• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I knew Flacco was elite!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't be serious, you actually read that rag ???...It tells you it's rumors, gossip and humor....How desperate are you man ????:tsk:
But you did go back and pull up this old thread from 2015, and then according to your reasoning that a 1 time SB winner with playoff appearances in his first 5 straight with wins in all and the SB run and win, is overrated....
So Dan Marino won none and Fran Tarkenton won none, Steve Young won just 1, and Russell Wilson won just 1, they are all overrated non elite qb's in your estimation...You're a sick puppy dude !!!!:rolleyes2:
Not sure why you're fixated on thinking I pulled up a 2015 thread but whatever you've never been correct before sl why start now?
I found the article almost as funny as you. Of the roughly 1700 players in the NFL these chug heads chose your boy and Eli top 3.
I know let's call it pure luck:rolleyes2:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you're fixated on thinking I pulled up a 2015 thread but whatever you've never been correct before sl why start now?
I found the article almost as funny as you. Of the roughly 1700 players in the NFL these chug heads chose your boy and Eli top 3.
I know let's call it pure luck:rolleyes2:

All you have to do is look at the date the thread was started by Money, are you blind or just ignorant ????
No matter, your theory is ludicrous, just admit you hate Joe because he came in there and took those punks lunch on his way to SB 47 and takes them to 60 minute line everytime he comes in there....
Let's see how the Patsies look once Grandpa Walton is gone after this year....Back to irrelevancy me thinks !!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't be serious, you actually read that rag ???...It tells you it's rumors, gossip and humor....How desperate are you man ????:tsk:
But you did go back and pull up this old thread from 2015, and then according to your reasoning that a 1 time SB winner with playoff appearances in his first 5 straight with wins in all and the SB run and win, is overrated....
So Dan Marino won none and Fran Tarkenton won none, Steve Young won just 1, and Russell Wilson won just 1, they are all overrated non elite qb's in your estimation...You're a sick puppy dude !!!!:rolleyes2:
Just another swing and miss for you. I guess SteelersPride who brought it up on Sunday and the three or four others who posted before I did are chopped liver?
You really are getting old. So old you actually believe Flucco isn't over rated:pound:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another swing and miss for you. I guess SteelersPride who brought it up on Sunday and the three or four others who posted before I did are chopped liver?
You really are getting old. So old you actually believe Flucco isn't over rated:pound:

You was one of them and the only one that mentioned me....So, put em up punk, Let's roll !!!!!
upload_2017-6-7_22-35-15.jpeg