• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I have no intention of watching the super bowl

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP also hoped the Saints did something in OT against the Rams even after a gifted PI call.

OP also hoped Michael Thomas and the Saints RBs wouldn’t get shutdown

You need a call to get to the Super bowl? Weak ass motherfuckerers

Cry moar

Who's crying? I had us losing. I just don't like or respect your fluke team. I hope Jimmy Garoppolo can stay healthy next year and really make Goff work for it.

I'm very well aware of SP's playcalling.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's crying? I had us losing. I just don't like or respect your fluke team. I hope Jimmy Garoppolo can stay healthy next year and really make Goff work for it.

I'm very well aware of SP's playcalling.

Fluke team shut your weak ass teams offense down in your own dome. You’re done.. now go sit the fuck down on the couch, grab some Kleenex’s and

Cry moar

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not so much the call, it's the team and players. I'm not watching, and I hope the Pats destroy them.
You're not going to see a QB as dominate as Bardy for some time. Call him a cheater if you want, he's got company in every team in the league. Brady, like Gretz, like Tiger will fade away and who will take his place? I'm an Eagles fan but I recognize and appreciate excellence. It's fun to watch.

Although I did love the Eagles beating the shit out of the best last year.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame you for feeling bitter, OP. However, the only Superbowls I can imagine feeling like watching more than the Vikings actually appearing in one are those in which they just got dropped in the NFC Championship, purely to root for the AFC team out of sheer bitterness. Obviously, even that hasn't exactly gone very well for me the past couple times it happened, but oh well.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not so much the call, it's the team and players. I'm not watching, and I hope the Pats destroy them.

You'll watch, once game time comes around it's like gravity sucking you to the screen...

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be rooting for the Patriots, since the Rams don't deserve to be there.

Yeah, because the 13-3 home team with a storied HC/elite QB duo that needed to rely on 1 officiating call going their way in an entire 60-minute game + OT, including choking on 3 consecutive drives following the no-call, "deserved" to be in the Superbowl so much than the Rams with their 2nd year HC and 3rd year QB playing on the road.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because the 13-3 home team with a storied HC/elite QB duo that needed to rely on 1 officiating call going their way in an entire 60-minute game + OT, including choking on 3 consecutive drives following the no-call, "deserved" to be in the Superbowl so much than the Rams with their 2nd year HC and 3rd year QB playing on the road.

:stfu:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good find.

This could be dangerous for the NFL.

I handle GL and WC insurance here at our little operation. We're in concrete (walls) and it's a fairly high risk class since the guys are off the ground working 50% of the time. We've had 3 claims in 6 yrs...mod rating is still fairly low for the trade. Larger companies are getting hammered with WC claims...I've heard one guy basically had to shut down because no one would cover him...bizarre when there is plenty of work out there to be had.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good find.

This could be dangerous for the NFL.

I handle GL and WC insurance here at our little operation. We're in concrete (walls) and it's a fairly high risk class since the guys are off the ground working 50% of the time. We've had 3 claims in 6 yrs...mod rating is still fairly low for the trade. Larger companies are getting hammered with WC claims...I've heard one guy basically had to shut down because no one would cover him...bizarre when there is plenty of work out there to be had.

I'm rooting for this to bring down such a corrupt organization.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen every Super Bowl. Didn't mean a whole lot and early on and for a while I liked CFL better, the ignorance of youth.

But I haven't missed one.

Even when it was 2 teams I never gave a shit about, I watched. And enjoyed. Routs were good if you were the router...

The advent of the VCR meant you could record and see it even if you happened to be working. But you had to ensure you had media blackout and you had to wait till it was over before watching, unless you had 2 VCRs. Which I did. And I used it even if I was at home.

So for a long time now I haven't given a shit about pregame, intros, commercials, halftimes or the like.

To paraphrase Homer J Simpson, Just game me Marge.

I've watched the vast majority of them and I'll watch this one as well.

That said, this game doesn't have the buzz that you would expect. I think a lot of fringe fans are tired of NE but they are the known entity. Not many people know much about the Rams as they haven't played much JAN football recently.

As a football fan, I'm really looking forward to this game. I'm kind of 50/50 now about going to a SB party I've been invited to. Wifey (non sports fans) bailed when I told her what time the game starts. If I watch it at home I rarely ever do pregame, halftime, etc.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm rooting for this to bring down such a corrupt organization.

Do you wish this on all corrupt organizations or just the NFL?

I would say...be careful for what you wish...the NFL failing would have some pretty far reaching impact on the economy.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you wish this on all corrupt organizations or just the NFL?

I would say...be careful for what you wish...the NFL failing would have some pretty far reaching impact on the economy.

I’m good with all corrupt organizations. But the nfl and nba in particular.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit I'm sure people really care if you watch the Super Bowl or not!!!! And yes it is all about the call. The Saints got lucky on a no-call on the facemask on Goff, the series right before the no-call you keep whining and crying about. That no-call facemask on Goff would have given the Rams a 1st and goal on the one yard line. So if you want to watch a re-run of Friends instead of the Super Bowl then go for it.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a bad non call but you should still watch the game. Its the biggest game of the year. Stick with it the Saints will be back next season.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m good with all corrupt organizations. But the nfl and nba in particular.

I hear ya.

There was a time when I would watch 25-30 Braves games live and 100+ games on TV every yr...since the strike that cancelled the WS, I haven't been back to a game live, and maybe I've watched 2 or 3 entire MLB games...not that I'm still bent out of shape, I just don't care as much about it anymore....kinda the same with the NBA...just too many games to absorb...I still watch playoff NBA, and if the Braves make the postseason I will watch. It might seem odd for a guy that frequents this forum as often as I do, but watching sports entertainment is not quite as high of a priority for me as it once was.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a bad non call but you should still watch the game. Its the biggest game of the year. Stick with it the Saints will be back next season.

it was a bad non call... BUT lets say they did call it correctly, Know what the headlines would be?? how a TERRIBLE penalty was the REASON why The saints won... It was a failed play, Drew brees threw a terrible pass... the defender SHOULD have broken it up...

I am actually happy they MISSED the call... The saints offense did not deserve to win either...