• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm done with George and don't want him back at this point

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done with this clown. I was at the Pacers/Heat game in 2015 when George first returned from his broken leg, and they were giving out signs at the gate that read "welcome back PG". I told my dad at the time that I thought this was bullshit and completely opposed team concept...Turns out my reasoning was right on the money, as George is indeed an ungrateful prick.

Go ride Kobe's dick, you cowardly motherfucker.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="Paul George (@Yg_Trece) | Twitter">@Yg_Trece</a> Go ride Kobe&#39;s dick you ungrateful cowardly motherfucker...We supported you through your broken leg &amp; hope you break ur other leg</p>&mdash; Todd Schmidt (@HurricaneDij39) <a href="">June 20, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BUILT NOT BOUGHT!!!:clap:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
classy. Wishing injury on a player. Real Classy

tumblr_ne2xgj19sh1rnhnqfo1_500.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are pathetic, they continue to not put much around him. Kinda like Cleveland when Lebron was in Cleveland his first go-around, except Lebron had much much less.

He has carried the Pacers these last couple years. Time to burn his jersey, so much hatred :pound:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are pathetic, they continue to not put much around him. Kinda like Cleveland when Lebron was in Cleveland his first go-around, except Lebron had much much less.

He has carried the Pacers these last couple years. Time to burn his jersey, so much hatred :pound:

More like entitlement. "He didn't show ME any class". Who the fuck are you LOL

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done with this clown. I was at the Pacers/Heat game in 2015 when George first returned from his broken leg, and they were giving out signs at the gate that read "welcome back PG". I told my dad at the time that I thought this was bullshit and completely opposed team concept...Turns out my reasoning was right on the money, as George is indeed an ungrateful prick.

Go ride Kobe's dick, you cowardly motherfucker.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="Paul George (@Yg_Trece) | Twitter">@Yg_Trece</a> Go ride Kobe&#39;s dick you ungrateful cowardly motherfucker...We supported you through your broken leg &amp; hope you break ur other leg</p>&mdash; Todd Schmidt (@HurricaneDij39) <a href="">June 20, 2017</a></blockquote>

BUILT NOT BOUGHT!!!:clap:
get over it

its the NBA, its what those guys do.

its a 2 team league anyway...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm only two years older than George, and we've all seen his maturity level.:clap:

So, let me get this straight.

He is immature because he does not want to spend the rest of his career languishing in Indiana?

They had a good run. It is over. Small market teams get 9 years with their drafted stud to build a contender. Indiana failed. The only people showing lack of class here are the Pacer fans blasting him. He gave you everything he had for 8 years.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, let me get this straight.

He is immature because he does not want to spend the rest of his career languishing in Indiana?

They had a good run. It is over. Small market teams get 9 years with their drafted stud to build a contender. Indiana failed. The only people showing lack of class here are the Pacer fans blasting him. He gave you everything he had for 8 years.

Tell me what the Lakers have done the last five years.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn, that's just fucked up. Only an asshole would hope a player gets injured.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not forcing his way out. He's going to take less money to go play in his home town with a team that has a way to go before they are even contending. At least he's letting the team know in advance, when they can still get something for him. He could've kept quiet until next summer.

Reactions: DJ

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, that's just fucked up. Only an asshole would hope a player gets injured.

Cry me a fucking river. If I made these antics toward my job as George has, my ass would be fired.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fan in the truest definition; a fanatic: a person filled with excessive and single-minded zeal, especially for an extreme religious or political cause. synonyms: zealot, extremist, militant, dogmatist, devotee, adherent