• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Jerry doesn't change right now, it's back to the Campo 5-11's

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure zimmer wants any part of jerry. It would have to be head coach to get his attention

I love Zimmer as a coach ..... and that would be my concern with him. He's never been a HC and you can't steal him from the Bengals without a promotion. Maybe Asst HC?... if we have lotto type luck?

Never seen Zimmer deal with the media ....... respect the hell out of him as a DC though. Bengals have given him players that were trash ( especially washed up guys from our team) and somehow he gets the most out of them ....... Kinda have to respect that

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will always be a cowboy's fan, but no more NFL ticket, and Dallas gear. Hit jerry in the wallet!!! That is the only way.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will always be a cowboy's fan, but no more NFL ticket, and Dallas gear. Hit jerry in the wallet!!! That is the only way.

You contribute about as much to this forum as a weed does to a garden ...... unwanted and should be uprooted

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You contribute about as much to this forum as a weed does to a garden ...... unwanted and should be uprooted

And twist you just an a-hole!! Don't respond to my post. I usually laugh at your lack of brain cells.

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And twist you just an a-hole!! Don't respond to my post. I usually laugh at your lack of brain cells.

Dont make stupid ass post and I wont respond.... Period

Decide once EVER to make a football post ... and I'll talk football.

Yet to see any post from you that says let's discuss football. Not a single post

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow twist! You should also have thanked me for saving your miserable life. I killed a shit eating dog.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and calling me a A hole ... fucker this aint Disney .... If you want to call me an asshole then do it ...

Hell I know I am .... That's not fucking breaking news to anyone.

That said I dont think it's breaking news to anyone either ... that I like talking football and more specific Dallas Cowboys football .... without a goddamn troll ... LIKE YOU... fucking up the conversation

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow twist! You should also have thanked me for saving your miserable life. I killed a shit eating dog.

go fuck your sister bitch .... even your choice of teams are all around the country ..... Spells bandwagon rider all the way

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the candidates to replace Jason are Lovie, Gruden, and possibly Whisenhunt. Anyone else available that might generate excitement in a fan base desperate for some hope?

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go fuck your sister bitch .... even your choice of teams are all around the country ..... Spells bandwagon rider all the way

I did not know that the Atlanta braves are in Texas? You must be a bandwagon fan too lol I have all my teams since the 1970's.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden seems to love the boy's. We need a coach with some fire. I am not a lovie fan. I would look at bill O'Brien from Penn state. He is a belicheck disciple.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Jerry has done a good job Jarntt? I think he has done a poor job as GM, but is able to field a .500 team because as an owner, he will do anything to win. I think with any competent GM, who is allowed to do everything, including hire the coach, and has Jerry giving him anything he wants, the Cowboys are Super Bowl contenders year after year. I agree we should have ran the football in the 2nd half, but after the Denver game, JG and Romo probably felt as though they needed 50 to be safe.

Of course Jerry has NOT done a good job. The point is that many were and are at fault. To blame Jerry and Jerry alone is just making excuses for the others.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course Jerry has NOT done a good job. The point is that many were and are at fault. To blame Jerry and Jerry alone is just making excuses for the others.

I didn't mean for it to come off that way. IMO, if Jerry would hire the best GM he could find, let him clean house on the coaching staff, let him run the draft and FA, support the GM the way he has always supported himself and Stephen, then within 5 years the Cowboys would be playing in Super Bowls again

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the candidates to replace Jason are Lovie, Gruden, and possibly Whisenhunt. Anyone else available that might generate excitement in a fan base desperate for some hope?

Those 3, plus Zimmer, and O'Brien would all be great candidates IMO, if Jerry would let them run the team.If Jerry got behind them, stayed out of the way(to some degree), I could see any one of those guys winning Super Bowls

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I think most of the coaching staff needs to go.

I keep Rob on the defensive side of the ball ... If we can.
I keep the ST coach
and if Callahan is open for a demotion to ONLY O-line coach .... I keep him as well.

So in other words keep the guy that is partially responsible for this team having the worst defense in club history? Talk about believing all the hype lol..