• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I want Mccoy gone.....

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I get it the guy can cut and juke and do some of that Barry Sanders shit blah blah blah....The guy is a Fuckin asshole, and surely not a team player. He can't block worth a Shit, he goes down when you pull his shoe lace, and he can't break a tackle. I don't want all that flash and Dancin with the stars shit, I want a Marshawn Lynch...When I need a yard I want a RB that is gonna get me a yard. I want a RB with Speed, Shady runs and huffs like a Fuckin Cydesdale. He can't outrun anyone, he lost his burst to the hole, he constantly jump cuts when the Fuckin Hole is right there in front of him for 5-6 yards! Instead, he keeps trying to hit the homerun!
I'd sooner take his Fat cap Dollars, and go sign a Veteran CB like Revis to work with the young Cb's I'm gonna draft. Hell, we will be a shitload of money under the cap once we let Trent Cole walk might as well sign Marshawn Lynch. Now there is a guy that is a money back!

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shady leaves a lot of yards on the field with his jumping and dancing ... last year he had much better balance of hitting the holes. This year he's jumping and dancing when he doesn't have to; it doesn't look like he wants any part of taking the hits that come when you just hit holes between the tackles. It wouldn't shock me at all if we see Shady traded in the off season to a team like Indy. I'd like to see Polk get 8-10 carries in the season finale and see if he's a guy who merits being more involved next season.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards will take him.

Dump your best skill position player two years in a row and what do you have? An older Sproles, an average QB that doesn't fit Kelly's system and Macklin. You do that and Kelly will be coaching a college team before you know it. Which may be the best thing for the Eagles.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'd gladly take him in Detroit too.

Reggie Bush gets hurt watching McCoy on film.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards will take him.

Dump your best skill position player two years in a row and what do you have? An older Sproles, an average QB that doesn't fit Kelly's system and Macklin. You do that and Kelly will be coaching a college team before you know it. Which may be the best thing for the Eagles.
Clearly you haven't watched him get worse and worse the last two years. You can have him, we will take Buchanon off your hands.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCoy leads the league this year in negative runs. Now some of that is the predictability of Kelly's offense (2nd and 10 after an incomplete pass bet on a run to the right), a lot of that is McCoy trying to make too much out of a small hole.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to be traded this offseason while he still has value. These chump fans from other teams suggest a sucker might exist out there.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly you haven't watched him get worse and worse the last two years. You can have him, we will take Buchanon off your hands.

If memory serves me correctly.......Bucannon was drafted after we took Marcus Smith, or we could have gotten Bucannon if we didn't trade back with Cleveland. Ouch!!

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that Shady's a bad RB and I don't think anyone talking about just dumping him ... but he's certainly not that Franchise Back many (who don't watch every Eagles game) believe him to be. He was replaced on 3rd downs by a guy in the twilight of his career in Sproles and is the 3rd best goal line back on the team (both Sproles and Polk have been more effective in that area). In this system I think Chip likes to rotate Backs and give them specified roles ... Shady's roll isn't really worth the kind of cash he's making. If the right trade offer comes along we'd be crazy not to at least listen as his role in the scheme is not irreplaceable.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If memory serves me correctly.......Bucannon was drafted after we took Marcus Smith, or we could have gotten Bucannon if we didn't trade back with Cleveland. Ouch!!

Bucannon is the guy I wanted most ... I also loved Fuller, but he went be4 we had a shot at him. I was "ok" with the Smith pick and understood it at the time as it wasn't a great pass rusher draft and they didn't want to miss out. I don't think the coaches expected our 2ndary to be as bad as it has been though. It's certainly an area that "MUST" be addressed early and often this year.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without McCoy, our Offense will be shit. Polk is a nobody in the NFL & Sproles is 200 years old. McCoy gets plenty on his own, yards neither of those 2 would get. Lets send him to the NYG..so we can just reside in last place every year as the resident laughing stock. lol.

Find a freaking QB that can take advantage of 7/8 man boxes & fix that damn secondary! You dont trade/cut McCoy unless you dont want to win many games in 2015 or you are getting Mariota in return. Even then it would be stupid to give the keys to a underclassmen QB with no stud RB.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah let's dump a top-two or three running back - that would be smart, not

He is the least of the issues on this team

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if McCoy got to play against Defenses not using 7/8 man boxes & geared to stop him. Dude would go off.

Have to get the QB. Thats by far the biggest problem on the whole team.

Send McCoy packing & do nothing at QB and this team goes 3-13 next year.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get rid of a player like McCoy?

:L

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah let's dump a top-two or three running back - that would be smart, not

He is the least of the issues on this team

No, he is a major issue.....He can't run for Shit anymore! The o-line opens HUGE holes!He has clearly lost 2 steps, unless he has a monster hole he can't do shit. He has no speed, he is no longer a homerun threat because he couldn't break away from a damn LB. He can't block so he allows our Qb's to get killed. Brian Westbrook use to knock Lb's heads off, not this cat....and he goes down when the wind blows. If we can get a decent draft pick for him I'd trade him in a heartbeat! I'd then sign Marshawn Lynch. Lynch hits the hole, still has decent speed, and does not go down easily at all! Not to mention he is cheaper than Mccoys contract. I'd sooner use that Mccoy money elsewhere to plug more major holes. He just is not the same rb

Look don't take my word for it watch him for yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htEXwPO2LCM
That is not the same Lesean Mccoy from 2012.

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depending on what we could get, I would listen. ....running backs are replaceable.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I get it the guy can cut and juke and do some of that Barry Sanders shit blah blah blah....The guy is a Fuckin asshole, and surely not a team player. He can't block worth a Shit, he goes down when you pull his shoe lace, and he can't break a tackle. I don't want all that flash and Dancin with the stars shit, I want a Marshawn Lynch...When I need a yard I want a RB that is gonna get me a yard. I want a RB with Speed, Shady runs and huffs like a Fuckin Cydesdale. He can't outrun anyone, he lost his burst to the hole, he constantly jump cuts when the Fuckin Hole is right there in front of him for 5-6 yards! Instead, he keeps trying to hit the homerun!
I'd sooner take his Fat cap Dollars, and go sign a Veteran CB like Revis to work with the young Cb's I'm gonna draft. Hell, we will be a shitload of money under the cap once we let Trent Cole walk might as well sign Marshawn Lynch. Now there is a guy that is a money back!

Started the drinking early i see. To be objective:

-McCoy's had turf toe all year. That affects the way a runner like Shady performs.
-Marshawn Lynch is 28, two years older than McCoy with 2 more seasons worth of brutal carries. That would be a really stupid exchange. Really fucking stupid.

If you wanted to bring in Lynch to compliment McCoy, sign me up.