• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we jump out to a big lead...

Bengalfish

BEN-GALS Talent Scout
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do any of you think that Harbaugh will pull starters in favor of backups? Much the reason why I think it's so important to get off to a good start against these ratbirds.

My big worry is all of yours. Big game, must win and you would think that the players will be jacked up. And the mental mistakes pile up. Dalton and Green are no longer rookies in my book, so this is going to give us a good look of what they are really made of.

History in the past has me prepared for a letdown. Anyone remember the botched snap on a FG attempt a few seasons ago. Let's hope "these" Bengals make us forget about those days.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. They are playing for the 2nd seed, a bye, and a home playoff game. Given that no lead is too big for the Bengals, I see no scenario where Harbaugh would bring in the 2nd team.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good idea, but it's just not our style....we'll come from behind to win it.....they almost came back last time, and probably would have without the Gresham reversal, and that was without Green......he'll make the difference.....

daytonbenglfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Is there is any fucking justice in the world Shane Graham will shank a potential game tying field goal as the clock turns triple zeroes.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would rather have us fall behind than take a lead. We obviously have coaches who have no clue what to do when they get ahead.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we jump out to a big lead...

I stopped reading here, won't happen, irrelevant.

Bengalfish

BEN-GALS Talent Scout
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. They are playing for the 2nd seed, a bye, and a home playoff game. Given that no lead is too big for the Bengals, I see no scenario where Harbaugh would bring in the 2nd team.

Patriots ain't losing. And that's the ONLY way they get a 2nd seed. The Bills are a shell of their former self that they were early this season, and we beat them then. Patriots game is at 1:00 and the Ravens will know their fate before or sometime right at kickoff.

Flexing us to 4:15 may help. I really don't see the Ravens starters not playing the whole game. But.. if your fate is already sealed going into said game, and you're playing a team who is going to lay it all on the field for their playoff life. I might think of pulling a couple of my stars in what could be a meaningless game.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way the game is meaningless for the Ravens is if Pittsburgh loses.......

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I dont think Harbaugh pulls the starters except for maybe Rice. All the other guys need to play (especially Flacco). the Ravens havent looked very sharp recently. In fact, they look like they're regressing. Not a good way to go into the playoffs.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Like I said, the Ravens, if nothing else, will take pride in knocking a division rival out of the playoffs, so they'll be playing.