• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Arizona goes on a run...

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would actually be in a very good position to overtake SF for second place in the division and knock them out of the playoffs. Week 17 they host SF, which could :hope: be a crazy important game

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next 5 games are winnable and if they come out at least 4-1 then they'll be in good shape.

@Jacksonville
vs. Indianapolis
@ Philadelphia
vs. St. Louis
@ Tennessee

Coming out 4-1 would put AZ at 9-5 heading into the presumed loss @ SEA then the home game vs. SF could determine who makes the playoffs for that last WC spot. Should be interesting as long as they take care of business in this 5 game stretch.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
They would actually be in a very good position to overtake SF for second place in the division and knock them out of the playoffs. Week 17 they host SF, which could :hope: be a crazy important game

Losing the wildcard to a Carson Palmer led Cardinals' team would certainly be embarrassing.

I'm actually more concerned about the Bears & Lions both making the Playoffs (I'd be concerned about Green Bay, but they're extremely injured; and SF beat them in week 1.

Carolina's in a great position to get one of the wildcard spots right now; I might be hoping for a 6 seed. :what:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing the wildcard to a Carson Palmer led Cardinals' team would certainly be embarrassing.

I'm actually more concerned about the Bears & Lions both making the Playoffs (I'd be concerned about Green Bay, but they're extremely injured; and SF beat them in week 1.

Carolina's in a great position to get one of the wildcard spots right now; I might be hoping for a 6 seed. :what:

Cardinals have a good defense. Bunch of play makers that can make plays. Palmer has been a good game manager these last few weeks and that's all he has to do.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you guys take care of N.O. this weekend, then N.O. will be in a great position for a wildcard, and you'll have the tiebreaker over them

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cardinals have the "luxury" of having beaten both the Panthers AND the Lions... however, we did get smoked by the Saints, so we need the Panthers to start losing some football games... The Patriots game on Monday night is actually a huge game for Carolina... because they still have Saints Twice... so that Division will hinder on those games.

As a Cardinal fan... to be talking about playoff possibility, and have it not be a complete snowballs chance in hell in November, is pretty refreshing..... We still have a TON of work to do...

EducAsian69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next 5 games are winnable and if they come out at least 4-1 then they'll be in good shape.

@Jacksonville
vs. Indianapolis
@ Philadelphia
vs. St. Louis
@ Tennessee

Coming out 4-1 would put AZ at 9-5 heading into the presumed loss @ SEA then the home game vs. SF could determine who makes the playoffs for that last WC spot. Should be interesting as long as they take care of business in this 5 game stretch.

LOL Cards going 4-1 in this upcoming 5 game stretch? Quit dreaming. That is highly unlikely. You guys have beaten crappy teams in the Falcons and Texas the past two weeks...let's not get too ahead of ourselves here. I can easily see losses vs. Indy, @Philly, and a split between the Rams and Titans games. I don't see the Cards going any better than 2-3 in that 5 game stretch....maybe 3-2 if they are lucky.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Cards going 4-1 in this upcoming 5 game stretch? Quit dreaming. That is highly unlikely. You guys have beaten crappy teams in the Falcons and Texas the past two weeks...let's not get too ahead of ourselves here. I can easily see losses vs. Indy, @Philly, and a split between the Rams and Titans games. I don't see the Cards going any better than 2-3 in that 5 game stretch....maybe 3-2 if they are lucky.

Depending on the outcome of tonight's game you could make a case for the Cardinals beating the Colts. So far, the Colts haven't done ANYTHING offensively for 6 quarters and the Cardinals defense is legit imo. I could see a win there. Either way, I think 3-2 is reasonable.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 4-1 is definately doable for the Cards as last long as Carson Palmer plays smart football. I think I heard he is the only QB with an INT in every game.

-They should beat Jacksonville
-They get Indy at home. Indy is good but you also cant predict which team shows up and I think Patrick Peterson locks down TY Hilton.
-going to Philly will be tough, but Im not quite buying the Nick Foles hype. You can win that game if you keep it low scoring.
-Rams seem to play better on the road so I would be careful with this game
-The Titans just arent the same team with Fitzpatrick so you should be able to beat them.

Some toss ups in there but I dont think 4-1 is out of the question

EducAsian69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depending on the outcome of tonight's game you could make a case for the Cardinals beating the Colts. So far, the Colts haven't done ANYTHING offensively for 6 quarters and the Cardinals defense is legit imo. I could see a win there. Either way, I think 3-2 is reasonable.

Colts scored 17 points in the 3rd quarter and came back to win. Andrew Luck is way better than Carson Palmer. There is a reason the Colts have beaten the Niners, Hawks, and Broncos. I think 2-3 is more reasonable for the Cards in this upcoming 5 game stretch. The Cards are an average team and it's as simple as that. I don't see them making the playoffs.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We're playing the Colts at home. We are tough at home... going 4-1 is very doable. Not saying it will happen, but it needs to if we want a chance at the playoffs. We are a better football team than the Jags, Rams, and Titans. The other two games are 50/50, imo.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're playing the Colts at home. We are tough at home... going 4-1 is very doable. Not saying it will happen, but it needs to if we want a chance at the playoffs. We are a better football team than the Jags, Rams, and Titans. The other two games are 50/50, imo.

I think you'd might in for a surprise with the Rams.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you'd might in for a surprise with the Rams.

I think at home we beat them. Home field advantage is pretty much the only thing that separates the Cards and Rams, imo. Even though AZ should've won easily in the first meeting... until they choked up a big lead in the 4th. We'll see though.