• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I have no intention of watching the super bowl

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it. People don't want to believe their favorite sport is a sham. I don't either, but I won't stick my head in the sand and ignore the obvious. It sucks, I know, but greed ruins everything. It's not the end of the world, though. There are many other things to be interested in.
Again, did they miss a face mask
On Goff? Had they called it, the other play me be irrelevant, but ignorance is bliss

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, did they miss a face mask
On Goff? Had they called it, the other play me be irrelevant, but ignorance is bliss
and yet nobody (media) is talking about a missed face mask. A call that's missed in 99% of the games.
BUT and obvious missed PI that everyone in the stadium saw is a tab bit different.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yet nobody (media) is talking about a missed face mask. A call that's missed in 99% of the games.
BUT and obvious missed PI that everyone in the stadium saw is a tab bit different.
Yep blind squirrels

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't fit their nice little dramatic narrative to point out all the other shit in that game. Just like most of them not talking about Payton's play calling. Much better viewer ratings this way.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever since this tweet, the only two QBs from the AFC to be in the Super Bowl were......

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It bothers me how logic( missed calls on both sides) and reasoning( Saints blew it and choked under pressure) leaves everyone when bias is around.

It is SO FUCKING STUPID.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice.

Still depending on the weather on if we stick close to home or go to sooke

I'd err on the side of a better game experience.

I've been to Sooke.

Jordan River.

Port Renfrew.

Even done the WC trail to Bamfield. Back when it was real and didn't require a reservation.

Unless the TV was better there, I'd stay home.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd err on the side of a better game experience.

I've been to Sooke.

Jordan River.

Port Renfrew.

Even done the WC trail to Bamfield. Back when it was real and didn't require a reservation.

Unless the TV was better there, I'd stay home.

Family. One of my moms Cousins, that we know is having a party, lives near us, other side of Vic General Hospital towards camosun, and another of my mom's other Cousins, who lives in one of the developments near Sooke, invited us over to watch the SB.

My mom is just nervous about driving the Highway between Sooke and Langford in the snow

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not so much the call, it's the team and players. I'm not watching, and I hope the Pats destroy them.
Good I doubt very much that no one gives a rat's ass if you watch the Super Bowl or not!!! Enjoy your reruns of Friends!!!

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?? If you were watching the "whole" game, You would have seen the "OBVIOUS BLATANT" missed facemask non-call on Goff in the redzone that would have given the Rams a 1st and goal in the redzone!!

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?? If you were watching the "whole" game, You would have seen the "OBVIOUS BLATANT" missed facemask non-call on Goff in the redzone that would have given the Rams a 1st and goal in the redzone!!

Don't forget about the Saints well...

10.gif

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here champ I'll put it for you again in bold letters
the obvious missed PI that everyone in the stadium saw is a tab bit different

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here champ I'll put it for you again in bold letters
the obvious missed PI that everyone in the stadium saw is a tab bit different
NO IT ISN'T ANY DIFFERENT!!!! A non-call in the 1st quarter is the same as a non-call in the 4th quarter. If you would have watch the whole game, you would have seen the non-call facemask happened in the series right before the non-call PI.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO IT ISN'T ANY DIFFERENT!!!! A non-call in the 1st quarter is the same as a non-call in the 4th quarter. If you would have watch the whole game, you would have seen the non-call facemask happened in the series right before the non-call PI.
LOL...you mad?

what part about everyone in the stadium saw do you not understand?

also....facemask might be the most missed call in the game...happens a lot

and....I did watch the game champ, just saying one call was seen by everyone

get a tissue and a grip

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...you mad?

what part about everyone in the stadium saw do you not understand?

also....facemask might be the most missed call in the game...happens a lot

and....I did watch the game champ, just saying one call was seen by everyone

get a tissue and a grip
Okay fair enough, but I saw the "blatant" facemask on Goff when his head was turned during the facemask. The ref was standing right there and missed the call. If you were to dissect the whole game, you would have seen many missed called on both teams. To focus on one call and ignore the rest of the non-calls is just not right.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay fair enough, but I saw the "blatant" facemask on Goff when his head was turned during the facemask. The ref was standing right there and missed the call. If you were to dissect the whole game, you would have seen many missed called on both teams. To focus on one call and ignore the rest of the non-calls is just not right.

Which is why replay plays are so much more important to get right and not laughably call an incomplete pass a catch because Tom Brady threw it