• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I was actually worried about the Vikings

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I"m worried every playoff game, because if you lose you're out... Not sure how you don't worry at all, any NFL team can beat you, especially a playoff team....
Agreed. Garoppolo could turn back into a turnover machine or the RBs could start fumbling like they did against Pittsburgh. But that is what it will take for the Vikings to win and its not smart to count on turnovers in order to win.
In a clean game the 49ers will win. If they play down to the competition like New Orleans did they could lose. I'm betting they don't. It would be very disappointing to have to watch another GB-Minny game in the NFC Championship game. I would have zero interest in watching that.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not worried about them at all. The Vikings are a mediocre team. The Saints got caught with the big head and thought they didn't have to try to beat the Vikings. The Niners will put them back where they belong.
Sounds like you have a big head as well. Better hope your team doesnt feel the same way since, you know, thats the only reason the Saints lost.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you have a big head as well. Better hope your team doesnt feel the same way since, you know, thats the only reason the Saints lost.
That is one of my worries. The Saints, especially clowns like Jordan, got the big head and got full of themselves and got beat down for it. I don't think it will happen to the 49ers though.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Garoppolo could turn back into a turnover machine or the RBs could start fumbling like they did against Pittsburgh. But that is what it will take for the Vikings to win and its not smart to count on turnovers in order to win.
In a clean game the 49ers will win. If they play down to the competition like New Orleans did they could lose. I'm betting they don't. It would be very disappointing to have to watch another GB-Minny game in the NFC Championship game. I would have zero interest in watching that.

LOL, I like how you discredit Seattle, it's already Minny vs Green Bay if you guy's lose... :thumb:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I like how you discredit Seattle, it's already Minny vs Green Bay if you guy's lose... :thumb:
I discount Seattle just as I discount the other mediocre teams in the playoffs like Houston and Tennessee

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We won't miss you.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is this Alexander Hollins guy? He had one target against the Saints that could have been a big play but it ended up incomplete.