG13 you lying frontrunner!!!!

I don't know why they expect these guys to paint themselves into a corner.