• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I think Kramer is on to something

jgreene95

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
NFL is rigged. Manning comes off bench Just in time, Bengals scheduled for prime time, Although we have same record as Pats, they get the bye? Oh yeah Pats are more banged up more.

C'mon Man

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos will win it all

Broncos/Seahawks Superbowl - Rematch - REDEMPTION

Remember that last Broncos/Seahawks Super Bowl?

jgreene95

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah. I also remember Steeler/Seahawks

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals/Steelers: Arians' Revenge

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals/Steelers: Arians' Revenge

Carson's Revenge

No, Carson isn't a poster boy for the NFL. Arizona has no chance of making the Super Bowl. It's just not marketable.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to tell how good Carolina is. they have had a cake schedule, but they are really good as well.

don't count them out, home field advantage. They keep talking about Carson Palmer being the MVP, but Cam Newton may actually be the better player. The superbowl champion will probably come from the NFC this year. AFC is too gimpy right now, no matter how amazeballs NE, DEN, or Pittsburgh is looking right now.

JBUCK66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
no
body lives in Carolina. Not even a place. so they're out. I'd say we have as good a chance as anybody.

Cincinnati is a good story. I'd say the road is paved for us.

pit...we already beat them
den...No good QB
Kan...beat um
Hou...not very good
NE....Damaged goods
Seattle..beaten by St. Louis and us
AZ....beaten by seattle
miny....junk
wash..junk
GB...junk
caro.....not a place

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
storyline: Andy Dalton, the man, the myth, the absolute failure

The Bengals get their first playoff win in decades by the arm of McCarron.

Dalton comes back the following week and throws 3 pick 6's to NE to give them an easy victory. Dalton again is the QB with zero playoff wins who beats below average teams to pad his stats. He's an enigma, and suddenly the man everyone loves to hate. he gets trash thrown on his lawn and demands to be traded. Jay Gruden pulls some strings to make it happen. the circle of life continues.

JBUCK66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
we're going all the way. strap yourself in.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dalton comes back the following week and throws 3 pick 6's to NE to give them an easy victory. Dalton again is the QB with zero playoff wins who beats below average teams to pad his stats.

Holy God. I hate that part of me would love to see this meltdown.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dalton comes back the following week and throws 3 pick 6's to NE to give them an easy victory. Dalton again is the QB with zero playoff wins who beats below average teams to pad his stats. He's an enigma, and suddenly the man everyone loves to hate. he gets trash thrown on his lawn and demands to be traded. Jay Gruden pulls some strings to make it happen. the circle of life continues.

I think the end of this story is that McCarron is traded to the Los Angeles Rams...... And the Rams win the 2018 Super Bowl, while the Bengals fade into oblivion.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the end of this story is that McCarron is traded to the Los Angeles Rams...... And the Rams win the 2018 Super Bowl, while the Bengals fade into oblivion.

as long as Carson gets his trophy first. and then Ryan Fitzpatrick, the following year McCarron will be superbowl MVP, and Dalton will get 3 more one and done appearances.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson's Revenge

No, Carson isn't a poster boy for the NFL. Arizona has no chance of making the Super Bowl. It's just not marketable.

Shutup...

They were just there 7 years ago. Seattle was sure as shit not marketable until they won it.

Your looking for all of this shit. You've come to a conclusion, and now your searching for any shreds of evidence to support it. Get the hell off of the board if you think it's fixed. Conspiracy theory nut jobs... Jesus.

A hall of fame QB... active for the first time in weeks. Young QB who replaced him, struggling. OH MY GOD! WHAT A SHOCK! HOW COULD IT BE THAT THE HALL OF FAME VET COULD EVER COME INTO REPLACE HIM!

It's not possible that a coach would ever make such a BOLD AND CRAAAAAAZZZZYYYYY move.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shutup...

They were just there 7 years ago. Seattle was sure as shit not marketable until they won it.

Your looking for all of this shit. You've come to a conclusion, and now your searching for any shreds of evidence to support it. Get the hell off of the board if you think it's fixed. Conspiracy theory nut jobs... Jesus.

A hall of fame QB... active for the first time in weeks. Young QB who replaced him, struggling. OH MY GOD! WHAT A SHOCK! HOW COULD IT BE THAT THE HALL OF FAME VET COULD EVER COME INTO REPLACE HIM!

It's not possible that a coach would ever make such a BOLD AND CRAAAAAAZZZZYYYYY move.

dawson-crying-ugly-amazing-gifs.gif

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not much into the NFL is rigged thing..... But this report is really scary stuff. All sports leagues are now basically in bed with gambling (legal and illegal). If pro-sports aren't rigged now, they will be soon.

OTL: Leagues strike deals with gambling firms