• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Idiot Cowboys fan...

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man burns Cowboys jersey while wearing it after bet

A Cowboys fan suffered second- and third-degree burns after his drunken decision to satisfy a bet with his wife went terribly wrong.

Timothy Silyers, 27, of Vero Beach, Fla., and his Green Bay fan wife, Brianna Hook, decided during Sunday’s Packers-Cowboys game that the fan of the losing team would have to burn their jersey. After Green Bay’s 35–31 win, Silyers set his Dallas jersey ablaze while he was wearing it.

Silyers was taken to a hospital with third-degree burns to his right hand and arm, and second-degree burns on his back, according to the Sebastian Daily.

“Skin was hanging off his arm and back,” a witness told the paper.

Vero Beach Police lieutenant Tom Raulen told the New York Post that the husband and wife “were admittedly intoxicated.”

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also #Florida

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
inbefore "kinda redundant, eh?"

Reactions: ill

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A Cowboys fan suffered second- and third-degree burns after his drunken decision to satisfy a bet with his wife went terribly wrong.

Timothy Silyers, 27, of Vero Beach, Fla., and his Green Bay fan wife, Brianna Hook, decided during Sunday’s Packers-Cowboys game that the fan of the losing team would have to burn their jersey. After Green Bay’s 35–31 win, Silyers set his Dallas jersey ablaze while he was wearing it.

Silyers was taken to a hospital with third-degree burns to his right hand and arm, and second-degree burns on his back, according to the Sebastian Daily.

Vero Beach Police lieutenant Tom Raulen told the New York Post that the husband and wife “were admittedly intoxicated.”
"florida...not like the rest of us"

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wait til the playoffs...

Wife: "Double or nothin?"
Idiot: " You got a deal!"

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly you could have just said "Cowboys fan" and the rest would have been implied. :heh:

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He left the fire too much time

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Cowboy fans... I spent way too much time in my life hating the Dallas Cowboys but if Dez, Zeek Dak, T. Smith and the boys get together and challenge Jerry and kneel during the pledge I will get a Cowboy star tat on my forehead! It would be awesome if they all flexed there muscles back at him.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seems like a really bright couple

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mcdonalds-bri-man-trades-baby-for-15-big-macs-mac-3201241.png

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darwin candidate?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't make this shit up.

According to employees at McDonald’s, a heavyset man, 45 year old Henry Osterman, entered the restaurant on Monday around 2:30 PM with a baby wrapped in a blanket. He seemed a bit nervous, and told the employee at the cash register that he had the munchies as he ordered 15 Big Macs. According to reports, when the cashier gave him his total, he handed over the baby to her. “I look to him and said ‘Whatcu think I’m gonna do with that,'” said Chandra Wilkins head cashier at the Little Rock McDonald’s. “He told me he didn’t have any money but I could take the baby. I said ‘Fool you need to back the f*ck up’. Then that’s when he threw the baby at me, ran behind the cash registers and grabbed every burger on the food warmer. That white man was crazy.”

Two other employees stepped into action and tackled the would be ‘Hamburglar.’ Unfortunately, the size of the man was too much for the employees to take down the kidnapper. That’s when eyewitnesses say a third employee, Todd Williams, clotheslined the man with a broom handle and took him down to the ground. “That was a big dude,” said Williams. “I grabbed the broom, swung at real real hard, and crack that punk in the neck. He fell and hit his head on the floor, knocked him clean out. My aim’s on fleek”

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

According to employees at McDonald’s, a heavyset man, 45 year old Henry Osterman, entered the restaurant on Monday around 2:30 PM with a baby wrapped in a blanket. He seemed a bit nervous, and told the employee at the cash register that he had the munchies as he ordered 15 Big Macs. According to reports, when the cashier gave him his total, he handed over the baby to her. “I look to him and said ‘Whatcu think I’m gonna do with that,'” said Chandra Wilkins head cashier at the Little Rock McDonald’s. “He told me he didn’t have any money but I could take the baby. I said ‘Fool you need to back the f*ck up’. Then that’s when he threw the baby at me, ran behind the cash registers and grabbed every burger on the food warmer. That white man was crazy.”

Two other employees stepped into action and tackled the would be ‘Hamburglar.’ Unfortunately, the size of the man was too much for the employees to take down the kidnapper. That’s when eyewitnesses say a third employee, Todd Williams, clotheslined the man with a broom handle and took him down to the ground. “That was a big dude,” said Williams. “I grabbed the broom, swung at real real hard, and crack that punk in the neck. He fell and hit his head on the floor, knocked him clean out. My aim’s on fleek”

lol i always wondered about the story behind the mugshot of that fat bastard. that is one fat ugly sumbitch

Oh, and "‘Whatcu think I’m gonna do with that,'” said Chandra Wilkins", lmao God I wish I could've seen the look on her face :pound::dhd::lol:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fleagle fans calling Cowboy fans idiots?

I like where this is going!

Sweets

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man...what's in the weed there?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Cowboy fans... I spent way too much time in my life hating the Dallas Cowboys but if Dez, Zeek Dak, T. Smith and the boys get together and challenge Jerry and kneel during the pledge I will get a Cowboy star tat on my forehead! It would be awesome if they all flexed there muscles back at him.
You will?