• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

idiots idiots idiots idiots IDIOTS!!!!

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
st. louis are going to be kicking themselves in the years to come for not drafting suh!

special gold star to roger goodell for proper pronunciation!

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Suh but there is nothing the Rams needed more than a QB. I was a smart decision for them.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I love Suh but there is nothing the Rams needed more than a QB. I was a smart decision for them.

i agree that they need a qb- but bradford will still need time to develop. why not take the biggest disrupter in the draft while they develop a mccoy, pike or a lefevour.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCoy sucks, Pike will take a while, but I do like LeFevour.

DL was not even the 2nd or 3rd biggest need for the Rams.

Like I said, I love Suh but he just does not fit the top needs of the team at the top of the draft.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
St. Louis would have been smart to trade away that pick for something else next year. Ridiculous signing bonuses will not be allowed next year, they could have saved themselves a lot of money and headaches by trading that pick away.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
McCoy sucks, Pike will take a while, but I do like LeFevour.

DL was not even the 2nd or 3rd biggest need for the Rams.

Like I said, I love Suh but he just does not fit the top needs of the team at the top of the draft.

another proof that jed and i don't agree on everything. lol.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree with Fred, Bradford is a horrible pick. I don't think he will be any better of a QB than McCoy or Clausen, but Suh is the best DT to come out since Warren Sapp...and you don't pass up on that. They could have drafted a QB in round 2 that will be just as good if not BETTER than Bradford. I just think Bradford is going to be a bigger bust than Andre Ware.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bradford is going to be pretty good.

Of course it probably won't show right away because the Rams don't have a line and they don't have any receivers.

I don't understand the hate on Bradford.

Don't give me the injury stuff because he was only hurt once on a fluke hit. He was going to have surgery on his shoulder no matter what after the first hit and he tried to play through it before getting hit in the Texas game. He didn't re-injure the shoulder because it was already injured. He just finally decided to shut it down to get himself ready for the NFL.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so sure Bradford will work out for St. Louis, but they did need a QB more than anything else. I don't know, it's almost a crap shoot when you look back in the past at 1st pick QBs.......he played like 10 plays this past season and got seriously injured 2 times..........I don't know.

Anyways, I wish Suh and the Lions great success.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Totally agree with Fred, Bradford is a horrible pick. I don't think he will be any better of a QB than McCoy or Clausen, but Suh is the best DT to come out since Warren Sapp...and you don't pass up on that. They could have drafted a QB in round 2 that will be just as good if not BETTER than Bradford. I just think Bradford is going to be a bigger bust than Andre Ware.

wow. andre ware. that at least is better than david klingler, cade mcnown (spelling???) or akili smith. lol.

i guess i'm not knocking bradford per se. i was crediting suh. suh pretty much did what he wanted when he wanted. texas tech and ku put 2 of the best o-linemen in cfb on him (with help of course) and all they could do was slow suh down....A LITTLE. otherwise- i agree that sapp was the last lineman with this type of disruption factor (a statistical element still not officially adopted by the nfl. lol)

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Bradford because he is a glorified stat QB. Your Texas Tech guys, the Detmers, any Houston QB, or any Hawaii QB. The only difference, he played at Oklahoma, which was an actual title contender.

You need a QB, fine, draft McCoy in the second round. How or why is Bradford better or has more potential than McCoy? Bradford is a shotgun QB, that is going to start day one, with no receivers, no O-Line, and no defense, if he went somewhere to grow, he might turn out OK, but he is an epic fail in St Louis.

