• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

IDP help...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 pt per tackle (solo or assist), 1 pt per sack, TFL, PD, QB Hit. 2 pts per FF, FR 4 pts per INT, safety. 6 pts per TD, 3 bonus points for TDs over 40 yards. 1/30 INT or FR return yards.

Need a bye week replacement for a big division game. Deion Buchanan @ Hou, Ramon Humber @ LAC, Denzel Perryman vs Buf, KJ Wright vs ATL or Bednarick McKinnon vs ARI?

McKinnon has steadily fallen down the list this season. He started as a keeper for someone and has ended up on the ww. Buchanan, Humber, and Perryman have all just returned from injury.

According to IDPguru.com, the Texans have given up the most points to opposing LBs, and Buchanan plays Houston, but how many of those points are connected to DeSean Watson and his playing style?

Perryman's first game all season was last week, where he played limited snaps and put up 9 points (all on tackles). But he is the only one of these guys who is not expected to see 90% to 100% of the defensive snaps on his team.

KJ Wright plays Monday night, which means absolutely nothing, but I like players who play Monday night, so I can say that I have 3 players going instead of just 2 (Baldwin and Graham).

Humber has put up either 9 pts or 12 pts EVERY week he has played, except for the week he got hurt. Not between those numbers, but either 9 or 12.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Humber is one of a few bright spots in the LB wreck of the Bills. A fine choice, if not just for lack of having to think about it.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Humber too.
Plus it looks like all the other matchups are against poor offenses except for Humber.
Translation: since the Chargers will be on the field more using more clock, it give Humber more opportunities for tackles.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Perryman. Guy is tackling machine and his reps will continue to move on up. Bills are a good match-up cause they run the ball and now with the new QB, he might be dumping over the middle a lot. I stream IDP players in one league (only start one) and I use a LB vs Buff all the time if I can...has not failed me yet.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Perryman. Guy is tackling machine and his reps will continue to move on up. Bills are a good match-up cause they run the ball and now with the new QB, he might be dumping over the middle a lot. I stream IDP players in one league (only start one) and I use a LB vs Buff all the time if I can...has not failed me yet.
How does that change without Tyrod?