• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I have a question for Clemson fans

CalvinJohnson4God

Time to die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all of the college programs that have been investigated and hammered lately..... do you worry at all the Clemson's investigation is coming soon?

I have no idea if Clemson is actually dirty or not, but it seems that people are suspicious in general.... especially with those pictures of recruits holding wads of cash that have surfaced over the last few years. Also, did Tajh Boyd's family move to Clemson after he committed? That seems a little odd, as well.

Of course, the pictures could have been jokes, and Boyd's family might just be really supportive..... I just wanted to know what your opinion on it is.

Spruce Moose

Cromulent Sophisticate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all of the college programs that have been investigated and hammered lately..... do you worry at all the Clemson's investigation is coming soon?

I have no idea if Clemson is actually dirty or not, but it seems that people are suspicious in general.... especially with those pictures of recruits holding wads of cash that have surfaced over the last few years. Also, did Tajh Boyd's family move to Clemson after he committed? That seems a little odd, as well.

Of course, the pictures could have been jokes, and Boyd's family might just be really supportive..... I just wanted to know what your opinion on it is.

No, they did not. And the cash the players were holding up was earned from drug deals and armed robbery.

CalvinJohnson4God

Time to die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they did not. And the cash the players were holding up was earned from drug deals and armed robbery.

LOL.

That makes me feel much better.

Honestly, the last thing the ACC can afford right now is for another program to get nailed.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they moved to Seneca SC, right? something like 12 minutes away

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bellamy is one I worry about personally. I haven't heard anything but pure conjecture up to now, but you better believe if we keep winning, the NCAA will come sniffing.

CalvinJohnson4God

Time to die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bellamy is one I worry about personally. I haven't heard anything but pure conjecture up to now, but you better believe if we keep winning, the NCAA will come sniffing.

Or... even worse.... Yahoo! Sports :eek2:

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or... even worse.... Yahoo! Sports :eek2:

Meh, as long as we don't piss off the PackPride guys and don't recruit dumb asses like Marvin Austin, I think we'll be ok.

marvin_gun.jpg

LSUfanFloridaAlumni

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Clemson fans get use to it. If your team has success then you must have cheated. Their are tons of trolls always saying this about the SEC.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson fans get use to it. If your team has success then you must have cheated. Their are tons of trolls always saying this about the SEC.

CJ isn't trolling; he really brings up a valid point. Looking objectively though, Clemson has brought in a Top 15 recruiting class something like 4 or 5 years in a row, so the if something shady is going on, it's been going on for the better part of a decade. Pretty sure someone would've spilled the beans by this point if anything were up.