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL doesn't draft QB's based on stats, hence the fact Tech qb's don't get drafted. It's all measurables. That's all that seems to matter. Bradford is a really accurate qb who can make all the throws, has good size, and decent mobility. IMO McCoy will end up being the best of top 4 in this draft. IMO if the Rams know for sure that Clausen falls to round two, they take Suh at 1. The draft is about as much of a crap shoot as recruiting anyway, so I'm suprised a couple on here, including the OP, even care.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as a Rams fan of course I was fucking pissed that they didn't draft Suh. But the Rams FO and coaching staff couldn't find there way out of a wet paper sack. the last 3 drafts in the first round

08 Chris Long drafted number 2 overall to be a RDE he's not even close to be an average blind side passer he needs to be moved to the LDE spot. The Rams could of had Matt Ryan the most complete college QB coming out of college since Peyton Manning

09 Jason Smith again 2 overall to be a Lt started at the RT could of had Michael Ohler a true LT.

Now they got a QB who is overrated his feet are piss poor and he is not even ready to start. They need to build one of the best olines in the NFL. We all know what happens to Bradford when he's not protected. They have one of the worst LT in the NFL with Barron who is an average RT. But hey the Rams have a track record for destroying QB's so why would I expect anything else.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If it were me I would have taken Suh and at worst traded him for two or three picks.

And to discount the TWO times that Bradford was INJURED last season is wrong. Plus he had to have Surgery. So there is no way Bradford earned a no.1 pick even amongst the QB's in this years draft. If I am the DC of any team and Colt or Bradford are QBing for their teams I go after them and hit em fair but hard. Bradford will probably get hurt again, his history says so. And Colt will at least for awhile get rattled just like in college ball last year. Of these two I think Colt will end up being a better QB and Bradford I think will last maybe 3 years.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL doesn't draft QB's based on stats, hence the fact Tech qb's don't get drafted. It's all measurables. That's all that seems to matter. Bradford is a really accurate qb who can make all the throws, has good size, and decent mobility. IMO McCoy will end up being the best of top 4 in this draft. IMO if the Rams know for sure that Clausen falls to round two, they take Suh at 1. The draft is about as much of a crap shoot as recruiting anyway, so I'm suprised a couple on here, including the OP, even care.

For one, accuracy is technically a stat. It's called completion percentage, the only factor separating accuracy from completion percentage, is dropped balls...and seeing the two teams don't drop many balls, McCoy is more accurate.

And yes, Bradford IS a glorified passing system QB, if he played at Texas Tech, or Hawaii, his numbers would be the same, he just happened to play on a team surrounded by studs (see the NFL draft first round).

My favorite 2 QBs where McCoy, and Tebow, they both have great natural ability, and plenty of room to grow. Clausen and Bradford, are products of a system, and will fail. Do you honestly think Clausen is better than Brady Quinn? Is Bradford really that much better than any of the other STAT HAPPY college QBs? NO, and how did Brady Quinn or any of those other QBs turn out...failures.

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Suh has already proven that he ruined McCoys career, not only did he ruin Little Colty boys heisman hopes he made him fear the game of football. Colt couldn't finish the national championship game and he ended up going somehwere late in the draft...After many thought he was going to win heisman and get a high draft pick, after Suh hit him a few too many times McCoy has not been the same.

On 10/10/10 Suh will ruin Bradfords career (IF Bradford plays at all when Lions vs Rams play) Bradford is also already a hurt player from this past year so it will be interesting to see how his health holds up.

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For one, accuracy is technically a stat. It's called completion percentage, the only factor separating accuracy from completion percentage, is dropped balls...and seeing the two teams don't drop many balls, McCoy is more accurate.

And yes, Bradford IS a glorified passing system QB, if he played at Texas Tech, or Hawaii, his numbers would be the same, he just happened to play on a team surrounded by studs (see the NFL draft first round).

My favorite 2 QBs where McCoy, and Tebow, they both have great natural ability, and plenty of room to grow. Clausen and Bradford, are products of a system, and will fail. Do you honestly think Clausen is better than Brady Quinn? Is Bradford really that much better than any of the other STAT HAPPY college QBs? NO, and how did Brady Quinn or any of those other QBs turn out...failures.

Technically, Completion percentage is a stat. How accurate you are is not, and I'm pretty sure you cleared that up by yourself ;) You can certainly be a great QB that plays in a system such as OU's. The system is definetly QB friendly, and inflates the numbers, but it doesn't mean someone like Bradford couldn't succeed in a more pro style system like the WCO. Besides, the NFL seems to be trending towards the spread offense more and more. The Rams probably won't be running one anytime soon, so I won't be suprised if Bradford struggles at all, but I'm not going to write him off so fast.