• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Idiot Cowboys fan...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mcdonalds-bri-man-trades-baby-for-15-big-macs-mac-3201241.png

No BK or Wendy's around? I wouldn't sell my kid for a McD franchise

Last edited:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man burns Cowboys jersey while wearing it after bet

A Cowboys fan suffered second- and third-degree burns after his drunken decision to satisfy a bet with his wife went terribly wrong.

Timothy Silyers, 27, of Vero Beach, Fla., and his Green Bay fan wife, Brianna Hook, decided during Sunday’s Packers-Cowboys game that the fan of the losing team would have to burn their jersey. After Green Bay’s 35–31 win, Silyers set his Dallas jersey ablaze while he was wearing it.

Silyers was taken to a hospital with third-degree burns to his right hand and arm, and second-degree burns on his back, according to the Sebastian Daily.

“Skin was hanging off his arm and back,” a witness told the paper.

Vero Beach Police lieutenant Tom Raulen told the New York Post that the husband and wife “were admittedly intoxicated.”
My team has 5 Super Bowl wins, yours has none .Who's the idiot?

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man burns Cowboys jersey while wearing it after bet

A Cowboys fan suffered second- and third-degree burns after his drunken decision to satisfy a bet with his wife went terribly wrong.

Timothy Silyers, 27, of Vero Beach, Fla., and his Green Bay fan wife, Brianna Hook, decided during Sunday’s Packers-Cowboys game that the fan of the losing team would have to burn their jersey. After Green Bay’s 35–31 win, Silyers set his Dallas jersey ablaze while he was wearing it.

Silyers was taken to a hospital with third-degree burns to his right hand and arm, and second-degree burns on his back, according to the Sebastian Daily.

“Skin was hanging off his arm and back,” a witness told the paper.

Vero Beach Police lieutenant Tom Raulen told the New York Post that the husband and wife “were admittedly intoxicated.”

Lucky S.O.B. Now he might get a nomination for a Darwin Award. He'd have been a shoo-in if he'd killed himself, but 3rd degree burns might get him some votes with the judges.

darwin-awards.jpg

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't make this shit up.

According to employees at McDonald’s, a heavyset man, 45 year old Henry Osterman, entered the restaurant on Monday around 2:30 PM with a baby wrapped in a blanket. He seemed a bit nervous, and told the employee at the cash register that he had the munchies as he ordered 15 Big Macs. According to reports, when the cashier gave him his total, he handed over the baby to her. “I look to him and said ‘Whatcu think I’m gonna do with that,'” said Chandra Wilkins head cashier at the Little Rock McDonald’s. “He told me he didn’t have any money but I could take the baby. I said ‘Fool you need to back the f*ck up’. Then that’s when he threw the baby at me, ran behind the cash registers and grabbed every burger on the food warmer. That white man was crazy.”

Two other employees stepped into action and tackled the would be ‘Hamburglar.’ Unfortunately, the size of the man was too much for the employees to take down the kidnapper. That’s when eyewitnesses say a third employee, Todd Williams, clotheslined the man with a broom handle and took him down to the ground. “That was a big dude,” said Williams. “I grabbed the broom, swung at real real hard, and crack that punk in the neck. He fell and hit his head on the floor, knocked him clean out. My aim’s on fleek”

Um, yeah you can actually make this shit up.

There is a NOT TRUE story making the rounds on the internet about a man in Arkansas with the header "Man Tries To Trade Kidnapped Baby For 15 Big Macs At Arkansas McDonald's". NOT TRUE. The story comes from a known hoax site but some people don't scroll all the way down the page to see the fine print

Man DID NOT Try To Trade Kidnapped Baby For 15 Big Macs At McDonald's | Lead Stories

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, yeah you can actually make this shit up.

There is a NOT TRUE story making the rounds on the internet about a man in Arkansas with the header "Man Tries To Trade Kidnapped Baby For 15 Big Macs At Arkansas McDonald's". NOT TRUE. The story comes from a known hoax site but some people don't scroll all the way down the page to see the fine print

Man DID NOT Try To Trade Kidnapped Baby For 15 Big Macs At McDonald's | Lead Stories
Thats good then. Little mad at myself because I usually run these nut case stories through snoops to check the validity.