• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I know its week 1 and shouldnt panic.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and if people are offering you Napoli for Trout and Tommy John Fernandez for Cueto, let out a big F-U to those owners and tell them how pathetic (fantasy wise) they are!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You misunderstand.

Trout for 2 pitchers.

An ace and another really good one.

sorry, didn't notice this advice from tlance way back, and didn't realize this is the route you're going... would you mind listing an updated roster?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I offered two deals so far, one was Trout for Darvish and Cole
Another was Trout for Scherzer and Gee(who just hit the dl but its minor?)

I have to also go over my ESPN league again because I need to change my strengths.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darvish and Cole is a nice deal to be had, but I wouldn't do the other one with a healthy Gee. Maybe I'm under rating him, but I couldn't pull the trigger.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darvish and Cole is a nice deal to be had, but I wouldn't do the other one with a healthy Gee. Maybe I'm under rating him, but I couldn't pull the trigger.

TKO,

in his points format, Kershaw is the consensus number 1 pick and Waino is consensus number 2. He would not likely be able to return one of those guys straight up because they only start 3 OFs, 10 team league. Players like Marte end up on the waiver wire if they go cold for a couple weeks, thereby diminishing the value of the elite OF options.

Trout is still a first rounder, but more in the 4-5 range.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TKO,

in his points format, Kershaw is the consensus number 1 pick and Waino is consensus number 2. He would not likely be able to return one of those guys straight up because they only start 3 OFs, 10 team league. Players like Marte end up on the waiver wire if they go cold for a couple weeks, thereby diminishing the value of the elite OF options.

Trout is still a first rounder, but more in the 4-5 range.

By the way, I don't think that offer is unfair, but I would not do it because I am down on both Stras and Weaver.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I offered two deals so far, one was Trout for Darvish and Cole
Another was Trout for Scherzer and Gee(who just hit the dl but its minor?)

I have to also go over my ESPN league again because I need to change my strengths.

Darvish and Cole is your deal. That is perfect! Cole could be a top 20 SP and Darvish is elite. Darvish carries injury risk, but this is exactly the type of deal that you need.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no way Brees!

Trout is at worst, the 2nd best player in fantasy baseball, regardless of the results in the first six weeks. I would not take anyone less than a top 8 arm, AND a really good upgrade at another position.

That's Kershaw, Darvish, Wainwright, Felix, Scherzer, (the last three are debatable, but I would put Verlander, Price and yes, I guess Strasburg)... but Weaver doesn't overflow the bucket for me to move Trout. The second player has to be a difference maker (and the lower on the SP list you get, the higher the hitter you should get back)

I meant for them both, not just one of them. Offer Trout for both of them. His other pitchers besides those 2 were Hammel, Hudson, Haren, Arroyo, and Archer and I already had Archer and dropped him. Arroyo plays in Chase park. And Hudson and Hammel are not long term great I believe. Hudson is also older. Haren though idk.