• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hate the Browns, I hate the Browns, la la la

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm almost loopy with hatred for this organization. If anyone else has room on their train of fandom, it may be time to start looking around.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Become a Colts fan. You can still cheer for Richardson and Luck will have them competitive for years.

I'd welcome you to Charger nation but it's only a marginal improvement over Cleveland. Our uniforms are way better though.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon over! :suds:

Hmm... The Chiefs are intriguing. I do love Jamaal Charles getting me fantasy points all week.

Become a Colts fan. You can still cheer for Richardson and Luck will have them competitive for years.

I'd welcome you to Charger nation but it's only a marginal improvement over Cleveland. Our uniforms are way better though.

I am not interested in the Chargers. I loathe Antonio Gates. The Colts, I've always kind of liked though.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
How 'bout you suck it up & don't be a fair-weather fan? :fish:

And don't say that's easy for me to say because I was obsessing over the 49ers & looking over college football players for the future when they were the worst team in the NFL.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy said it best...

"see you on sunday" lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maurice Clarett@ReeseClarett13 [ame="[MEDIA=twitter]380470698730217474[/MEDIA]"]32m[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm almost loopy with hatred for this organization. If anyone else has room on their train of fandom, it may be time to start looking around.

this is why I do not root for teams who are completely incompetent, especially my Detroit Lions under Matt Millen.

If you truly want your local team to succeed stop buying their shit and stop going to their games unless you are happy with the product. It is quite simple.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I feel for you Sox. Believe me I can relate to this. Joe Banner was running the show in Philly until finally our owner Jeffrie Lurie kicked him out. Here's the thing about Banner. He's a business minded guy who likes to work well under the cap. Long story short, he unloaded a work horse to save cap and at the same time, he now has 2 #1 picks and so forth. The trade sucks for Browns fans now, but keep in mind, Richardson has been injured and who knows, these things can be nagging injuries? Long term, I think the Brownies will be in good shape. You guys need to draft better. Great teams build through the draft. Hang in there buddy. Time to call my in-laws, they are probably rioting in downtown Cleveland.:L

OmarInTulsa

All Women dream of Omar..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I am bummed.. When I first saw the message on Cleveland.com, I thought it was a joke of some sort... I thought, here is a guy that almost ran 1,000 yds with broken ribs...

Really bummed tonight. I hear some CR Reserve calling my name...

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How 'bout you suck it up & don't be a fair-weather fan? :fish:

And don't say that's easy for me to say because I was obsessing over the 49ers & looking over college football players for the future when they were the worst team in the NFL.

Ha, are you really trying to compare being a fan of the 49ers to being a Browns fan? You guys have won many, many Super Bowls and had an almost unmatched amount of success. Having a few down years is absolutely nothing compared to what Browns fans have endured, so don't even try and act like such a dick, thinking you know what it's like to be a Browns fan.

this is why I do not root for teams who are completely incompetent, especially my Detroit Lions under Matt Millen.

If you truly want your local team to succeed stop buying their shit and stop going to their games unless you are happy with the product. It is quite simple.

Yep, you're 100% right. Cowherd said it best - "You're a bad fan when you blindly follow a poor product."

I feel for you Sox. Believe me I can relate to this. Joe Banner was running the show in Philly until finally our owner Jeffrie Lurie kicked him out. Here's the thing about Banner. He's a business minded guy who likes to work well under the cap. Long story short, he unloaded a work horse to save cap and at the same time, he now has 2 #1 picks and so forth. The trade sucks for Browns fans now, but keep in mind, Richardson has been injured and who knows, these things can be nagging injuries? Long term, I think the Brownies will be in good shape. You guys need to draft better. Great teams build through the draft. Hang in there buddy. Time to call my in-laws, they are probably rioting in downtown Cleveland.:L

I've heard so many mixed comments on Banner, it's hard to get a read on the guy. He's a hell of a business man but maybe not the best football mind. The 2014 draft may be the most integral draft the Browns have had since coming back to the league in 1999. 10 picks including 2 in the first round means we are going to see a dramatically different team in 2014 than in 2013. The offensive backfield will be completely different without question, and there will likely be several new faces on the OL and the defensive backfield.. at least I hope.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Ha, are you really trying to compare being a fan of the 49ers to being a Browns fan? You guys have won many, many Super Bowls and had an almost unmatched amount of success. Having a few down years is absolutely nothing compared to what Browns fans have endured, so don't even try and act like such a dick, thinking you know what it's like to be a Browns fan.

I'd still be a 49er fan even if they were the worst team in the NFL because I'm not a fair-weather fan.

Yep, you're 100% right. Cowherd said it best - "You're a bad fan when you blindly follow a poor product."

In other words: jump ship during the bad times & maybe come back if they're good again. This is the douchery of Colin Cowherd.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd still be a 49er fan even if they were the worst team in the NFL because I'm not a fair-weather fan.

In other words: jump ship during the bad times & maybe come back if they're good again. This is the douchery of Colin Cowherd.

You have truly no idea what it's like to be a Browns fan. You're like an investment banker who lost an account trying to act like you know what it's like to be on welfare.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seems like the Browns fans tried that once :think:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
You have truly no idea what it's like to be a Browns fan. You're like an investment banker who lost an account trying to act like you know what it's like to be on welfare.

I didn't say I know what it's like, but I still know I wouldn't jump ship if the 49ers were just as sorry because I'm loyal.

I know it's not the biggest deal in the world because it's just a game, but it still says something.

By the way, drafting Richardson 3rd overall was a bad move, but trading him to the Colts at this point was a good move long term.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say I know what it's like, but I still know I wouldn't jump ship if the 49ers were just as sorry because I'm loyal.

I know it's not the biggest deal in the world because it's just a game, but it still says something.

By the way, drafting Richardson 3rd overall was a bad move, but trading him to the Colts at this point was a good move long term.

It's only a good move if they actually do something constructive, which their track record suggests they are unlikely to do.

It's extremely easy to say you'd be loyal to your team. You've never gone through a dry spell like the Browns have. It isn't like we're trying but just coming up short. It's been a perpetual period of running through head coaches and QBs every 2 years while drafting hardly any discernible talent and, essentially, showing the most fiercely loyal fanbase in football that you have no interest in trying to attain success.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just hope they have a championship 2014 draft plan in the making.

I am and always will be a Browns' fan, just not a hardcore fan that I would be if they were better, like I am for the Cavs, Buckeyes, and Indians.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only a good move if they actually do something constructive, which their track record suggests they are unlikely to do.

It's extremely easy to say you'd be loyal to your team. You've never gone through a dry spell like the Browns have. It isn't like we're trying but just coming up short. It's been a perpetual period of running through head coaches and QBs every 2 years while drafting hardly any discernible talent and, essentially, showing the most fiercely loyal fanbase in football that you have no interest in trying to attain success.

Don't confuse the former regime with the current one.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Consider this: it's better to have a terrible QB than a mediocre one. At least if your QB is terrible, they're going to replace him with someone who MIGHT be good. If you have a mediocre QB like Alex Smith, Andy Dalton, Geno Smith, Tony Romo, Matt Schaub & proabably a few others, you know there's about a 95% chance you'll never win a Super Bowl with him.

That said, I wouldn't settle for any of the QBs in this upcoming draft class. I'd go for Clowney and / or some of the other great defensive prospects if I were the Browns.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't confuse the former regime with the current one.

The current regime's only draft was duller than watching paint dry. I also was sick that they took Leon McFadden with Honey Badger on the board.