• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I knew Flacco was elite!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:dhd:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me he is kind of irrelevant now. He does not strike me as the kind of QB that can put a team on his shoulders and win a must have game.
What makes you smarter than @Oldschool739 , @Money or @Tgann? Can you stay inside the lines when you color? OK you win:thumb:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else watching the NFL Network right now? Ravens at NE from the Jan 15 AFC Divisional game.
I forgot how much fun it was watching Harbaugh getting those 15 yard penalties and Joe Flucco's pick losing that game for their team. I mean giving up two 14 point leads, how do those guys still have jobs?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else watching the NFL Network right now? Ravens at NE from the Jan 15 AFC Divisional game.
I forgot how much fun it was watching Harbaugh getting those 15 yard penalties and Joe Flucco's pick losing that game for their team. I mean giving up two 14 point leads, how do those guys still have jobs?

That last pick was dreadful, I really thought they were driving to win that game

Basically a jump ball to Torrey Smith

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That last pick was dreadful, I really thought they were driving to win that game

Basically a jump ball to Torrey Smith
Flucco has made a career of chucking and ducking. He relies on PI calls.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naaah, gotta give him credit for his SB run, statistically the best ever I believe
One and done and doesn't diminish his throwing it up and looking for penalties for his entire career. It happened again in this game. Basically turned the field by 50 yards. Chucks one up for Steve Smith jr. It's underthrown and Smith stops so Browner (who isn't without fault) can do nothing but run into him.

I hate that rule the way it's enforced. The under throw has given QBs another get out of jail free card.

Life sucks to be CB in this current league.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well to show once again what an ignorant blinded fool you are, here goes....You go all way back to 2015 and pull up an old thread to show just how stupid you really are....Flacco's not elite, because he put up not 1 but 2, 14 point leads over NE in their house....The secondary gave the game away twice because they couldn't stop the pass, but you think Flacco lost the game....Brilliant !!!!
Just goes to show how easy Joe can score on the Crookedest team in football, all he needed was a sufficient D to do their job and they didn't.....
Fear the flock, they will be back !!!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well to show once again what an ignorant blinded fool you are, here goes....You go all way back to 2015 and pull up an old thread to show just how stupid you really are....Flacco's not elite, because he put up not 1 but 2, 14 point leads over NE in their house....The secondary gave the game away twice because they couldn't stop the pass, but you think Flacco lost the game....Brilliant !!!!
Just goes to show how easy Joe can score on the Crookedest team in football, all he needed was a sufficient D to do their job and they didn't.....
Fear the flock, they will be back !!!!
Why do you do this to yourself? Do you enjoy being embarrased?
First I didn't pull up a 2015 post. I was watching a re run on NFL Network. Just happened to be a divisional playoff game that Bazooka Blow threw TWO INTs. But you want to claim his defense lost the game. Amazing how NEs D has never lost a game.
Second Flacco is not elite because one good playoff/SB run kind of proves that.
But could it get any better than this? 3 of the most over rated players I talk about all the time are listed here. The list came out yesterday. Candy meet baby. Thanks I'll take that. This is too easy old man.
http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/the_nfls_8_most_overrated_players/s1_13156_24098002

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you do this to yourself? Do you enjoy being embarrased?
First I didn't pull up a 2015 post. I was watching a re run on NFL Network. Just happened to be a divisional playoff game that Bazooka Blow threw TWO INTs. But you want to claim his defense lost the game. Amazing how NEs D has never lost a game.
Second Flacco is not elite because one good playoff/SB run kind of proves that.
But could it get any better than this? 3 of the most over rated players I talk about all the time are listed here. The list came out yesterday. Candy meet baby. Thanks I'll take that. This is too easy old man.
The NFL’s eight most overrated players

You can't be serious, you actually read that rag ???...It tells you it's rumors, gossip and humor....How desperate are you man ????:tsk:
But you did go back and pull up this old thread from 2015, and then according to your reasoning that a 1 time SB winner with playoff appearances in his first 5 straight with wins in all and the SB run and win, is overrated....
So Dan Marino won none and Fran Tarkenton won none, Steve Young won just 1, and Russell Wilson won just 1, they are all overrated non elite qb's in your estimation...You're a sick puppy dude !!!!:rolleyes2: