• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm calling it right now

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
HuskerinSECland

I would hope they would come into the Washington game with a chip on our shoulder. I think the D will they did all last year. The O needs to get that. They didn't seem to play with a chip since the C & C bros and Watson was the last of that so we I think are only just starting to have a chance of bringing what Bo brought to the D being brought to and taught to the O. They are on the same team but it was like two diff. teams and attitudes With Watson there, they just played O and not with a Chip. The way I saw Watson was His way was going to work and I will shove it down your throats. Instead of figuring what we had the talent for and giving the kids some consistent success. I just didn't notice the same enthusiasm to blow the opp. D up as I did Our D really getting off on blowing the opp. O up. To me when we were good every player on any side of the ball really got into the game and showed it. Something I think Bo wants to get back to but it is a process.

I hope this O can get to be half what the D is. If they are then I think we will be very good.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
JJM
Personally I think that T-Majic was taking Watson out of the game. If he didn't see things develop fast enough he would just pull it down and go. I do not think he got the coaching and training that he needed most of the time to be comfortable in Watsons system. Maybe he wasn't allowing himself to be coached. I just never was much a fan of Watson after that 1st year. That showed that the 1st of the two C's knew how to coach The System. Watson didn't know how to coach it as well tho he liked it. My opinion, I could be wrong.

If we get the passing game to work fairly well the run game will pick up for everyone. And the B10 is a more run based conf. as we all know.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HuskerinSECland

I would hope they would come into the Washington game with a chip on our shoulder. I think the D will they did all last year. The O needs to get that. They didn't seem to play with a chip since the C & C bros and Watson was the last of that so we I think are only just starting to have a chance of bringing what Bo brought to the D being brought to and taught to the O. They are on the same team but it was like two diff. teams and attitudes With Watson there, they just played O and not with a Chip. The way I saw Watson was His way was going to work and I will shove it down your throats. Instead of figuring what we had the talent for and giving the kids some consistent success. I just didn't notice the same enthusiasm to blow the opp. D up as I did Our D really getting off on blowing the opp. O up. To me when we were good every player on any side of the ball really got into the game and showed it. Something I think Bo wants to get back to but it is a process.

I hope this O can get to be half what the D is. If they are then I think we will be very good.

I agree with everything you say but I have seen differences this spring and summer. Say an excitement from the O. You have Beck talking about an offense like the defense. An offense that finds the defenses weakness and attacks it. This is a 180 from Watsons single line of attack.

I hear players are taking it on their shoulders to get other players in line, players are taking it on themselves to get beefed up in the offseason.

This is ol' Husker mentality or Pelini's blue collar mentality. I am very excited fro this season because I see a light at the end of the proverbial tunnel and I really believe when they bust out of the literal tunnel we are going to see Husker football finally.

I also agree that their will be slips and falls but we are on the right road now.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:evil:

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will win the National Championship this year. Even with losing a huge weapon like Alex Henery, we will win the National Championship.

Tim Beck's offense is going to be exactly what we needed all along. Bo and Carl will hold opponents on average to under 13 points per game, and our offense will be more than dependable.

And it will quickly become visible to all, that removing the last piece of the Clownahan era from our staff was exactly what we needed to begin the Pelini Dynasty.

Signed

-JJM
LMAO :lol: :pound:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it too late to label this thread as sarcasm?

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will win the National Championship this year. Even with losing a huge weapon like Alex Henery, we will win the National Championship.

Tim Beck's offense is going to be exactly what we needed all along. Bo and Carl will hold opponents on average to under 13 points per game, and our offense will be more than dependable.

And it will quickly become visible to all, that removing the last piece of the Clownahan era from our staff was exactly what we needed to begin the Pelini Dynasty.

Signed

-JJM

:L

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in theee hell iceman..........................

What were you doing looking back in that old of threads?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3