• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bye Week Hell - Need da Help!!!

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have Fields, Montgomery and Pittman Jr out and I need the win to clinch playoffs.

1 point PPR and 6 pts for TD 1 pt per 10 yards. Need to play 3

Corey Davis v Buf
Zonovan Knight v Buf
Chubba Hubbard v Sea
Najee Harris v Bal
Rachaad White v Niners
Kenneth Walker III v Car (game time decision- 4:25 game)

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your situation I'd say White is locked in with Lenny missing practice Friday, it was already turning into 50/50 split

Knight stayed involved in game plan in every situation so far, even got carries and targets when they were down 2 scores in the 4th last week, so I think he's locked in as well

Harris is an uninspiring volume play, but has a floor. I'd debate him and Davis

I think Corey Davis is actually your ceiling play out of this bunch as I assume Walker is out at least this weekend, but I'd stick with the RBs if wanting to go safe route. Davis has a wider range of outcomes but could be a HR. Bills typically get roasted by slot WRs tho and I'm pretty sure Davis lines up wide most snaps

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there's much choice

Knight
Harris
White

And prayers
Right? And I’m a Davante Adams guy so McBirdshit’s 2nd half playcalling kept me from a monster Adams week when I could really use it haha.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your situation I'd say White is locked in with Lenny missing practice Friday, it was already turning into 50/50 split

Knight stayed involved in game plan in every situation so far, even got carries and targets when they were down 2 scores in the 4th last week, so I think he's locked in as well

Harris is an uninspiring volume play, but has a floor. I'd debate him and Davis

I think Corey Davis is actually your ceiling play out of this bunch as I assume Walker is out at least this weekend, but I'd stick with the RBs if wanting to go safe route. Davis has a wider range of outcomes but could be a HR. Bills typically get roasted by slot WRs tho and I'm pretty sure Davis lines up wide most snaps
Agree. Thanks. This is good stuff. I think the young man from OSU is the slot guy. Davis did see a bunch of targets last week. Bills pass rush has looked ordinary lately. Just 4 sacks their last 3 weeks. I think Jets will be chasing the game as well. I think Harris is the either or guy as you gentlemen have assessed. Can Steelers score in the red zone vs Ravens when Ravens D knows that they have to win a low scoring close one without Lamar? Pickett doesn’t throw to Najee much. Tough call.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have Fields, Montgomery and Pittman Jr out and I need the win to clinch playoffs.

1 point PPR and 6 pts for TD 1 pt per 10 yards. Need to play 3

Corey Davis v Buf
Zonovan Knight v Buf
Chubba Hubbard v Sea
Najee Harris v Bal
Rachaad White v Niners
Kenneth Walker III v Car (game time decision- 4:25 game)
I think Najee and White are locks and the choice is between Knight and Davis. I honestly haven't needed to keep tabs on Knight, but he seems to have taken over that backfield as at least the 1a. Davis has come back from injury and is capable of putting up a nice game. Also capable of putting up single digits. I think I go Knight, but it really is a coin flip.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although, game script could favor the WR... I think I start davis instead. Then, proceed to flip flop until game time, when I ultimately put in the wrong guy.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although, game script could favor the WR... I think I start davis instead. Then, proceed to flip flop until game time, when I ultimately put in the wrong guy.
This sounds familiar. I resemble these remarks.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I settled on White Harris and Davis