• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I wished I wasn't permabanned on disney.......

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is not near enough shit talk between Nebraska and Missouri fan there.....

it's a hug fest...... both saying "it will be close" blah blah blah......

Nebraska is gonna roll some tiger ass........

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i was permabanned at disney

then i made a new account at work, now i can sign in on any computer with that new account

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh...... I don't want to post there that bad- haha.....

I could probley go get another e-mail and try that..... but no..

This post made me laugh- on the Nebraska board-

Bevo is ya daddy- or something........

Well guys, I am done trying to predict or explain anything related college football this year.

I said last week that you lost to Texas due to a great defensive performance and being outrushed. Those two things are still true, but I will also admit that I said that those dropped passes should not have been necessarily unexpected because you aren't a very good passing team. Then you go out and hang 50+ on OSU that included 5 TD passes. In the end I think that Nebraska may have actually beaten themselves because they played with too much pressure related to that one game on them. I've seen Texas do the same thing many times before and it took the arrival of Vince Young for us to shake off all the pressure the team felt when had strong teams but still lost to OU 5 straight in Dallas.

Anyway, it looks like Nebraska is still the team to beat in the Big12 this year again and down here in Texas we'll be focused on the recruiting news, haha.