• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hate the Browns, I hate the Browns, la la la

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consider this: it's better to have a terrible QB than a mediocre one. At least if your QB is terrible, they're going to replace him with someone who MIGHT be good. If you have a mediocre QB like Alex Smith, Andy Dalton, Geno Smith, Tony Romo, Matt Schaub & proabably a few others, you know there's about a 95% chance you'll never win a Super Bowl with him.

That said, I wouldn't settle for any of the QBs in this upcoming draft class. I'd go for Clowney and / or some of the other great defensive prospects if I were the Browns.

I would kill for a QB like Tony Romo on the Browns. Dude gets a lot of unfair criticism when he's put together some fine seasons. The string of Browns' QBs since the mid-90s is hands down the worst in the NFL and it's not even close. Your thought makes sense, except we've had terrible QBs for 15 years and haven't had a single good once since.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The current regime's only draft was duller than watching paint dry. I also was sick that they took Leon McFadden with Honey Badger on the board.

F that guy.

I side with the regime on this one. I'm not wasting a pick on some jackass that can't even stay eligible at LSU.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consider this: it's better to have a terrible QB than a mediocre one. At least if your QB is terrible, they're going to replace him with someone who MIGHT be good. If you have a mediocre QB like Alex Smith, Andy Dalton, Geno Smith, Tony Romo, Matt Schaub & proabably a few others, you know there's about a 95% chance you'll never win a Super Bowl with him.

That said, I wouldn't settle for any of the QBs in this upcoming draft class. I'd go for Clowney and / or some of the other great defensive prospects if I were the Browns.

Why would you put Geno Smith in that group?? What has he done to even deserve to be mentioned in the mediocre class?

Everyone said Flacco was mediocre until last year. Give me one of those "mediocre" QB's that actually gives your team a chance to win most every game.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Everyone said Flacco was mediocre until last year. Give me one of those "mediocre" QB's that actually gives your team a chance to win most every game.

I never thought Flacco was mediocre. I've been saying he's a better QB than Matt Ryan for years now.

Geno Smith is just a guess at this point. I think he's going to be a mediocre QB because his attitude is terrible. He might even be a downright bad one.

And trust me: you don't want Tony Romo in Cleveland. That's the kiss of death. Better to go with an unknown than to go with a guy who pretty much guarantees you zero Super Bowls.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never thought Flacco was mediocre. I've been saying he's a better QB than Matt Ryan for years now.

Geno Smith is just a guess at this point. I think he's going to be a mediocre QB because his attitude is terrible. He might even be a downright bad one.

And trust me: you don't want Tony Romo in Cleveland. That's the kiss of death. Better to go with an unknown than to go with a guy who pretty much guarantees you zero Super Bowls.

He is only 33. To be fair, Elway didn't get his until he was 37.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Johnny Football?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Never thought of him that way :think:

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colt McCoy 2.0

Colt is his upside Tebow is his downside. OP suffering is part of being a fan if you ever switch teams for any reason you can never really call yourself a fan again.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really hard to hate the browns.