• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I want Mccoy gone.....

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 years in the NFL....already showing signs of slowing down....3rd rd at best is what we would get for him.
Now Shady may be enticing in a package deal should we want to trade up.

A RB who avoids contact like Shady has a longer shelf life :)

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK then. It's settled. We trade Shady for 1 3rd rounder.
Sign Maxwell, Iupati, and Wisniewski.
Draft Hundley, Perryman, Peters, and Drummond.

A+ offseason!!:yahoo:

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK then. It's settled. We trade Shady for 1 3rd rounder.
Sign Maxwell, Iupati, and Wisniewski.
Draft Hundley, Perryman, Peters, and Drummond.

A+ offseason!!:yahoo:
Drummond??? Fuck that!

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peters is probably going rd. 1 but i really like Perryman in rd. 2. IFO from Oregon seems like a no brainer pick in rd. 3 for Chip.

If we trade Shady, i would seriouslt think about Gordon in rd. 1. That dude is a beast.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got shit ton of work to do on the roster...id love to see Foles, Curry & maybe even Boykin traded for some picks. I dont see any of them here long term anyway.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another example, :10: , of what I'm talking about.

Ctc clearly you have a problem with my thought process... It's cool dude, it is what it is... We can agree to disagree. :suds:

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ctc clearly you have a problem with my thought process... It's cool dude, it is what it is... We can agree to disagree. :suds:
You have a thought process? :lol:

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started the drinking early i see. To be objective:

-McCoy's had turf toe all year. That affects the way a runner like Shady performs.
-Marshawn Lynch is 28, two years older than McCoy with 2 more seasons worth of brutal carries. That would be a really stupid exchange. Really fucking stupid.

If you wanted to bring in Lynch to compliment McCoy, sign me up.
Still think it would be a Stupid exchange??? Marshawn Lynch is a BEAST! Mccoy can't compare. Lynch took over the damn game once again.

Last edited by a moderator:

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch was the main reason the Hawks won! Wilson has a great attitude, as the whole team is. They never give up! An amazing win. The defense kept the game alive. They are just plain winners!
Go Seahawks, my 2nd favorite team.
Hopefully Chip will get Fitterer as his personnel chief. They can draft!

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you guys insist on fucking with this offense? #5 overall when Mark Fucking Sanchez started half the year! Put Foles back in there and give him a real #2 WR and tweak the OŁ. That's it! The whole offense gets fixed by a #2 WR that commands some respect.

Work on the D!

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you guys insist on fucking with this offense? #5 overall when Mark Fucking Sanchez started half the year! Put Foles back in there and give him a real #2 WR and tweak the OŁ. That's it! The whole offense gets fixed by a #2 WR that commands some respect.

Work on the D!

Your kidding yourself! Shady would have been lucky to run for 30 yards against Green Bay. Lynch went beast mode and took over that 4th quarter. People are afraid to tackle him! He floored would be tacklers. There is no dancing with the stars, he drops the hammer and goes!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, here's a question...

Say you get a 1st round pick for MCCoy (pick 20 or higher). What do you do with it (specifically) that improves this team?

You take the BPA and figure out RB later. A RB with 5+ years of wear and tear on his body isn't ever worth a first round pick.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Deano what you smokin bro??? Shady might get us a 3rd rd pick in return at best!!! 1st rd pick>>>>LOL!!!! Cmon Mannnnnnn!!!! Dude is on the downside of his career, Can't out run a LB, makes 12 mill and dances with the stars. I'd bet we would struggle to land a 3rd for him!

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Deano what you smokin bro??? Shady might get us a 3rd rd pick in return at best!!! 1st rd pick>>>>LOL!!!! Cmon Mannnnnnn!!!! Dude is on the downside of his career, Can't out run a LB, makes 12 mill and dances with the stars. I'd bet we would struggle to land a 3rd for him!

Which is why the trade never happens. you do not trade McCoy for a 3rd round pick. That is just stupid.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shady is still better than most RB's in the NFL.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is going to trade for McCoy with his cap, plus give much for him, when they can draft a RB if they need one. I think the Birds would jump at a trade for a 3rd round pick, and give them cap relief.

"IF" we could do that type of deal, then we draft a replacement in the 3rd, and add him to Polk and Sproles.

McCoy is better than most other RB's, but he doesn't have much of an upside. That's why they will look to add a young stud, ala Blount, Lynch, Bell, etc.

DEFENSE!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Chip misuses McCoy all year and now some of you people want the RB gone instead of the guy that can't design plays that puts McCoy in the endzone at a better rate than the guy half of you ran out of town. Amazing situation we've got here.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Chip misuses McCoy all year and now some of you people want the RB gone instead of the guy that can't design plays that puts McCoy in the endzone at a better rate than the guy half of you ran out of town. Amazing situation we've got here.
Enut I want a BEAST at RB! I want a Guy that runs pissed off and can get me a TD from the goal line, can get me that 1 yard whenever I need it, and can put the team on his back in the 4th quarter. Shady has far to many negative runs for my liking, and clearly he has lost a step.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enut I want a BEAST at RB! I want a Guy that runs pissed off and can get me a TD from the goal line, can get me that 1 yard whenever I need it, and can put the team on his back in the 4th quarter. Shady has far to many negative runs for my liking, and clearly he has lost a step.

So you'd get rid of Eddy Lacy if you were a Packers fan?

His Oline sucked, the run game calls were predictable and this freaking "brilliant innovative mastermind" couldn't even figure out to throw the damn ball to Shady. That's all far more significant than any step Shady may or may not have lost.