• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Say We stop buying all NFL NFL memorable !!!!!

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am Not for the rest of the year . If they want disrespect the audience to games and first response and Police I say hit them in the pocket Book ! I stopped watch all NFL games other than the Broncos Game so far . I might stop watching all together not sure . I am in the process of getting my money back for NFL Replay . I will not be giving them a dime more this year ...

I get it most will not go as far as me but I would suggest not buying no NFL memorable . possibly cut down to you team only watching ....

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets all not buy gas next Tuesday either...that will show them

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I on the other hand loved my first Sunday this year of Sunday Ticket while swilling ice cold brews from my NFL freezer mugs.....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets all not buy gas next Tuesday either...that will show them

Well many of the major gas companies in the world help support governments that are some of the worst oppressors especially towards women. They also help support legislation in some of those countries that lead to the beheading of gays and Christians. So yeah every time you fill your car up a little of that money is going to support those groups.

Pharmaceutical companies have polluted much of our water systems so people should stop taking medicine all together.

Bayer the aspirin company for example found out that some of their medicine actually infected people with HIV. 6000 people contracted HIV because of their medicine.

Rio Tinto the largest mining company in the world. If you are using a phone or computer to type then you are possibly using a product that they mined. They are a company that uses slave labor and have consistently been called out by the UN for their human rights violations.

You've probably seen commercials advertising Siemens products. They make electronics. They also were the company that helped design and build the gas chambers for the Nazi's. They now have been caught bribing government officials and were a big part of the collapse in Greece.

Walmart...Known for running sweatshops in China. They also have over 250 cases of hiring illegal workers to clean the stores at night having them work 7 days a week and even at times locking them in the store so they cannot get out. They also have human trafficking violations being brought up against them.

If you eat bananas then I would recommend you stop if you are this upset about what is happening with these men taking a knee at the National Anthem. The largest banana company in the world has actually paid right-wing terrorist groups to protect their plantations. Then have turned around an funded the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Columbia, a leftist terrorist group that has been involved in the slaughter of quite a few people.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im confused

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda early to go on a bender, dontcha think?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes op. Just one question.

WHY IN THE BLUE HELL SHOULD WE LISTEN TO YOU?

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am Not for the rest of the year . If they want disrespect the audience to games and first response and Police I say hit them in the pocket Book ! I stopped watch all NFL games other than the Broncos Game so far . I might stop watching all together not sure . I am in the process of getting my money back for NFL Replay . I will not be giving them a dime more this year ...

I get it most will not go as far as me but I would suggest not buying no NFL memorable . possibly cut down to you team only watching ....

You can use all that money you will save on an English class at the local community college

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes op. Just one question.

WHY IN THE BLUE HELL SHOULD WE LISTEN TO YOU?

Did I say you should ? do the hell what you want. I know I will . I never told you had to just an Idea .

To the ones that do glad you did .

Also I am not the only one skipping NFL games 13% drop opening week !

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can use all that money you will save on an English class at the local community college

No thank you . But talking down to people be it me or other gets you on ignore .. See you ....

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn... a BSU & UI fan? That's what I call a heart divided!

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You seem to have trouble stringing together coherent thoughts. Take a some night classes and make sure you have a large ball of clay to play with and keep out of trouble. Then when you're done with all of that learn how to speak English.