• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hope Andrew Luck and Pagano doesn't feel they need to cheat to win.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In sports you can't be a victim of cheaters. We lost, you won, and the entire NFL world doesn't give two shots but you. ....night little boy!
Did your Mother tell you It's time for bed? Be a good boy and run along. Maybe tomorrow you can actually talk about football and not just nonesense?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In sports, not only did I want to win, but I wanted to be respected for winning legitimately.....I don't want to be frowned upon for generations to come. I'd rather lose with pride.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Extremely funny!
Especially after he would not match a bet on the Colts! He pussed out and disappeared!
Ever notice how it's also about the QB, never the team with this guy?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In sports, not only did I want to win, but I wanted to be respected for winning legitimately.....I don't want to be frowned upon for generations to come. I'd rather lose with pride.
Chess really isn't a sport. I don't care what evryone on your team tells you.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chess really isn't a sport. I don't care what evryone on your team tells you.
It doesn't matter what game it is.....I'd rather he an honest loser than a cheating winner! The lulzzzz

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter what game it is.....I'd rather he an honest loser than a cheating winner! The lulzzzz
Quick off to bed before you get a timeout. You've taken enough of a beating for one day. Ask your Mom to turn on your Andrew Luck night light. You'll be fine.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. Just lose and go away.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Colts may go on to crush the Patriots in the next 5 years of playoffs and you'll still have the fucking gayest login name I've ever come across on the internet.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time a team commits a penalty, they are cheating. Holding, pass interference, whatever

Yes... all players try to get an advantage, but that is why we have referees on the field to enforce the rules. When the player commits a penalty and is caught, the team is penalized for the rules violation.

Deflating footballs, such as they did, was a COMMON practice.

Teams may be doing this... but are they adjusting the pressure in the balls after the referees have approved/reviewed the footballs? Yes Aaron Rodgers likes his footballs more inflated... this is his quote that most Patriots fans like to reference in their defense:

“‘I like to push the limit to how much air we can put in the football, even go over what they allow you to do and see if the officials take air out of it

Apparently Rodgers wants to see if officials take the air out of the ball... he is not asking someone to go back and overinflate the footballs once again. In the end, the official is still enforcing the rules regarding the PSI in the football and the integrity of the game.

Why even have referees if teams feel they do not need to abide by their decisions?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick off to bed before you get a timeout. You've taken enough of a beating for one day. Ask your Mom to turn on your Andrew Luck night light. You'll be fine.
Typical response from a little boy who cheers for a cheating franchise
The Colts may go on to crush the Patriots in the next 5 years of playoffs and you'll still have the fucking gayest login name I've ever come across on the internet.

Yes....yes I will, but when the colts crush the Pats it will be legit.....no cheating will be involved

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there is cheating will you admit it or deflect? Also if there is cheating will you still accept the Champions title?

The Patriots didn't have to cheat, but they did! Their legacy is forever tainted as cheaters! 50 years down the road, these Pats will never be known as champs.....but cheaters

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots didn't have to cheat, but they did! Their legacy is forever tainted as cheaters! 50 years down the road, these Pats will never be known as champs.....but cheaters

Your dodging the question. IF the Colts and it's deemed they cheated do you still cherish the win and take the title?