• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I-pads for all........

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Suh is going to be a huge reason for our success down the road. This man truly deserves a great NFL career, because not only is he an amazing football player, but off the field Suh is a man that is very personal and extremely respectful.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh honestly has played a huge role in turning Nebraska around by himself....of course the coaching is what directed him to where he is right now, but dammit this guy is one hell of a good dude.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck pederson and callyclow... atleast their lies got suh on campus... but this is bullshit that suh has to pay for something that he was promised during his recruitment... Just another reason for me too hate those two worthless piece of shits...

Stray35

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck pederson and callyclow... atleast their lies got suh on campus... but this is bullshit that suh has to pay for something that he was promised during his recruitment... Just another reason for me too hate those two worthless piece of shits...

I hadn't thought of it like that but you make a very good point.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
thats pretty awesome
all suh blowing aside

this is going to be a pretty cool thing to a 17 year old coming in to look at nebraska, those little things that dont make the decision, but the things that make you walk away saying, how that place is cool

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Never thought of it like that, but you are right....That is a shame.

Stray35

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never thought of it like that, but you are right....That is a shame.

Just makes it that much easier to appreciate our current AD, HC, and coaching staff. They've accomplished so much in a short amount of time...completely turned the program around!